Finally got Tretinion (0.025%)

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Lisan al Gaib

I only applied it on my cheeks, chin, forhead and a little on my nose. Gonna use it every third day for now just to see how i react to it.
Hope it works

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Deleted member, Deleted member 27066 and 2 others
i used it for like few weeks and switched to 0.5%

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and BrahminBoss
0,025 is dogshit tbh. But if you just want anti aging then it helps.

• +1
Reactions: wsada and PseudoMaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, cyprian_tomaszewski and Tai Lung
i used it for like few weeks and switched to 0.5%
Based but yeah probably gonna do the same but im gonna let it do it‘s thing and use it for 3 months as prescribed.
Ordered tazarotene cream 0,1 today
Whats the diffrence between those? Never heard about tazarotene before

Based but yeah probably gonna do the same but im gonna let it do it‘s thing and use it for 3 months as prescribed.

Whats the diffrence between those? Never heard about tazarotene before
3rd generation retinoid, it is stronger and more effective

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Tai Lung and BrahminBoss
100% or death

• JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
cause it nukes your insides
is it actually that bad? im still contemplating if i should take isotret to completely nuke this curse from my body or cope with topical shit

side effects lol, i cleared my skin with taz. Now just using azelaic to clear the redness
Smart, im gonna use tret 0.1 and then try taz.
Cant you take azelaic and this retinoid at the same time?

I'd take it if i have had severe to medium acne lol
I barely got acne left but a shit ton of scars

is it actually that bad? im still contemplating if i should take isotret to completely nuke this curse from my body or cope with topical shit
Allot of dermatologist told me it‘s not that bad. Side effect of growth plates closure isn‘t that relevant if you‘re like older than 18-19.
Hair loss is the only side effect that scares me to take it, but it‘s rare

hair grows back too from what ive heard
My brother used it and tho balding is in our genes, his hairline started to push back and he got issues with his hair now.

That made me not take it

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
I barely got acne left but a shit ton of scars

Allot of dermatologist told me it‘s not that bad. Side effect of growth plates closure isn‘t that relevant if you‘re like older than 18-19.
Hair loss is the only side effect that scares me to take it, but it‘s rare
vision loss, permanetly dry eyes, liver damage is scarier imo

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and Deleted member 20370
My brother used it and tho balding is in our genes, his hairline started to push back and he got issues with his hair now.

That made me not take it
acne is such bullshit man

• So Sad
vision loss, permanetly dry eyes, liver damage is scarier imo
Thats like 1 to 100K probably, nobody i know had any threatening symptoms

View attachment 2724850

I only applied it on my cheeks, chin, forhead and a little on my nose. Gonna use it every third day for now just to see how i react to it.
Hope it works
It's the gel type... It will cause more irritation than cream. I recommend once a week, for two weeks. Then twice a week for 2 weeks. Then every other day for 2 weeks, and then try 5 days a week for 3-4 weeks and then everyday for a month or two - Then switch to 0.05 and start from once a week again.

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin and depressionmaxxing
Thats like 1 to 100K probably, nobody i know had any threatening symptoms
acnatac is really good for acne because of the clyndsmicin. i hope i can get pure tret from my derm soon

acnatac is really good for acne because of the clyndsmicin. i hope i can get pure tret from my derm soon
use duac cream and taz for acne for actives, i bought this shit with no prescribtion

• +1
i have differin atm, thoughts?
Didnt work for me either, didnt even help the slightest with anything.
It's the gel type... It will cause more irritation than cream. I recommend once a week, for two weeks. Then twice a week for 2 weeks. Then every other day for 2 weeks, and then try 5 days a week for 3-4 weeks and then everyday for a month or two - Then switch to 0.05 and start from once a week again.
Dermo told me to do it everyday, just to be safe i thought i should do it twice a week.
Do you really think i should take it like that considering my skin is pretty much robust to side effects?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and depressionmaxxing
Some results?

Tret (0.05) didn't work for me. Used it for a few months and it just made my skin tight and peel, even after months.

Also I was worried about the increased vulnerability to UV rays, even with sunscreen

Also there's the idea that it burns fat pats but I didn't really read much into that

• +1
0.1 is helping me with skin texture and a little for acne, I started direclty with this strength but raped my skin the first month

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin
Taz is shit for long term benefit
Na lmao cope Taz is better at everything: Redditor’s always cope cos their insurance doesn’t cover taz

Na lmao cope Taz is better at everything: Redditor’s always cope cos their insurance doesn’t cover taz
Is there any additional benefit to switching to Taz from tret 0.1%

Is there any additional benefit to switching to Taz from tret 0.1%
Yes lmao I shifted and im getting immediate results with 0 irritation

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max
Yes lmao I shifted and im getting immediate results with 0 irritation
What immediate results did u see

Also which strength to use it
Does it increase collagen and anti aging even better

What immediate results did u see

Also which strength to use it
Does it increase collagen and anti aging even better
It makes your skin amazing. Anti aging also has benefits but tret is just slightly better.immediate Cosmetic benefit from Taz is 100x that of tret . My PIE hyperpigmentation and keloid have already shrunk in size

• Love it
I started with tret 0.025 from skinorac a year ago and moved to 0.1% and let me tell you, starting tret was one of the best decision in my life

• +1
Dont use tretinoin on your nose it will fuck up ur inner nose and spread to eyes

Dont use tretinoin on your nose it will fuck up ur inner nose and spread to eyes
I barely use it there, after applying it to said areas, my fingers still have like a tiny bit left on them and that i just rub on my nose

I'm on tret 0,1%, it make wonders for me

• Love it
should have bought raw animal organs from a good source