Finally GIVING UP on this Life and submitting to Allah COMPLETELY - Digest the DEATHPILL 💀

Turjela

Turjela

ᴍᴜꜱʟɪᴍ • ꜱʜᴀʀɪᴀʜ ᴇꜱᴘᴏᴜꜱᴀʟ • ʜᴏᴍᴏᴘʜᴏʙᴇ
Theory of Temporary Success and Permanent Success
No success is called success if it's TEMPORARY. Actual success is something which is forever/eternal. For example, a businessman who achieved profit through sales is conventionally successful only at the moment, he might lose all his profit by theft/calamity/competitor - nonetheless, he is going to leave his business behind as he will die. He actually didn't become successful, he just managed to increase his sales through his marketing strategies. Another example, a guy who became handsome after surgeries is only handsome at the moment and as he ages, his beauty fades away. So ultimately, actual success (permanent success) is unachievable in this life no matter how hard you try. This is why people like Elon Musk are trying to achieve immortality for permanent success. A glimpse of actual success can be seen in people like Albert Einstein or Nikola Tesla who are still known today and their theories are studied - but this is only a glimpse, they can't enjoy the reputation and fame today. Another example is of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), almost everyday people are embracing his religion, the fastest growing religion in the world today, Muslims take his name DAILY in Azan and prayers. He lived in a hut but still achieved actual success through hardwork.

Death
Death is actually nothing new, we hear so many people dying everyday. But for the person who hasn't experienced it yet, it is completely new. It's reality is that it will cause regret to majority of people, because it will give answers of life finally (afterlife).

‎"You were once in the womb, unmentioned and unknown. And again you will be forgotten, unknown and unmentioned." Imām Ṭabarī

Say, "Indeed, the death from which you flee - indeed, it will meet you. Then you will be returned to the Knower of the unseen and the witnessed, and He will inform you about what you used to do." - Holy Quran

Life is short
People try their best to cope with all the pills, even the blackpill - but the Agepill and Deathpill are the only pills which can't be coped. Oh my goodness, our life is unbelievably short and quick.

- We know that average life expectancy is around the age of 60. Note: Death can come anytime, completing your life expectancy is not guaranteed.

- 60 years × 365 days = 21,900 days (approx.) This number is incredibly small, considering how we spend our daily 24 hours:

ActivityTime Taken (approx.)
Sleeping 8 hours
Work/Uni/Study 8 hours
Eat/Enjoyment/Family/Event 4 hours
Time on Self (Gym/Sports/Looksmaxxing) 2 hours
Traveling/Rotting/Unproductivity/Misc.

- Assuming we have already lived 20 years already, then: 20 years × 365 days = 7300 days

21900 days (-) 7300 = 14600 days (brutal)

- If you're below 20, good thing. Make your decisions wisely. If you're above 20, still a good thing but many days have gone. These days are reducing at a rapid rate so choose how you want to spend your life, it's gift but it's yours and you will be asked about it. Nonetheless, if you're alive and reading this, it's the best thing because you still have the time to choose how you want to spend it. Remember, some people like to enjoy life much. But there are also people who pray, fast and give charity while also enjoying.

Concerts music crowds group wallpaper
Images

- Even 'successful' or better-off people have somewhat the same routine of quickly spending the life away. A rich businessman still has to wake up and travel to the headquarter for management and supervision. A Satanist will rot himself off onto the floor inside a pentagram for weeks to sell his soul. A thief before committing a theft will carefully plan for days. The thing is SOME work is done by all kinds of people, be it legal or illegal.

And present to them the example of the life of this world, [its being] like rain which We send down from the sky, and the vegetation of the earth mingles with it and [then] it becomes dry remnants, scattered by the winds. And Allah is ever, over all things, Perfect in Ability. - Holy Quran

Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children - like the example of a rain whose [resulting] plant growth pleases the tillers; then it dries and you see it turned yellow; then it becomes [scattered] debris. And in the Hereafter is severe punishment and forgiveness from Allah and approval. And what is the worldly life except the enjoyment of delusion. - Holy Quran

Temporary Enjoyment

Type of EnjoymentSatisfaction Level
Eating and drinking5
Sex4
Luxurious possessions3
Fame and attention2
Drugs1

- These are the types of enjoyments mankind desires. The reality of these enjoyments is that these are TEMPORARY. Eating and drinking are the enjoyments which give the most satisfaction but even if you eat the your favorite dish you will yourself get bored. Sex is with the second level of satisfaction, but even after maximum of 1 hour of pleasure we are done and it's rare that people are having sex everyday. The thing about these enjoyments is that their desire comes and goes and later comes again. That is why God has prepared for his righteous servants all kinds of enjoyments as he knowns our nature.

Whatever you have will end, but what Allah has is lasting. And We will surely give those who were patient their reward according to the best of what they used to do. - Holy Quran

That's it, after this I'm going to post a last thread after which I will leave the forum, not wasting my precious life away. It's time of the day to submit to Allah. Salam boyos. :feelsokman:

@SecularIslamist @PointOfNoReturn

Islam is the truth.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, STAMPEDE, rg1235 and 21 others
Based thread.

