Fingers and phi: part of the handpill

Lookologist003

Lookologist003

Skull crafter
Hands can be a sign of an unattractive person. There are bones in your fingers. Known medically as the phalanges, they articulate with the metacarpals.
So what makes well proportioned fingers? Simply, well-propertied fingers are in the golden ratio, phi. The further the deviation from phi, the more subhuman fat, or ET fingers they will look.
Get a ruler and measure your proximal finger bone of your index or pointing finger, that's the finger bone closest to your palm or knuckles. Record the length. Do the same for the middle finger bone, the bone after the proximal finger bone, and the distal finger bone or finger tip. Divide the length of the middle finger bone by the length of the distal finger bone. The closer it approximates 1.61, the better proportioned it is. Divide the proximal finger bone by the middle finger bone, is the result 1.61?
Naturally a line is a length without breadth, but your fingers aren't a line. There's possibly some involvement with finger diameter, and falling outside of a range of accepted diameters makes it over for you.
TFW you have fat finger ratios of 1.3
tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
long finger = better fingering potential
similar finger ratio = more even fingering area

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: try2beme and Lookologist003
Ideal hand shape?

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
H2O

• +1
Ideal hand shape?
Proportional and low bf where thick finger bones = masc Chad and normal ranges are more suited to the pretty boy high class look. In the way we percieve things, thinner objects appear sleek and sublime, but thicker objects convey power and shit. Think sports cars are usually vertically compact, but ATVs and pickups are the opposite.
It's very strange.
The only thing to note from this thread is that disproportionate hands i.e. those that are not roughly phi, look shit and might have functional ramifications (short fingers make it difficult to play certain instruments).
I'm going to make a followup to this thread about hand shapes and sexual dimophism in the hand. I shocked myself at how different male and female hands can be, besides the obvious size difference.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Proportional and low bf where thick finger bones = masc Chad and normal ranges are more suited to the pretty boy high class look. In the way we percieve things, thinner objects appear sleek and sublime, but thicker objects convey power and shit. Think sports cars are usually vertically compact, but ATVs and pickups are the opposite.
It's very strange.
The only thing to note from this thread is that disproportionate hands i.e. those that are not roughly phi, look shit and might have functional ramifications (short fingers make it difficult to play certain instruments).
I'm going to make a followup to this thread about hand shapes and sexual dimophism in the hand. I shocked myself at how different male and female hands can be, besides the obvious size difference.
Can I pm my hands?

I think I am a handcel eventho my hands are big they are super long and skinny

Can I pm my hands?

I think I am a handcel eventho my hands are big they are super long and skinny
If you want to. But I suggest measuring them first as per the instructions above.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I always had mogger hands.

despite being a recessed manlet, I have big hands with slender fingers, overall it was aesthetic. during highschool girls would randomly grab my hands and tell how pretty they were

obv does not get you laid whatsoever but its brutal out there for handcels

• Woah