finally showing my face SO RATE ME

I think you have niche tarzan appeal

• +1
Reactions: futureashtray
My pheno is so rare but good, I have good appeal every single race, including black women
I wouldn’t be happy with black women appeal tbh. If its working for all the other races then good for you g.

I wouldn’t be happy with black women appeal tbh. If its working for all the other races then good for you g.
Blud im talking about ethnic African women not African American women, have you seen their nyash?

Blud im talking about ethnic African women not African American women, have you seen their nyash?
Send pics. I know black girls have fat nyash but their colouring is butters, they got some red meaty ahh pussies

Send pics. I know black girls have fat nyash but their colouring is butters, they got some red meaty ahh pussies
Also they know how to suck dick. It’s like their mouths subconsciously water so when they suck you it’s feels like heavy, very very sloppy

Solid Chadlite with that hair.

Get an edgar bro

are you @Schery6 's brother?

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

IMG 3483
IMG 3483

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

What do you mean?
bro stop reviving this fucking reviving this thread hahahahaha

I look hideous jfl. I literally frauded the best I could and I still looked mtn at best

bro stop reviving this fucking reviving this thread hahahahaha

I look hideous jfl. I literally frauded the best I could and I still looked mtn at best
HAHHAHAHA nah bro you are good. You are a HTN bro

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh and futureashtray