Finding The Blackpill > Finding God

Hepatologyscribe

Hepatologyscribe

excommunicated
I can only imagine how much better my life would have been if I found the blackpill during high school or immediately after

I used to go to church every sunday and wednesday as a child and teen. I know religion and I know the bible. I have heard peoples testimonies about how finding christ changed their life and blah blah blah.

There is really no comparison. My life is changed and I think about it almost all day every day and have since I found it a year ago.

I propose the gospel of the blackpill is shared by blackpilled missionaries irl and not just online. I think There needs to be a central blackpilled church government and there are certified chapters which can be clubs on college campuses. Just like that wednesday night church crap I used to be forced to do, I would be excited beyond belief if there was an irl wednesday night blackpilled small group.

Please Lets start this at some top/big colleges spread around the country - anyone from

UCLA
UCSF
UCSD
Harvard
UW
UF
FSU
UG
USC
UD
VT
Tulane
NYU
UMiami
Vanderbilt
UT
UM-KC
WVU
UVA
VCU
Emory
BU
UNC-G
UNC-Chapel Hill
??????????????????????????????????????????????

Unfortunately wouldn't be allowed at places like
Loma Linda
Liberty University
Any other christian college except maybe Notre Dame because its gotten pretty secular(?)

The blackpill is my religion

• +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe
Jfl who are you going to worship, gandy?

Balance of self worship and self hate. Depending on how ell you are doing in life.

LDARing/Getting fat/Letting your life go to waste = self hate and get yo shit together soon !

Looksmaxxing/working out/socialmaxing = Self worship

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob and Deleted member 2227
So being a narcissist then?

• +1
Yeah you can always say "it's over for me since birth"

What actually changed in your life due to the blackpill?

• +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe, rydofx and autistic_tendencies
An IRL PSL or blackpill group would be fun but it'd be a honeypot.

And yeah, I wish I found the blackpill in my early teens (rather than college). I'd be surgerymaxxed by now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310, sloopnoob and Hepatologyscribe
So being a narcissist then?

Pretty much. I read a thinhg a bout narcissist's that I really identify with:

"The narcissist views the world as their instrument to obtain their desires"

Legit worldview if you ask me

What actually changed in your life due to the blackpill?

Motivation to looksmax and also seeing things more accurately. Before I used to look at things from all these angles even consider bluepilled perspectives. Now I know what is truth and have a more consistent way of looking at things which I have confidence will never fail me.

An IRL PSL or blackpill group would be fun but it'd be a honeypot.

And yeah, I wish I found the blackpill in my early teens (rather than college). I'd be surgerymaxxed by now.

Exactly

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist and Halotestin
Forget finding the blackpill, act upon it and you shall receive the gift of life.

Finding the blackpill is like finding the meaning of life. You have found the truth behind social dynamics, status, relationships etc.

• +1
I wanna find god so I can request a smaller nose, a better jaw and a refund for all the scam skin products I've bought

• +1
Reactions: a1phenohorriblebones and Hepatologyscribe