FIX EYELID EXPOSURE

D

Deleted member 25223

Diamond
Less eyelid exposure and puffy eyes when you spend > 30 minutes on a screen changing your eyeshape if you suffer from computer eye strain in my experience, but it takes a few days to work.

Continual exposure to blue light on the many digital devices we fill our lives with leads to digital eye strain.

This digital eye strain is particularly problematic because it can lead to eyelid drooping over time in such a gradual way that makes it harder to notice.

• Woah
Reactions: LowTrust
Wish I found this thread 10 years ago... too late now

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: inceI, buflek, curlyheadfelipe and 1 other person
what’s the difference between potosis / droopy eyelids and hooding?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25223
monolid gang reporting in.

• +1
what’s the difference between potosis / droopy eyelids and hooding?
hooding is a where you have no eyelid exposure and ptosis is where your eyelid exposure is greater than usual

hooding is a where you have no eyelid exposure and ptosis is where your eyelid exposure is greater than usual
ah so they are like opposites?

• +1
I have bug eyes so this make 0 difference for my aesthetics. fun

• +1
blue light filter glasses should fix this?

• +1
Less eyelid exposure and puffy eyes when you spend > 30 minutes on a screen changing your eyeshape if you suffer from computer eye strain in my experience, but it takes a few days to work.

Continual exposure to blue light on the many digital devices we fill our lives with leads to digital eye strain.

This digital eye strain is particularly problematic because it can lead to eyelid drooping over time in such a gradual way that makes it harder to notice.
damn no wonder i have it for one eye a bit