Five reasons to go bald in 2024

VladimirtheGreat

VladimirtheGreat

Russian empire coming soon 🇷🇺🇷🇸🇧🇾 ☦☦☦

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung, SeriousAscension, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
I buzzed my head and found out I have a rare scalp condition associated with acromegaly, went to the doctor with it and found out I have an actual hormone disorder.

can't shave my head or they'll see the wrinkles.

• So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Jestermaxxed fuck who was too dumb to take fin when he could have done it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: marek937, SeriousAscension and DHTrash
I save more money and time by popping a 5 cent pill a day + once every 2 months 20 dollar haircut than he does on shaving cream and razors

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, marek937 and finn899
he isnt wrong about bald looking better than balding. tho it depends on what type of balding you have. if ur just thinning but hairline is still intact, then short balding looks better in that case. if ur receded really bad, go bald bald. if u have money, start reviving ur hair

• JFL
Ain’t no way 💀

• JFL
Nobody wants to look like an egg head

• JFL
Reactions: SeriousAscension and 5'7 zoomer
I buzzed my head and found out I have a rare scalp condition associated with acromegaly, went to the doctor with it and found out I have an actual hormone disorder.

can't shave my head or they'll see the wrinkles.
Like this?

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung and 5'7 zoomer
Reminds me of Alpha M's "5 reasons short guys actually have an advantage"

• JFL
Reactions: DHTrash and marek937
Reminds me of Alpha M's "5 reasons short guys actually have an advantage"
  1. Agility and Athleticism:Shorter individuals often have a lower center of gravity, which can contribute to better balance and agility. In certain sports and activities that require quick movements and changes in direction, shorter individuals may have a competitive advantage.
  2. Economic Success:Research has suggested that shorter individuals may face fewer obstacles in climbing the corporate ladder. Some studies indicate that shorter individuals, particularly men, might earn higher incomes than their taller counterparts in certain professions. This could be due to various factors such as increased self-confidence or overcoming societal biases.
  3. Longevity:Some studies suggest that shorter individuals may have a longer life expectancy. Factors such as lower risks of certain health issues, like cardiovascular problems, might contribute to this advantage.
  4. Resource Efficiency:Shorter individuals generally require fewer resources, such as food and clothing, than taller individuals. This could potentially lead to cost savings and a reduced environmental impact.
  5. Relationship Dynamics:Height is just one factor in attractiveness, and many people prioritize other qualities in a partner. Shorter individuals may find that their height is not a significant factor in their relationships, and they may focus on other aspects such as personality, intelligence, and compatibility.

• JFL
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese