finasteride at almost 19 yrs old?

S

Shubbz

Iron
im turning 19 this year and already losing hair to androgenic alopecia , definitely genetics from my fathers side. should i consider taking finasteride or other drugs? seen multiple posts about post-finasteride symptoms and d!ck size reduction after taking dht blockers/

im turning 19 this year and already losing hair to androgenic alopecia , definitely genetics from my fathers side. should i consider taking finasteride or other drugs? seen multiple posts about post-finasteride symptoms and d!ck size reduction after taking dht blockers/
Fyna side effect occur in less than 1% of people + you can just stop if side effect bother you. So yes take it

Fyna side effect occur in less than 1% of people + you can just stop if side effect bother you. So yes take it
it shouldnt affect development or dick size right? its pretty important for masculinization of the face

it shouldnt affect development or dick size right? its pretty important for masculinization of the face
It will nigga

• +1
Reactions: piec
Start with low dose fin 3 times a week and minoxidil

I wouldn't take it at your age personally.
Oral minox 5mg daily till you're done growing

isnt topical overall a better choice then? wont fuck me over that much
Topical will be absorbed systemically almost as much. At almost 19 your shit should be fully grown however

Its all Cope bro Trust me. Genetics let you down, you might delay a bit but is worth?

If your balding that young that means your extremely sensitive to dht.

I would skip fin and go straight to dutasteride .5mg every other day

• +1
Reactions: piec

Finastride is enough, taking dutastride is a overkill

Finastride is enough, taking dutastride is a overkill
Wrong faggot, if someone destined to be a nw7 thinks they are going to stop it with fin they are not gonna be happy.

bad advice you sgould always take fin first

I started taking fin at 20 this year, hair= life.

if you are 22 and bald you look 30 if you're lucky

not much to stunt after 18 but it is possible.

Also it wont shrink your dick

DHT is pretty important for facial masculinization. In my 19-22 my jaw got wider, noticeable brow ridge projection, skull gained size. I’m 24 my skull is still somewhat growing, and I can see it in the mirror. But genetics do play a role here.