You have good posts. Shame you're leaving. Only the best people leave this site, the worst of us (including me) stick around.

Tagging those who may need to hear:

@Michael Myers @yeeyeeslayer @Abhorrence @MaghrebGator

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Autismcel, rg1235, arab_chink and 6 others
Eating and drinking5
Sex4
Luxurious possessions3
Fame and attention2
Drugs1
dnr yet, but this list is bs.

drugs mog fame+attention hard. also mogs luxurious possessions. also mogs sex. also mogs eating and drinking.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 1.618, bloomercel, tombradylover and 8 others
u didnt try the right drugs bro, try mephedrone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, tombradylover, HTN_Mentalcel and 4 others
not reading allaht 🙏

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male and ominion
dnr yet, but this list is bs.

drugs mog fame+attention hard. also mogs luxurious possessions. also mogs sex. also mogs eating and drinking.
I disagree with list too. Actually I would've thought fameand attention mogs hard but that's only from my perspective because I've had none in my life :feelswhy: rich and famous people also realise the temporal, relative and pointless nature of their possessions and status. E.g. having a Nokia cellphone was once a luxury or famous people complaining they can't do normal stuff.

Doesn't matter. Point of the thread this is all temporary bullshit and our desires for chasing temporary pleasures never cease.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rg1235, HTN_Mentalcel and Abhorrence
Doesn't matter. Point of the thread this is all temporary bullshit and our desires for chasing temporary pleasures never cease.
I don't get it.

Life is literally temporary. We all die in the end. There's no immortality.

Life exists of temporary things strung together. There is nothing eternal.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Lmao wait till this guy finds out islam is a false religion lmao. A load of waffle with no actual substance

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Eternal_ and ominion
I don't get it.

Well there is something eternal it’s called “the creator of the universe” whether that’s a god or something else is a different question but it has to be eternal

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and MoggerGaston
I'm going to hit you retards with most destructive words on .org

Attachments

• 3973357_202401020217.mp4
    8.1 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male and nathan
I don't get it.

You're gonna have a hard time convincing many people nothing is eternal. When you're on your death bed you're gonna wish there is something hereafter and it's not the end. Yes it's true it could be the end, let's assume so. But it just doesn't make sense.

Well there is something eternal it’s called “the creator of the universe” whether that’s a god or something else is a different question but it has to be eternal
Lmao wait till this guy finds out islam is a false religion lmao. A load of waffle with no actual substance
I don't wanna get into religious debate if you think Islam is false idc. But JFL if you're just an atheist cuck who thinks we just exist in a random state of existence with no purpose.

• +1
Reactions: rg1235 and MoggerGaston
You're gonna have a hard time convincing many people nothing is eternal. When you're on your death bed you're gonna wish there is something hereafter and it's not the end. Yes it's true it could be the end, let's assume so. But it just doesn't make sense.

I don't wanna get into religious debate if you think Islam is false idc. But JFL if you're just an atheist cuck who thinks we just exist in a random state of existence with no purpose.
I don’t think Islam is false I know it’s false, because I’m an ex Muslim who studied the religion heavily. And I don’t think the latter of what you said, that’s just dogma religious cucks like to impose upon atheists for some reason cuz it makes them feel better about their shitty religion

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Darktriad16 and boss8055
my cousin had it all I even posted him

tall, chad, wide frame, women, good body and athletic, drugs, partying, status

but in the end his hedonistic life was worthless and he let his life for god because this world is temporarily

• +1
Reactions: rg1235 and SecularIslamist

but in the end his hedonistic life was worthless and he let his life for god because this world is temporarily
the other day I saw one of his old friends he greeted me and told me stories about him

he described him as „he always had women around him“ jfl

• +1
Reactions: ominion and SecularIslamist
Christ is King

• +1
Reactions: caiolindo and ominion
I don’t think Islam is false I know it’s false, because I’m an ex Muslim who studied the religion heavily. And I don’t think the latter of what you said, that’s just dogma religious cucks like to impose upon atheists for some reason cuz it makes them feel better about their shitty religion
Im not even talking Islam you retard. Just the concept of religion and metaphysical. Looks like you're an atheist cuck go back to sucking of Dawkins or Hitches :soy:

I wonder the same thing. If I was rich, tall, GL and and Staceylite I'd have another void in my life.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Im not even talking Islam you retard. Just the concept of religion and metaphysical. Looks like you're an atheist cuck go back to sucking of Dawkins or Hitches :soy:

I wonder the same thing. If I was rich, tall, GL and and Staceylite I'd have another void in my life.
You’re not talking Islam cuz you’d know you would get smashed in a debate lmao and it would crack your fragile worldview. Also concept of religion is still retarded, and I think Dawkins is an idiot lol. Try again next time son.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion and SecularIslamist
You’re not talking Islam cuz you’d know you would get smashed in a debate lmao and it would crack your fragile worldview. Also concept of religion is still retarded, and I think Dawkins is an idiot lol. Try again next time son.
Cope. I was like a diestic leaning cuck at uni for a couple of years. It's actually atheists (based ones like Nietzsche, Camus and Sartre) that bought me closer to religion, not only in the otherworldly sense, but worldly sense (Islamist) too.

for reference that was him from a from modeling shoot

Mogger. Chaddam. Harem of women on demand even in Berlin.

• +1
Cope. I was like a diestic leaning cuck at uni for a couple of years. It's actually atheists (based ones like Nietzsche, Camus and Sartre) that bought me closer to religion, not only in the otherworldly sense, but worldly sense (Islamist) too.

Mogger. Chaddam. Harem of women on demand even in Berlin.
All I hear is a bunch of waffle. You ain’t explaining anything. How did those atheists bring you closer. And you chose Islam as your guiding point, the most obvious false religion in history lol. That tells me you didn’t convert out of intellectual humility and acceptance to its beliefs but some other reason as most converts to Islam do. But enlighten me then.

• +1
Reactions: ominion
No success is called success if it's TEMPORARY. Actual success is something which is forever/eternal. For example, a businessman who achieved profit through sales is conventionally successful only at the moment, he might lose all his profit by theft/calamity/competitor - nonetheless, he is going to leave his business behind as he will die. He actually didn't become successful, he just managed to increase his sales through his marketing strategies. Another example, a guy who became handsome after surgeries is only handsome at the moment and as he ages, his beauty fades away. So ultimately, actual success (permanent success) is unachievable in this life no matter how hard you try. This is why people like Elon Musk are trying to achieve immortality for permanent success. A glimpse of actual success can be seen in people like Albert Einstein or Nikola Tesla who are still known today and their theories are studied - but this is only a glimpse, they can't enjoy the reputation and fame today. Another example is of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), almost everyday people are embracing his religion, the fastest growing religion in the world today, Muslims take his name DAILY in Azan and prayers. He lived in a hut but still achieved actual success through hardwork.

Death
Death is actually nothing new, we hear so many people dying everyday. But for the person who hasn't experienced it yet, it is completely new. It's reality is that it will cause regret to majority of people, because it will give answers of life finally (afterlife).

‎"You were once in the womb, unmentioned and unknown. And again you will be forgotten, unknown and unmentioned." Imām Ṭabarī

Say, "Indeed, the death from which you flee - indeed, it will meet you. Then you will be returned to the Knower of the unseen and the witnessed, and He will inform you about what you used to do." - Holy Quran

Life is short
People try their best to cope with all the pills, even the blackpill - but the Agepill and Deathpill are the only pills which can't be coped. Oh my goodness, our life is unbelievably short and quick.

- We know that average life expectancy is around the age of 60. Note: Death can come anytime, completing your life expectancy is not guaranteed.

- 60 years × 365 days = 21,900 days (approx.) This number is incredibly small, considering how we spend our daily 24 hours:

Sleeping8 hours
Work/Uni/Study8 hours
Eat/Enjoyment/Family/Event4 hours
Time on Self (Gym/Sports/Looksmaxxing)2 hours

- Assuming we have already lived 20 years already, then: 20 years × 365 days = 7300 days

- If you're below 20, good thing. Make your decisions wisely. If you're above 20, still a good thing but many days have gone. These days are reducing at a rapid rate so choose how you want to spend your life, it's gift but it's yours and you will be asked about it. Nonetheless, if you're alive and reading this, it's the best thing because you still have the time to choose how you want to spend it. Remember, some people like to enjoy life much. But there are also people who pray, fast and give charity while also enjoying.

View attachment 2888278 View attachment 2888280

- Even 'successful' or better-off people have somewhat the same routine of quickly spending the life away. A rich businessman still has to wake up and travel to the headquarter for management and supervision. A Satanist will rot himself off onto the floor inside a pentagram for weeks to sell his soul. A thief before committing a theft will carefully plan for days. The thing is SOME work is done by all kinds of people, be it legal or illegal.

And present to them the example of the life of this world, [its being] like rain which We send down from the sky, and the vegetation of the earth mingles with it and [then] it becomes dry remnants, scattered by the winds. And Allah is ever, over all things, Perfect in Ability. - Holy Quran

Know that the life of this world is but amusement and diversion and adornment and boasting to one another and competition in increase of wealth and children - like the example of a rain whose [resulting] plant growth pleases the tillers; then it dries and you see it turned yellow; then it becomes [scattered] debris. And in the Hereafter is severe punishment and forgiveness from Allah and approval. And what is the worldly life except the enjoyment of delusion. - Holy Quran

Temporary Enjoyment

Eating and drinking5
Sex4
Luxurious possessions3
Fame and attention2
Drugs1

- These are the types of enjoyments mankind desires. The reality of these enjoyments is that these are TEMPORARY. Eating and drinking are the enjoyments which give the most satisfaction but even if you eat the your favorite dish you will yourself get bored. Sex is with the second level of satisfaction, but even after maximum of 1 hour of pleasure we are done and it's rare that people are having sex everyday. The thing about these enjoyments is that their desire comes and goes and later comes again. That is why God has prepared for his righteous servants all kinds of enjoyments as he knowns our nature.

