First date ideas?

UltraExtremeIntense

UltraExtremeIntense

It’s time
Where's a good place to go? Somewhere not too expensive or might create an awkward atmosphere like a restaurant. I was thinking somewhere exciting like an amusement park but the fair isn't at my town at the moment. Maybe bowling or something along those lines?
Alternatively, I was thinking of asking to go to her house to 'revise'.

Go to a prison

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
The cemetery

Bedroom

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Where's a good place to go? Somewhere not too expensive or might create an awkward atmosphere like a restaurant. I was thinking somewhere exciting like an amusement park but the fair isn't at my town at the moment. Maybe bowling or something along those lines?
Alternatively, I was thinking of asking to go to her house to 'revise'.
you some kid? or an adult?
bowling's fine
don't go to a restaurant, rather a bar and if you do find one where there's a sofa so you can sit next to her and touch her
or just go to the fucking park and feed the fucking ducks
the worst is a fancy restaurant or cinema
revising is ok I guess

GIMME YOUR AGE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, You and UltraExtremeIntense
you some kid? or an adult?
bowling's fine
don't go to a restaurant, rather a bar and if you do find one where there's a sofa so you can sit next to her and touch her
or just go to the fucking park and feed the fucking ducks
the worst is a fancy restaurant or cinema
revising is ok I guess
Im 16. I'd like to go out in nature somewhere but i think it might bore her

Go to Cancun
With the help of your new mexican friends, stab her and steal her money
Win-win situation

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Ritzy2KReborn and JellyBelly
Im 16. I'd like to go out in nature somewhere but i think it might bore her
it's not the nature that's the attraction, it's you boy
u think she would be bored with chad?
if she likes you it'll be fine, just don't act like a retard
and if you really scared you're boring, go for the bowling it'll be easier

but i think it might bore her
Yesterday you made the same exact kind of thread, just that there you were acting like an alpha. Aren't you supposed to be the prize bro?

DID YOU EVEN ASK HER OUT ALREADY OR ARE YOU GOING TO POST 10 MORE THREADS BEFORE YOU CAN GET REJECTED AND SHUT UP?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 1139, dogtown and 1 other person
Yesterday you made the same exact kind of thread, just that there you were acting like an alpha. Aren't you supposed to be the prize bro?

DID YOU EVEN ASK HER OUT ALREADY OR ARE YOU GOING TO POST 10 MORE THREADS BEFORE YOU CAN GET REJECTED AND SHUT UP?
She said yes already

The cemetery
MungingThe one thing worse than genocide. One must first have no shame. Then he/she must use a newspaper to find the obituary of a recently deceased man or woman. Then must find a buddy, with no shame, who will aid them in this act. The partners then go to the cemetary where they dig up their victim, and flip a coin. The loser, (or winner depending on how sick you are), applies his/her lips to the genitals or anus of the corpse, while the other partner procedes to climb the nearest tombstone and elbow drop the corpse's stomach. Thus forcing out a blend of rich bodily fluids and embalming materials onto the partners. This blend is called mung. The act of getting this blend on your face is called munging. Chicks'll dig this one.
Dude, let's go Munging.
by killersam283 May 06, 2015

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Insomniac, Deleted member 1139 and 1 other person
Christ alive if it bothers you that just dont reply

MungingThe one thing worse than genocide. One must first have no shame. Then he/she must use a newspaper to find the obituary of a recently deceased man or woman. Then must find a buddy, with no shame, who will aid them in this act. The partners then go to the cemetary where they dig up their victim, and flip a coin. The loser, (or winner depending on how sick you are), applies his/her lips to the genitals or anus of the corpse, while the other partner procedes to climb the nearest tombstone and elbow drop the corpse's stomach. Thus forcing out a blend of rich bodily fluids and embalming materials onto the partners. This blend is called mung. The act of getting this blend on your face is called munging. Chicks'll dig this one.
Dude, let's go Munging.
Oh my.........

Your mother’s basement.

Somewhere to get food

Fucking weeb trash

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense and NickGurr
Dude, let's go Munging.
mungs me

So you didnt ask her out, nice

GenericChad1444 said:

True pain is watching your once NW0 hairline gradually recede further and further back into nothingness day after day. Torture. Absolute torture.
I dont know what you want me to do. If you cant accept it then stop derailing the thread