Find me one TV/Movie actor with a perfected/mogger personality. There isn't a single one

SntDomistheRealChad

SntDomistheRealChad

Did you just call me a little bitch?
Serious. Almost all characters nowadays have fatal flaws that makes it impossible to respect them or consider them an actual mogger. Try to think of someone you really respect in a show or movie and you will find there is something that is off that makes them impossible to be a role model. There are 3 possible reasons for this:

1. The Jews don't want America to have any role models to weaken the country.
2. A perfected personality in a show would make it too hard to create a storyline off of. I personally don't think this would be the case as you could still build a show off of a good personality.
3. Actors themselves don't have good personalities and aren't able to do the role correctly. I think this is the most likely answer.

The top actors to date in roles that shows them as a mogger are:
Ryan Gosling: in The Place Between the Pines - Fatal flaw - Inability to work in a corporate setting or act professional because he just didn't take that route in life
Elliot Villar: in Mr Robot - Fatal flaw - Inability to work in a corporate setting due to hood personality
Martin Wallstrom: in Mr Robot - Fatal flaw - Cares too much what people think and can't survive when things go out of hand, unlike Vera in Mr. Robot
Travis Fimmel: Vikings - Fatal flaw - Cares too much about maintaining good friendships which allows him to be taken advantage of.
Michael Pitt: Boardwalk Empire
- Too lazy and not enough ambition to maintain steadiness in a lame situation
Cam Gigandet: Never Back Down and other movies he's in - This is the only actor I have seen that could possibly be considered a role model mogger, however I have not yet seen him in a corporate movie where he's able to maintain his mogger frame while being professional.

When I mention this list I mean true moggers not the hyped up clowns that are not actually true moggers like James Bond actors, Baywatch, Mission Impossible (Tom Cruise), etc.

Last edited:
Really. Almost all characters nowadays have fatal flaws that makes it impossible to respect them or consider them an actual mogger. Try to think of someone you really respect in a show or movie and you will find there is something that is off that makes them impossible to be a role model. There are 3 possible reasons for this:

2. A perfected personality in a show would make it too hard to create a storyline off of. I personally don't think this would be the case as you could still build a show off of a good personality.
3. Actors themselves don't have good personalities and aren't able to do the role correctly. I think this is the most likely answer.

The top actors to date in roles that shows them as a mogger are:
Ryan Gosling: in The Place Between the Pines - Fatal flaw - Inability to work in a corporate setting or act professional because he just didn't take that route in life
Elliot Villar: in Mr Robot - Fatal flaw - Inability to work in a corporate setting due to hood personality
Martin Wallstrom: in Mr Robot - Fatal flaw - Cares too much what people think and can't survive when things go out of hand, unlike Vera in Mr. Robot

When I mention this list I mean TRUE MOGGERS, not the hyped up clowns that are not actually true moggers like James Bond actors, Baywatch, etc.
jeffrey epstein

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and appealmaxed
it's much more telling when you see a perfect mogger character like james bond reduced to an emotionally unstable thug and a simp sacrificing himself for black wymxn.

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane, FutureSlayer and SntDomistheRealChad
it's much more telling when you see a perfect mogger character like james bond reduced to an emotionally unstable thug and a simp sacrificing himself for black wymxn.
Or Tom Hardy in Fury Road. Tom Hardy is also overhyped as a mogger tho.

There are 3 possible reasons for this:

This is probably the correct answer.

Nah. Marlon Brando & John Wayne were shit people irl but played moggers.
Even though that was a long time ago, I don't see why that can't be the case now.
A good actor should be able to play any role, regardless of their personality.
When I mention this list I mean true moggers not the hyped up clowns that are not actually true moggers like James Bond actors, Baywatch, Mission Impossible (Tom Cruise), etc.
Maybe Don Draper from Mad Men?

This is probably the correct answer.
Likely could be.
Nah. Marlon Brando & John Wayne were shit people irl but played moggers.
Even though that was a long time ago, I don't see why that can't be the case now.
A good actor should be able to play any role, regardless of their personality.
Method acting is basically where you become the role you're playing. It's hard to fake being a mogger if you're not. Even if it's just pretend.
Maybe Don Draper from Mad Men?
Good reply. I was going to mention Don Draper but a lot of his personality is just his good looks in a way imo. He definitely has some good lines though. I'll finish off the season because I've only watched two episodes. I think the problem is I haven't watched enough corporate shows and I'm trying to think of a corporate role model because most corps I see are actually not cool at all, but it's pretty hard because of my TV show selections.

Another answer would be Harvey in Suits. His flaws really aren't that fatal except the issues with his mom but that doesn't have much to do with being a logger imo so he's still a good role model.

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
the most mogger characters in film are satires of "fascistic" characters.

basically, masculine virtues make you a nazi according to (((hollywood)))

Sean Connery

He browses org, goes by the name @HarrierDuBois

• Love it
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Most INFP actors are insanely good hearted and genuinely respectable individuals.
Joaquin Phoenix, Keanu Reeves, Nicolas Cage etc.

Also INTJ actors like Colin Firth, Russell Crowe, Cillian Murphy etc. have captivating personalities.

What both groups have in common is their natural disconnect from the hivemind (done with Fi and Ni respectively). @blackckatt

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt and SntDomistheRealChad
the most mogger characters in film are satires of "fascistic" characters.

basically, masculine virtues make you a nazi according to (((hollywood)))

Fascism is an ideology obsessed with imagery and symbolism portraying masculinity and stoic ideals. It's very erotic in a way. Fascism primarily seduces people because they enjoy the aesthetic of it rather than what it entails.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and SntDomistheRealChad
Most INFP actors are insanely good hearted and genuinely respectable individuals.

Also INTJ actors like Colin Firth, Russell Crowe, Cillian Murphy etc. have captivating personalities.

What both groups have in common is their natural disconnect from the hivemind (done with Fi and Ni respectively). @blackckatt
Cillian Murphy is the ultimate mogger.

• +1

Most INFP are typed 9 enneagram, it's the most spiritual and "disconnect" enneagram type.

Look just memes and some intervention of the mogger Keanu Reeves (love so much that guy) and you will recognize this.

• +1