Whatever you have will end, but what Allah has is lasting. And We will surely give those who were patient their reward according to the best of what they used to do. - Holy Quran

That's it, after this I'm going to post a last thread after which I will leave the forum, not wasting my precious life away. It's time of the day to submit to Allah. Salam boyos. :feelsokman:

Islam is the truth.
Dnrd tbh

• +1
Reactions: ominion
  • Hmm...
Why would the creator exalt Jesus higher than any individual in the history of humanity if he was just a normal person even worse a prophet? He let one of his prophets be seen to over half the world as the son of God and his equal, more if you include Hindus who seem him as one of the sons of God. He failed in trying to correct this mistake as close to 2 thousand years later he is still seen to billions as the only son of God, and is the only person born of flesh to be seen as such? If Jesus is not the son of God, atheism is the most logical religion. Islam by default isn’t even a contender.

I personally believe there is something bigger than us that we are a part of, but we don't understand or know anything about. You could consider it something 'supernatural' therefore.

But I find it hard to believe that are our actions, thoughts, the way we live, etc. is important to that 'bigger thing' which we don't understand. I feel like once we are dead, for our 'after-life' it doesn't matter whether we were a serial killer rapist thug or the king of a great noble empire, etc.

Once we are dead we all become equal, is my belief.

I personally believe there is something bigger than us that we are a part of, but we don't understand or know anything about. You could consider it something 'supernatural' therefore.

But I find it hard to believe that are our actions, thoughts, the way we live, etc. is important to that 'bigger thing' which we don't understand. I feel like once we are dead, for our 'after-life' it doesn't matter whether we were a serial killer rapist thug or the king of a great noble empire, etc.

Once we are dead we all become equal, is my belief.
Yeh I would believe similarly along those lines as well, but we would still be considered atheists I think

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
don’t leave bby ily

Islam is so fucking fake and gay

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and ominion

Death

Life is short

Sleeping8 hours
Work/Uni/Study8 hours
Eat/Enjoyment/Family/Event4 hours
Time on Self (Gym/Sports/Looksmaxxing)2 hours

View attachment 2888278 View attachment 2888280

Temporary Enjoyment

Eating and drinking5
Sex4
Luxurious possessions3
Fame and attention2
Drugs1

Islam is the truth.
Truth

Based thread.

You have good posts. Shame you're leaving. Only the best people leave this site, the worst of us (including me) stick around.

Tagging those who may need to hear:

@Michael Myers @yeeyeeslayer @Abhorrence @MaghrebGator
I shall not mourn the loss of a GrAYcel!

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz and SecularIslamist

That’s basically what everyone’s gonna do, first you have fun then you come out religious

Thanks for reminder brother. Death is happiness for the believer

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Turjela
All I hear is a bunch of waffle. You ain’t explaining anything. How did those atheists bring you closer. And you chose Islam as your guiding point, the most obvious false religion in history lol. That tells me you didn’t convert out of intellectual humility and acceptance to its beliefs but some other reason as most converts to Islam do. But enlighten me then.
ur just loosing ur time debating with a fucking retard, thinking he chose to become muslim by logic jfl, that's just a cope all muslims do, (which i did too) and when they get asked what's the reason they start getting defensive and talking shit, "u atheist cuck", "u have no purpose", "u just left so u can become a hedonist"...

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and thebuffdon690
ur just loosing ur time debating with a fucking retard, thinking he chose to become muslim by logic jfl, that's just a cope all muslims do, (which i did too) and when they get asked what's the reason they start getting defensive and talking shit, "u atheist cuck", "u have no purpose", "u just left so u can become a hedonist"...
I’m interested in your back story you mentioned you also coped?

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
I’m interested in your back story you mentioned you also coped?
yeah i was a master at brain gymnastics, always defending islam from the kuffar and defending all the acts of muhammad. until i stopped, and asked myself why I'm i defending islam? I'm i this lucky to be born into the true religion and that everyone is wrong? i wasn't doubting islam i was just looking for proofs of islam to make my iman(faith) stronger, and this time i wanted to really look for the truth and not only hear the muslim side and taked everything they say as true, but also listen to the other side, because if i have the truth it will be easy to find proof to support it and the kuffar won't be able to answer these proofs because it's the truth.
ans then i looked for the proofs of islam, and damn was it a heartbreaking surprise; all of them where bullshit and s tier mental gymnastics which even muslim scholars don't agree with, and I'm talking abt the scientific miracles, it was really hard for me to digest the fact that proofs of islam are all bs and debunked , i didn't become a disbeliever by that point, but i just started doubting islam, and started praying to allah to show me sum proof so i can regain my faith but to no avail, and long story short, i got deeper in islam, found 100 of mistakes in every domain, alot of problems, and slowly left islam, didn't even notice it, was hard at first because u have no other way to cope with life and say i will go to heaven and fuck beautiful hooris and shit

