Finding a job Is much harder than getting sex

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
I can get sex basically on demand, Quick walking in the park and ask for Number and bang 3 days later, or tinder. But finding a job has been impossible, i have had more than 30 interviews and all rejected me, even for positions as warehouse worker and waiter. Inceldom Is not a real problem, unemployement Is a real problem that Is worthy to be discussed

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member, aleksander, ElTruecel and 11 others
NEET like patrician

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism and the BULL
Looks mafia not paying the bills?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, infini, kebab and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Gaygymmaxx
I can get sex basically on demand, Quick walking in the park in mumbai and ask for Number and bang 3 days later, or tinder. But finding a job has been impossible, i have had more than 30 interviews and all rejected me, even for positions as warehouse worker and waiter. Inceldom Is not a real problem, unemployement Is a real problem that Is worthy to be discussed
Ftfy

I can get sex basically on demand, Quick walking in the park and ask for Number and bang 3 days later, or tinder. B
tales from the slumps of Capri

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Iasacrko, mogstars, ElTruecel and 3 others
i cant find a good spot where to work at its all a scam and slavery

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member and the BULL
ur getting rejected from warehouse jobs cuz ur 5’6” how tf you going to reach anything???

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Latinolooksmaxxer, ElTruecel and 5 others
ur getting rejected from warehouse jobs cuz ur 5’6” how tf you going to reach anything???
You're retarded Bro. My dad Is 5'5" and works warehouse if anything shorter stature Is an advantage there

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, Latinolooksmaxxer, thereallegend and 2 others
atleast your not this curry who claims to have gotten rejected by 1400 job applications 😭

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, thereallegend and the BULL
atleast your not this curry who claims to have gotten rejected by 1400 job applications 😭

This Is the fate of many gen Z and gen alpha. Job market Is gone completely to shit, you're required Always more and more qualifications, for less wage, and the competition Is ruthless. I applied for like 500 positions, now i stopped trying, Just Do Uber do get some Money.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, ElTruecel, Pikabro and 2 others
what do you mean job? like a real job with a boss, train money and lunchbreak?
goodfellas-henry-hill.gif
data-laughing.gif

come on man stop fucking around

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
This Is the fate of many gen Z and gen alpha. Job market Is gone completely to shit, you're required Always more and more qualifications, for less wage, and the competition Is ruthless. I applied for like 500 positions, now i stopped trying, Just Do Uber do get some Money.
Yes we’re fucked. I only make 300 USD a week and can’t get ahold of my welfare office for shit.

No one wants to work night shift too.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
You gotta go for realistic jobs that suit you! Such as a hairstylist. Or dog groomer. A job that doesn't demand masculinity! Perhaps, a salesman in a department store like Sephora. Lush. Or Torrid.

But to be honest, Target fits you, buddy! Trust me on this.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Same I sent like 100 applications in summer got no replies back. It’s impossible to get job out here

Due to his looks
I can get sex basically on demand, Quick walking in the park and ask for Number and bang 3 days later, or tinder. But finding a job has been impossible, i have had more than 30 interviews and all rejected me, even for positions as warehouse worker and waiter. Inceldom Is not a real problem, unemployement Is a real problem that Is worthy to be discussed
no it isnt unless u mean a decent wagie job. JFL if uni fails I’m going to just roid maxx and go to trade school tbh.

I worked last 2 summers but not this summer because I fucked it up myself JFL.
Same I sent like 100 applications in summer got no replies back. It’s impossible to get job out here
Bro JFL if we were NT and were struggling like this we’d be able to influencer maxx. I’m the only failure in my family (also the youngest but) my cousins are lawyers + doctors + etc getting paid 6 fucking figures along with their spouses. FUCK

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Due to his looks

no it isnt unless u mean a decent wagie job. JFL if uni fails I’m going to just roid maxx and go to trade school tbh.

I worked last 2 summers but not this summer because I fucked it up myself JFL.

Bro JFL if we were NT and were struggling like this we’d be able to influencer maxx. I’m the only failure in my family (also the youngest but) my cousins are lawyers + doctors + etc getting paid 6 fucking figures along with their spouses. FUCK
Who cares about them ngl. If I’m not making myself happy what’s the point?

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
nigga obv this doesn’t apply to u but I agree sex is easier than a job never had a legal one