Fixed my sleep schedule šŸ„³

bootydestroyer333

bootydestroyer333

Bronze
I've been sleeping at 4 am and waking up at 7 am for literally months I developed racoon eyes but a few days ago I took a shit load of melatonin at 7 fell asleep at 9, my alarm woke me up 7 I've been keeping this up since without the melatonin. During the day if I get tired I just slap myself to be more awake. I've had much more energy obviously and have been feeling good.
Take the sleepmaxxing pill

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Why have you been sleeping so little? Sounds like you live like a literal slave, with alarm and everything.

u get ur normal eyes back lol?

sleep depvivation really changed ur eyes jfl?
I spelt it wrong I meant to say devolped, it didn't change my eyes but it changed my eyebags which made me look bloated af but the bloating is slowly going away

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Why have you been sleeping so little? Sounds like you live like a literal slave, with alarm and everything.
I stayed up just to play video games and sneak out with friends and I wake up with an alarm because I go to school.

I spelt it wrong I meant to say devolped, it didn't change my eyes but it changed my eyebags which made me look bloated af but the bloating is slowly going away
did u get red eyes from sleep deprivation?
my sleep schedule is also severely fucked

3 am is best time to sleep and 1 pm wake up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro and Deleted member 51781
I stayed up just to play video games and sneak out with friends and I wake up with an alarm because I go to school.
Sleep is biologically more important than school. And playing video games / being out late is retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
did u get red eyes from sleep deprivation?
my sleep schedule is also severely fucked
yes it made me look like I was high all the time even when I wasn't šŸ’€

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
Sleep is biologically more important than school. And playing video games / being out late is retarded.
I was just living the teenager experience

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
I was just living the teenager experience
In nature you would have children and a beautiful wife to provide for in your teens. Now you're just playing video games and doing stupid shit, aging your body and wasting your prime?

In nature you would have children and a beautiful wife to provide for in your teens. Now you're just playing video games and doing stupid shit, aging your body and wasting your prime?
we aren't in nature anymore bud and how old are you and do you have a wife and kids

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 51781
we aren't in nature anymore bud and how old are you and do you have a wife and kids
I'm aware that we aren't. I'm just making the point that you're not actually "living your life", you've just been coerced into believing so.
I'm personally also in my late teens, but I have good habits and I'm actively looking for a suitable wife to have children and move abroad with.

• +1
Reactions: bootydestroyer333
3 am is best time to sleep and 1 pm wake up
I think you should see the entirety of the day for optimal well being. Naturally being awake at night brings nothing of value especially past 00:00.

I think you should see the entirety of the day for optimal well being. Naturally being awake at night brings nothing of value especially past 00:00.
I donā€™t like much of my day being dominated by exposure to sunlight. It highlights my NEETdom and the fact that thereā€™s a life outside., 6 hours of day and 8 of night is ideal for me.