• +1
yeah i was a master at brain gymnastics, always defending islam from the kuffar and defending all the acts of muhammad. until i stopped, and asked myself why I'm i defending islam? I'm i this lucky to be born into the true religion and that everyone is wrong? i wasn't doubting islam i was just looking for proofs of islam to make my iman(faith) stronger, and this time i wanted to really look for the truth and not only hear the muslim side and taked everything they say as true, but also listen to the other side, because if i have the truth it will be easy to find proof to support it and the kuffar won't be able to answer these proofs because it's the truth.
ans then i looked for the proofs of islam, and damn was it a heartbreaking surprise; all of them where bullshit and s tier mental gymnastics which even muslim scholars don't agree with, and I'm talking abt the scientific miracles, it was really hard for me to digest the fact that proofs of islam are all bs and debunked , i didn't become a disbeliever by that point, but i just started doubting islam, and started praying to allah to show me sum proof so i can regain my faith but to no avail, and long story short, i got deeper in islam, found 100 of mistakes in every domain, alot of problems, and slowly left islam, didn't even notice it, was hard at first because u have no other way to cope with life and say i will go to heaven and fuck beautiful hooris and shit
Bro thx so much for making this post. I went through almost the exact same experience and found no one who could relate to me but you have pretty much perfectly had that experience I did with leaving Islam. I always tried to justify it but then I had the exact same thought process like if I have the truth there is no harm in exploring the other side of the argument and low and behold they were right the whole time. I kept doing more digging and it just worse and worse and worse and then I prayed and obviously nothing happened and then I denounced it fully last year. And now I’m depressed lmao so that’s great. But still thank you

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Darktriad16
Bro thx so much for making this post. I went through almost the exact same experience and found no one who could relate to me but you have pretty much perfectly had that experience I did with leaving Islam. I always tried to justify it but then I had the exact same thought process like if I have the truth there is no harm in exploring the other side of the argument and low and behold they were right the whole time. I kept doing more digging and it just worse and worse and worse and then I prayed and obviously nothing happened and then I denounced it fully last year. And now I’m depressed lmao so that’s great. But still thank you
much love man, it's hard to find people that relate to this experience but i thinkthe internet is doing it's work and more people are discovering that didn't know shit and they were lied to their whole life. islam left me 5 months ago or sum(it left me because i didn't choose to leave it) and honestly I've learned to enjoy life as it is without needing to cope with religion and i actually started enjoying it more than before, and learned to appreciate the smallest things in this absurd life, and this absurdity is what it makes it beautiful and worth living. and what is the cause of ur depression, if it's ok to ask, i think it's proly the lack of religion(lack of coping) + this shithole website lol,

• +1
much love man, it's hard to find people that relate to this experience but i thinkthe internet is doing it's work and more people are discovering that didn't know shit and they were lied to their whole life. islam left me 5 months ago or sum(it left me because i didn't choose to leave it) and honestly I've learned to enjoy life as it is without needing to cope with religion and i actually started enjoying it more than before, and learned to appreciate the smallest things in this absurd life, and this absurdity is what it makes it beautiful and worth living. and what is the cause of ur depression, if it's ok to ask, i think it's proly the lack of religion(lack of coping) + this shithole website lol,
Yeh I fully relate I feel so much more relaxed that I don’t have to bang my head on the ground 5 times a day. Previously I used to struggle to wake up for Fajr and it would ruin my sleep schedule and I used to be super confused why god wanted this, now looking back on it it just seems so stupid that I believed it. And yeh I definitely do appreciate the smaller things in life now I feel so much more grateful and joyous as an atheist than I ever did as a Muslim. Not saying atheism is great or anything but I guess it’s just the result of leaving religion and it being the truth. And this life is defo crazy. In terms of my depression it’s mainly just my whole family is religious and I get sad thinking about how their whole life they’ve been following a false religion and have to follow these dumb rules. And then also I’m autistic and still a virgin even though I’m 22 years old. Islam + autism is a death sentence tbh. And I don’t think I can ever get married bcuz I want a virgin but she won’t want a non Muslim guy as a husband. And it’s not like I’m that good looking either. But I am looksmaxxing a lot and I’m very tall which is good I guess. I don’t want any pity just some solutions if you can provide would be helpful bro I feel like we’ve connected quickly over just this website which is funny but cool 😂

