first 10k month in SMMA!

D

Deleted member 12189

Iron
officially hit 10k revenue w/ lead gen agency in February. originally started in November so only 4 months of actually doing this

80% margins too so not horrible expenses

0BD6D845 0900 4BA1 8A1D 1780CFDF0B66

:owo::owo: delayed gratification maxxing

next steps

1) scale to $13k / mo by April by continuing email outreach

2) expand niche, increase prices, & gather more credibility to scale to a consistent $20k / mo level by July

3) save for trip to Mexico & try the digital nomad shit

any advice from successful entrepreneurs on how to scale from 10k would be appreciated, since I heard it’s a hard plateau to break

cheers

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, justinzayn, Deleted member 6128 and 8 others
What’s smaa

Nigerianmanlet:

caged

are Mexican surgeons good? i don’t need height am 6’3 but maybe ill get my girl a BBL down there

What’s smaa

social media marketing agency , but i don’t use social media to market for clients so idk if im even SMMA lmfao

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Corleone
You doing all the work yourself or do you have some contractors from third world countries working for you?

officially hit 10k revenue w/ lead gen agency in February. originally started in November so only 4 months of actually doing this

View attachment 2097102

next steps

2) expand niche, increase prices, & gather more credibility to scale to a consistent $20k / mo level by July

any advice from successful entrepreneurs on how to scale from 10k would be appreciated, since I heard it’s a hard plateau to break

cheers
Cool I saw your other thread on this a couple months ago, do you have any advice to give? Is there any material or guidelines you followed?

View attachment 2097102

next steps

cheers
'mirin

You doing all the work yourself or do you have some contractors from third world countries working for you?
i have a VA pay her 600$ monthly to basically run the business day to day
Cool I saw your other thread on this a couple months ago, do you have any advice to give? Is there any material or guidelines you followed?
no i just did the basic advice, cold calling, immersing myself to the niche, cold email, etc

i have a VA pay her 600$ monthly to basically run the business day to day

no i just did the basic advice, cold calling, immersing myself to the niche, cold email, etc
How did you find a good VA?

View attachment 2097102

next steps

cheers
how

Fuck you, I hope you fail and your business goes bankrupt

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SwissArms, Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 26859 and 2 others
How did you find a good VA?
i hired from FB groups and trained her to be independent.

she didn’t know much about the softwares i used or what the business was really about, but I made documents and videos explaining the process in detail so if she got lost she’d go to those before asking me any questions.

• +1
Reactions: GoldenOrderCels

she didn’t know much about the softwares i used or what the business was really about, but I made documents and videos explaining the process in detail so if she got lost she’d go to those before asking me any questions.
Mirin! I see there’s a couple people doing SMMA here, we could do a group chat @peatpilled @nigerianmanlet

I can work for u for 1$ an hour. I am broke, but I got computer skills

I can work for u for 1$ an hour. I am broke, but I got computer skills
lol for real? You shouldn't be selling yourself for a dollar an hour brother. This is moneymaking and success forum- learn to make more money with your time.

What's your location? How are you supporting yourself on that?

Can you pm me those documents and videos?

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back