First day of MicroNeedling using the Electric Auto Ultima A1 Dr.Pen Derma Pen Stamp Skin Micro Needle Roller (Pictures inside)

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
So here is the product. As we know it's a collagen inducing product by tearing into your skin and promoting repair, similar to the process that occurs after we scar ourselves.

40853de72090144d18d27632fe5ee608

I preferred a pen to the derma roller because you have the benefit of changing pin.

For cheeks I went on a 1mm to 1.25mm pin and for my nose 0.5mm. Under-eyes I was on 0.25mm and forehead back to 1mm.

Did it hurt? No, not really. As my pain threshold is quite strong. It is now burning however. You can feel the needles.

With aggressive usage it is recommended using once a week and that is what I will do. I used the following serum and bio-oil before beginning to the session.

Retinol Serum

598da305f45e05eeaa41caf630831b73

9de0c52bd9c8320cdcbcbb79351b5e64

My face is burning and that's a good thing I imagine. Advice is to now not apply ANY oils, serums, face-washes and certainly no scrubs. I don't know whether using the Led light therapy mask would be a no-go, but just to be on the safe side I'll leave it until I can research that out.

Here are some after photos:

Note I am now down to 78kg and have been hard mewing for approx I would say 4 weeks. There are shades of the old jawline and facial structure returning, but at 28 I know it is gonna take a little while yet to look anywhere near what I used to. Oh and for the record I do not claim to be good looking and yes I am very aware a haircut is needed. Mine grow extraordinarily fast, giving me a fresh of the banana-boat vibe LOL.

Photo 2020 08 27 20 31 07

Photo 2020 08 27 21 01 26

Photo 2020 08 27 20 43 35

Photo 2020 08 27 21 08 30

Photo 2020 08 27 21 07 13

Photo 2020 08 27 21 07 24

Photo 2020 08 27 21 08 02

Photo 2020 08 27 20 43 35

Will use the microneedle once per week, with new pics, front and side to observe the progress and results.

Any questions, just fire away.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, curryslayerordeath, KingScrew and 4 others
Thank you for actual Good thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6908 and Deleted member 7753
nice op :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
I hope you bleed out and die

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: n0rthface, forwardgrowth, curryslayerordeath and 4 others
Thank you for actual Good thread

Yeah I know they are hard to come by on here, outside of the Best of the Best section, so I am glad to have helped. Cheers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and St. Wristcel
So here is the product. As we know it's a collagen inducing product by tearing into your skin and promoting repair, similar to the process that occurs after we scar ourselves.

View attachment 625182

I preferred a pen to the derma roller because you have the benefit of changing pin.

For cheeks I went on a 1mm to 1.25mm pin and for my nose 0.5mm. Under-eyes I was on 0.25mm and forehead back to 1mm.

Did it hurt? No, not really. As my pain threshold is quite strong. It is now burning however. You can feel the needles.

With aggressive usage it is recommended using once a week and that is what I will do. I used the following serum and bio-oil before beginning to the session.

Retinol Serum

View attachment 625187

View attachment 625192

My face is burning and that's a good thing I imagine. Advice is to now not apply ANY oils, serums, face-washes and certainly no scrubs. I don't know whether using the Led light therapy mask would be a no-go, but just to be on the safe side I'll leave it until I can research that out.

Note I am now down to 78kg and have been hard mewing for approx I would say 4 weeks. There are shades of the old jawline and facial structure returning, but at 28 I know it is gonna take a little while yet to look anywhere near what I used to. Oh and for the record I do not claim to be good looking and yes I am very aware a haircut is needed. Mine grow extraordinarily fast, giving me a fresh of the banana-boat vibe LOL.

View attachment 625216

View attachment 625217

View attachment 625221

View attachment 625246

View attachment 625249

View attachment 625250

View attachment 625253

View attachment 625277

Will use the microneedle once per week, with new pics, front and side to observe the progress and results.

Nice one got very shit collagen so this is helpfull, incase you do a new thread about this topic tag me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Nice one got very shit collagen so this is helpfull, incase you do a new thread about this topic tag me

Will do so definitely.

Also using a LED light therapy mask.

Collagen maxing is real man. It's no-joke. Esp for those who are average-looking and can only hope to pull off the "cute" / "pretty-boy" look at very absolute best.

I use 15 minutes Blue light followed by 15 minutes Red light therapy once again, back-to-back.

• +1
Reactions: mug, curryslayerordeath and JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Will do so definitely.

Also using a LED light therapy mask.

Collagen maxing is real man. It's no-joke. Esp for those who are average-looking and can only hope to pull off the "cute" / "pretty-boy" look at very absolute best.

I use 15 minutes Blue light followed by 15 minutes Red light therapy once again, back-to-back.
I believe that! And i also think pretty boy look is the best i also think you could pull it off since your hair is really good. I do have a dermaroller at 2 mm do you think that can do similar results?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908

View attachment 625182

Retinol Serum

View attachment 625187

View attachment 625192

View attachment 625216

View attachment 625217

View attachment 625221

View attachment 625246

View attachment 625249

View attachment 625250

View attachment 625253

View attachment 625277

Why aren't you using Adapalene/Tretinoin? You can buy adapalene $9.99 on Amazon that's what I use my skin looks like it's photoshopped

I believe that! And i also think pretty boy look is the best i also think you could pull it off since your hair is really good. I do have a dermaroller at 2 mm do you think that can do similar results?

2mm is far too long man.

You should never really go beyond 1mm.

Buy a pen. Infact buy the one I got for £68.99, which is probably 100$

Watch this. Explains everything about the lengths of the needles. Pens mean you can adjust the needle length to the relevant part of your face. 1mm for cheek, 0.5mm for chin/nose and 0.25mm for under-eye, tends to be the rule-of-thumb for men, who will have thicker skin than women.

Also what hair shall I roll with?

2mm is far too long man.

You should never really go beyond 1mm.

Buy a pen. Infact buy the one I got for £68.99, which is probably 100$

Watch this. Explains everything about the lengths of the needles. Pens mean you can adjust the needle length to the relevant part of your face. 1mm for cheek, 0.5mm for chin/nose and 0.25mm for under-eye, tends to be the rule-of-thumb for men, who will have thicker skin than women.

Also what hair shall I roll with?

Wow nice ! Thanks I will look it up on amazon
The hair for you really depends on face shape/size but longer hair overall is definelty a sign of youth in my opinion especially since your hair is thick and not fallen out im 23 and your hair and collagen is way better then mine