• +1
Yeh I fully relate I feel so much more relaxed that I don’t have to bang my head on the ground 5 times a day. Previously I used to struggle to wake up for Fajr and it would ruin my sleep schedule and I used to be super confused why god wanted this, now looking back on it it just seems so stupid that I believed it. And yeh I definitely do appreciate the smaller things in life now I feel so much more grateful and joyous as an atheist than I ever did as a Muslim. Not saying atheism is great or anything but I guess it’s just the result of leaving religion and it being the truth. And this life is defo crazy. In terms of my depression it’s mainly just my whole family is religious and I get sad thinking about how their whole life they’ve been following a false religion and have to follow these dumb rules. And then also I’m autistic and still a virgin even though I’m 22 years old. Islam + autism is a death sentence tbh. And I don’t think I can ever get married bcuz I want a virgin but she won’t want a non Muslim guy as a husband. And it’s not like I’m that good looking either. But I am looksmaxxing a lot and I’m very tall which is good I guess. I don’t want any pity just some solutions if you can provide would be helpful bro I feel like we’ve connected quickly over just this website which is funny but cool 😂
yeah lmao, prayer was the most important thing in my life and my dream was to never miss prayers, and i was thinging that it will solve all my life problems because life doesn't matter and all that matters is the afterlife, and honestly i still respect this pov because it's logic if u believe in all that bs. and i don't agree with u that we have the truth, personally i don't like the term atheist because most people understand it as believing that god doesn't exist, which is really dumb, as dumb as theist, like how tf lil apes on a fucking flying rock would know if there's a creator of this universe or it's just a natural occurring phenomenon or sum.
u just gotta learn to act with ur family,i know it's fucking hard, sitting with ur family and someone says sum retarded scientific miracle or sum dumb thing, u get so mad and want to debate them or sum, but it's just ur ego, u just gotta let it go, ur family(if u love them) is way more worth than feeding ur ego and proving them wrong, trust me they won't change and u won't convince them and u should accept it, the most u can do is make them less extremists and try to cancel the indoctrination of little children, don't indoctrinat them with ur ideas but just help them with thinking for themselves.
and trust me Muslim women are the best for u, it's sad but they chose it, u could literally marry an 8/10 hijabi if ur finally good, btw I'm talking abt muslim girls in 3 world countries, the ones in the west would probably be the same all the girls there,honestly i don't think marriage is really that worth it because girls are mostly brain dead but idk maybe because I'm still young (17), and btw u could just act as muslim for to get a muzzi wife which is fucking easy but probably not worth it, not having a wife is better than acting muslim all ur life. I'm also a tall lanklet 🤣 which is good but makes me feel clumsy sum times but it's ok. and yeah u seem like a good person

• +1
yeah lmao, prayer was the most important thing in my life and my dream was to never miss prayers, and i was thinging that it will solve all my life problems because life doesn't matter and all that matters is the afterlife, and honestly i still respect this pov because it's logic if u believe in all that bs. and i don't agree with u that we have the truth, personally i don't like the term atheist because most people understand it as believing that god doesn't exist, which is really dumb, as dumb as theist, like how tf lil apes on a fucking flying rock would know if there's a creator of this universe or it's just a natural occurring phenomenon or sum.
u just gotta learn to act with ur family,i know it's fucking hard, sitting with ur family and someone says sum retarded scientific miracle or sum dumb thing, u get so mad and want to debate them or sum, but it's just ur ego, u just gotta let it go, ur family(if u love them) is way more worth than feeding ur ego and proving them wrong, trust me they won't change and u won't convince them and u should accept it, the most u can do is make them less extremists and try to cancel the indoctrination of little children, don't indoctrinat them with ur ideas but just help them with thinking for themselves.
and trust me Muslim women are the best for u, it's sad but they chose it, u could literally marry an 8/10 hijabi if ur finally good, btw I'm talking abt muslim girls in 3 world countries, the ones in the west would probably be the same all the girls there,honestly i don't think marriage is really that worth it because girls are mostly brain dead but idk maybe because I'm still young (17), and btw u could just act as muslim for to get a muzzi wife which is fucking easy but probably not worth it, not having a wife is better than acting muslim all ur life. I'm also a tall lanklet 🤣 which is good but makes me feel clumsy sum times but it's ok. and yeah u seem like a good person
I’m surprised how knowledgeable you are tbh for your age I would’ve guessed you were in your late 20s or something man lmao. Thanks for the advice though here’s my take on it: I guess what ur saying makes sense with the whole acting it. I came to the conclusion that it doesn’t matter if the religion is fake as long as the hope of an afterlife makes them happy (which it does) who cares if the religion isn’t true, it’s still true to them. And deep down they’re good people and don’t know the truth about this abhorrent religion. Yeh I used to try and convince them it was wrong but then realised it was pointless after I became depressed that they obviously shouldn’t go through the same thing as I did, it was probably similar experience to you I’m guessing. In terms of the marriage thing, I think it’s over for me, and I’m not trying to be pessimistic, it’s just that I don’t think I can act Muslim around a Muslim girl she will probably sus it out at some point same with her parents. And then on the flip side if I was to pretend to revert I would have to follow all the dumb rules again which i never want to do lmao. Also I can’t really date outside of marriage either because I’m an ethnic so it’s already harder, and I’m non nt which makes it even harder than it should be, and I don’t have a social circle to top it off. Yeh I agree about girls in the west being mostly brain dead that’s why I’ve kind of accepted it’s over and just gonna focus on work and friendships from now on, looksmaxxing on the side for my own self confidence. If it pays off then it pays off but I’m not expecting any results from it in the female department.

