first time i got dickpilled

wollet2

wollet2

Kraken
i was like 6yo. went camping for a weekend stayed at some woman with her 20yo or sth son

1 day we returned from the beach and for some reason i showered in the same shower with this bastard. i was so shy he said man up its not a big deal. so disturbing tbh

then i saw his flaccid cock and it was so abnormally fat and big in all dimensions compared to my baby micropenis i thought this guy is a deformed alien. prolly had 7 inches in girth or sth

only years later i realised this guy gets worshipped by women for his alien cock. and he was probably a faggot from how he sounded lol

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte, fuxkdakikez, aleksander and 2 others
@hormonetherapy fuck this gay ass shit life

3937551 1707157178164

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ASM5, JohnBaza and ItsOver999
Last edited:
i was at a nude beach once and saw this dude jacking off in the bushes and it had to be at least 9 inches long and 6.5 inches thick, shit made me want to rope on the spot

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, mogstars and wollet2
i was at a nude beach once and saw this dude jacking off in the bushes and it had to be at least 9 inches long and 6.5 inches thick, shit made me want to rope on the spot
i felt i had no cock in comparison

and women love this...brutal

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Deleted member 20370
dickpill is everything

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Deleted member 20370
lol what drugs help with brutal dickpillism. dickpill has literally destroyed me

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
@MoggerGaston srs. what drugs help lessen the pain of dickpill, having no cock and feeling emasculated

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and wollet2
lol what drugs help with brutal dickpillism. dickpill has literally destroyed me
dickpill has destroyed me too, I have a micro-penis.

use ALL drugs

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Nick.Harte and wollet2
dickpill has destroyed me too, I have a micro-penis.

use ALL drugs
whats the best one, i have tons of trauma from dickpill, feel so unworthy to be with hot women, i dont feel like a man etc

how will mdma help

• +1
whats the best one, i have tons of trauma from dickpill, feel so unworthy to be with hot women, i dont feel like a man etc

how will mdma help
MDMA will make you love yourself. You will feel like you are worthy of love again.

he molested you but your subconscious forgot the experience to spare you of the trauma

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
MDMA will make you love yourself. You will feel like you are worthy of love again.
im thinking it will make me forget about sex, love me like a child. meh, so i will probably never love me sexually and see myself with hot women

• Hmm...
im thinking it will make me forget about sex, love me like a child. meh, so i will probably never love me sexually and see myself with hot women
mdma euphoria is better than sex with hot women.

The Blackpill.

Why didn’t u go over and help? High inhib

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370

Users who are viewing this thread

Back