Kraken

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
I hate my high cuck orbitals so much. All I can see is his mogger browridge

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
god in asia incel in west

god in asia incel in west
cope he was a fart bro in the France probably did more fucking in 28 year than you will ever do in 10 lifetimes
got sick of the life grew out of it and move to thailand

• +1
Reactions: koalendo, Chadeep and Dystopian
He is HTN at least.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
moggs hard tbh
imagine having one life and in that life you are born in thailand as a male, fucking dysgenic trash whos only purpose on this earth is to get mogged by seamaxxers that fuck your sister

This guy could slay anywhere.

North Atlantid Superman pheno, forward grown, square and prominent chin... with no significant failos.

Chadlite level...

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Gargamel, koalendo and 3 others
Why Thailand? Because it is a cheap country? I would prefer Singapore, Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, China...

• +1
Reactions: reputation
Why Thailand? Because it is a cheap country? I would prefer Singapore, Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, China...
It has a better climate and scenery and the quality of native females is about the same as the other locations you mentioned.

It has a better climate and scenery and the quality of native females is about the same as the other locations you mentioned.
I'm afraid I have to disagree with the latter. Koreans, Japanese, Chinese, and Vietnamese fog Thais look- and personality-wise.

Not to a significant extent.
Significant enough to attract me to East Asians and Vietnamese but not to Thais.

Koreans > Japanese >> Chinese >> Vietnamese >>>> Thais, Filipinas.

Cheap Country might be the reason. Also Singapore Japan might have Higher tax rate for him.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
maybe its because there are ladyboys in thailand?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and Wallenberg
my dream life, but I wanna do the opposite and move from Asia to the west