• +1
I’m surprised how knowledgeable you are tbh for your age I would’ve guessed you were in your late 20s or something man lmao. Thanks for the advice though here’s my take on it: I guess what ur saying makes sense with the whole acting it. I came to the conclusion that it doesn’t matter if the religion is fake as long as the hope of an afterlife makes them happy (which it does) who cares if the religion isn’t true, it’s still true to them. And deep down they’re good people and don’t know the truth about this abhorrent religion. Yeh I used to try and convince them it was wrong but then realised it was pointless after I became depressed that they obviously shouldn’t go through the same thing as I did, it was probably similar experience to you I’m guessing. In terms of the marriage thing, I think it’s over for me, and I’m not trying to be pessimistic, it’s just that I don’t think I can act Muslim around a Muslim girl she will probably sus it out at some point same with her parents. And then on the flip side if I was to pretend to revert I would have to follow all the dumb rules again which i never want to do lmao. Also I can’t really date outside of marriage either because I’m an ethnic so it’s already harder, and I’m non nt which makes it even harder than it should be, and I don’t have a social circle to top it off. Yeh I agree about girls in the west being mostly brain dead that’s why I’ve kind of accepted it’s over and just gonna focus on work and friendships from now on, looksmaxxing on the side for my own self confidence. If it pays off then it pays off but I’m not expecting any results from it in the female department.
yeah i also tried to convince people that they are wrong at first, but after talking with 100 of muslims in rl and online i concluded that they have the same brain and it's useless to try to tell them they are wrong, and honestly i think if i had the chance to convince my parents that islam is wrong i wouldn't, because that would be devastating for them and would make them miserable which i don’t want.and u can easily act as a muslim, u don't even need to pray lol, the best exemple is the white fags that only convert to marry a muzzi, they don't pray proly still drink ect.., they just say the shahada and act muslim that's it, but probably it won't be as easy for u because ur ethnic u need to be more religious but u still can do it but i would want to do it because it ain't worth it. and honestly if u really know u have no chance with girls to just give up on them honestly, because u will only loose ur time and money if ur a subhuman(idk i u r just saying if), so u should just fucking enjoy life and nature and shit and prostitutemax or smtg idk, and don't get too caught up in this shithole, it will only fuck ur mental health and only gain minimal things, u should learn from religious people in coping, and cope with the blackpill because honestly atheism + hardcore rotting black pill = suicide

• +1
yeah i also tried to convince people that they are wrong at first, but after talking with 100 of muslims in rl and online i concluded that they have the same brain and it's useless to try to tell them they are wrong, and honestly i think if i had the chance to convince my parents that islam is wrong i wouldn't, because that would be devastating for them and would make them miserable which i don’t want.and u can easily act as a muslim, u don't even need to pray lol, the best exemple is the white fags that only convert to marry a muzzi, they don't pray proly still drink ect.., they just say the shahada and act muslim that's it, but probably it won't be as easy for u because ur ethnic u need to be more religious but u still can do it but i would want to do it because it ain't worth it. and honestly if u really know u have no chance with girls to just give up on them honestly, because u will only loose ur time and money if ur a subhuman(idk i u r just saying if), so u should just fucking enjoy life and nature and shit and prostitutemax or smtg idk, and don't get too caught up in this shithole, it will only fuck ur mental health and only gain minimal things, u should learn from religious people in coping, and cope with the blackpill because honestly atheism + hardcore rotting black pill = suicide
It’s hard to act as a Muslim if everyone thinks you’re a Muslim, even if you are faking it and it can be seen as easy. Also remmeber I would still have to fast as well so what’s the point. Yeh the white dudes convert it fine, we got absolutely fucked because we used to be very religious and then we realised we wasted years believing this nonsense. We got even more fucked than the hardcore salafis who practice heavily because most likely they will never figure out that it’s wrong, we are the ones who suffer just bcuz we are higher iq than them. In terms of girls I’m not subhuman just low confidence, and autistic so that’s basically the same as being subhuman tbh. But yeh I’ve accepted it’s over there’s not really any chance for me and believe me I’ve already considered all of the possibilities. It doesn’t seem too bad anyway I value other things in life besides pussy. I don’t think I would have kids either if I wasn’t wealth I don’t wanna condem some innocent child to this world I may as well let them stay nonexistent. And my mental health is already fucked I’m on the verge of suicide (which I don’t even see as a bad thing) I’m trying to get therapy but I don’t think it’ll save my sorry ass anyway, will just end up roping one day most likely.

