First roid cycle while on SSRIs

Charisma

Charisma

nword49’s mentor
I wanna do anavar only cycle as my first to lean out a but but I’m taking antidepressants for NTmaxxing and it’s been working for me for the last couple of months

Will these two drugs interfere with one another?

@Clavicular

I wanna do anavar only cycle as my first to lean out
Anavar only cycle is very dumb because it will cause testosterone supression even at low dosage, and if you're taking low dosage then it will not be very effective, so not even worth taking. You might even gain weight because of your testosterone decrease:lul:.

• +1
Reactions: Charisma and Htobrother
Anavar only cycle is very dumb because it will cause testosterone supression even at low dosage, and if you're taking low dosage then it will not be very effective, so not even worth taking. You might even gain weight because of your testosterone decrease:lul:.
nigga really bumped a 15 day old thread

• JFL
Reactions: Charisma
Mb i was just searching "cycle" and saw this stupid ass title so I have to respond

Mb i was just searching "cycle" and saw this stupid ass title so I have to respond
People I know that did var didn’t get any suppression but still it doesn’t matter because I’ll stay natty for now

People I know that did var didn’t get any suppression but still it doesn’t matter because I’ll stay natty for now
They defo got some sort of supression, but I guess it was little, so they didn't notice it. But yeah staying natty is prob the best option for you.

Anavar only a waste of time
Whatever you order won't be anavar either legit anavar is extremely expensive