mogpending

mogpending

aromatizing
IMG 6854
Proof ^^^

16.5 (could be too late) haven’t grown in like a month
165cm
63kg

I’m taking 6.25mg EOD and i’ve just taken my second tablet on day 3. Only sides i’ve experienced are knees popping, seems to be worse at night and directly after i’ve taken a tab.

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Do you have breast cancer? Aromasin is used for breast cancer, and using it when you don't have any medical problem is not good and will cause health effects.

Note that it will make you a boneless fag too, estrogen is crucial for bone mass and growth/density, say bye to your cheekbones buddy haha. And estrogen is as important as testosterone.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: JL~, starvecell, Kavkaz777 and 2 others
Do you have breast cancer? Aromasin is used for breast cancer.
I do have pubertal gyno, which aromasin has been effectively used to treat. But no breast cancer, just manlet syndrome.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Do you have breast cancer? Aromasin is used for breast cancer, and using it when you don't have any medical problem is not good and will cause health effects.

Note that it will make you a boneless fag too, estrogen is crucial for bone mass and growth/density, say bye to your cheekbones buddy haha. And estrogen is as important as testosterone.

i dont understand these users taking aromasin if they arent taking test at the same time

I’ll trade the bone density to keep my plates open

• +1

it won't remove preexisting bone lmfao

• +1
Reactions: asdvek and mogpending
Forgot to mention I have anamorelin and mk677 on the way. I plan on taking 10mg mk and 20mg anamorelin before bed ED.

Note that it will make you a boneless fag too, estrogen is crucial for bone mass and growth/density, say bye to your cheekbones buddy haha. And estrogen is as important as
At this low of a dose it won’t affect him too much

• +1
View attachment 2858426Proof ^^^

16.5 (could be too late) haven’t grown in like a month
165cm
63kg

I’m taking 6.25mg EOD and i’ve just taken my second tablet on day 3. Only sides i’ve experienced are knees popping, seems to be worse at night and directly after i’ve taken a tab.
what are ur e2 levels rn and what do u aim for

• So Sad
Reactions: mogpending
good luck, when I was on aromasin it made me want to rope...

good luck, when I was on aromasin it made me want to rope...
Seems like a common symptom when your estrogen gets too low, what was your dose?