• +1
It’s hard to act as a Muslim if everyone thinks you’re a Muslim, even if you are faking it and it can be seen as easy. Also remmeber I would still have to fast as well so what’s the point. Yeh the white dudes convert it fine, we got absolutely fucked because we used to be very religious and then we realised we wasted years believing this nonsense. We got even more fucked than the hardcore salafis who practice heavily because most likely they will never figure out that it’s wrong, we are the ones who suffer just bcuz we are higher iq than them. In terms of girls I’m not subhuman just low confidence, and autistic so that’s basically the same as being subhuman tbh. But yeh I’ve accepted it’s over there’s not really any chance for me and believe me I’ve already considered all of the possibilities. It doesn’t seem too bad anyway I value other things in life besides pussy. I don’t think I would have kids either if I wasn’t wealth I don’t wanna condem some innocent child to this world I may as well let them stay nonexistent. And my mental health is already fucked I’m on the verge of suicide (which I don’t even see as a bad thing) I’m trying to get therapy but I don’t think it’ll save my sorry ass anyway, will just end up roping one day most likely.
i was a salafi jfl :lul: , and when i started looking for proof for, there were 2 outcomes, either i leave islam or i become a fucking jihadist and die fighting for islam to go to jhanna without needing to live 60 years or so.
read the myth of sisyphus by albert camus it might help with ur suicide thoughts, and suicide is fucking especially if ur not suffering from sum painful sicknees or ur enslaved for life or sum, honestly one thing that i think would make me unable to commit suicide is imagining muslims laughing at ur dead ass after u left islam :lul:, saying this what happens when someone leaves islam lol, but seriously idk why tf would u kys? even if life gets bad bad u could always go some fucking country in the middle of nowhere and stsrt a new life in nature and shit, u got one life so use it anyway, why would u throw away ur only chance of consciousness.

• +1
It does make sense. You simply do not exist after death like before birth. See? Perfect sense. What doesn’t make sense is your “spirit” floating up in the air to some magical world in the clouds. That’s what doesn’t make sense :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

i was a salafi jfl :lul: , and when i started looking for proof for, there were 2 outcomes, either i leave islam or i become a fucking jihadist and die fighting for islam to go to jhanna without needing to live 60 years or so.
read the myth of sisyphus by albert camus it might help with ur suicide thoughts, and suicide is fucking especially if ur not suffering from sum painful sicknees or ur enslaved for life or sum, honestly one thing that i think would make me unable to commit suicide is imagining muslims laughing at ur dead ass after u left islam :lul:, saying this what happens when someone leaves islam lol, but seriously idk why tf would u kys? even if life gets bad bad u could always go some fucking country in the middle of nowhere and stsrt a new life in nature and shit, u got one life so use it anyway, why would u throw away ur only chance of consciousness.
I don’t really have a life I just rot on this forum. I enjoy living but it’s not enough for me to continue wanting to live if you know what I mean. I just imagining wave slaving (which is fine) but I wouldn’t be doing it for any reason just making someone else rich, that’s the whole point of my existence. For utility purposes roping is probably the best option. I don’t have any friends I lost most of them after leaving Islam, I don’t have any girls or any purpose (besides looksmaxxing). I have my family but they don’t really like me anyway. They say they do but their actions dictate otherwise. Honestly I’ll probably get therapy for a long time because here it’s free but if it doesn’t work most likely I will rope, I don’t really care about the whole you have one life anyway, I would probably rather be non existent than suffer, that just seems like common sense to me. Thx for helping it though

• +1
I don’t really have a life I just rot on this forum. I enjoy living but it’s not enough for me to continue wanting to live if you know what I mean. I just imagining wave slaving (which is fine) but I wouldn’t be doing it for any reason just making someone else rich, that’s the whole point of my existence. For utility purposes roping is probably the best option. I don’t have any friends I lost most of them after leaving Islam, I don’t have any girls or any purpose (besides looksmaxxing). I have my family but they don’t really like me anyway. They say they do but their actions dictate otherwise. Honestly I’ll probably get therapy for a long time because here it’s free but if it doesn’t work most likely I will rope, I don’t really care about the whole you have one life anyway, I would probably rather be non existent than suffer, that just seems like common sense to me. Thx for helping it though
no one has a fucking purpose lol, purpose is just a cope, there's no purpose, and the reason ur sad is, ur waiting for a purpose and thinking there's a purpose and u just can't find it, if u actually reconcile with the fact that there's no purpose and u shouldn’t be looking for it, then and only then u will be able to live. u should get into absurdism ur probably gonna like it, start with some podcast or yt video talking abt absurdism and see if it resonates with u

• +1
no one has a fucking purpose lol, purpose is just a cope, there's no purpose, and the reason ur sad is, ur waiting for a purpose and thinking there's a purpose and u just can't find it, if u actually reconcile with the fact that there's no purpose and u shouldn’t be looking for it, then and only then u will be able to live. u should get into absurdism ur probably gonna like it, start with some podcast or yt video talking abt absurdism and see if it resonates with u
What is that can u explain it to me? I don’t really get the whole having no purpose thing either shouldn’t you have a reason to want to live?

What is that can u explain it to me? I don’t really get the whole having no purpose thing either shouldn’t you have a reason to want to live?

here's an introductory video to absurdism

• +1

here's an introductory video to absurdism

It’s just a picture. I looked it up anyway seems interesting I’ll check it out. Honestly I think this might just be the result of being autistic, because girls don’t think like this they usually live good lives and don’t have to worry about meaning because they aren’t autistic like men

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back