Fixing my headposture deletes my jawline and gives me a double chin

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
Lol im thinking on not fixing my posture. I dont think that even a low bf will do much because my jaw is short (i jut my lower jaw, so upper and lower teeth are on the same level).

Is it over or is this fixable with jaw implants or imdo like some users suggested

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
You're hopeless, just like you describe yourself. It's over.

Bimax+get lean

Sounds like you need some serious jaw surgery depending on how bad your posture can be while you still have a jawline visible. Hell if you have decent health insurance you might be able to get jaw surgery covered as a medical necessity.

Sounds like you need some serious jaw surgery depending on how bad your posture can be while you still have a jawline visible. Hell if you have decent health insurance you might be able to get jaw surgery covered as a medical necessity.
But which one. I Think bimax or a chin surgery can help. Sliding genio would gibe me an underbite. Not sure about jaw implants

Sliding genioplasty does not affect the bite in any way.
Oh i confused it with something else then. Thought that they cut my jaw bones and put something in between to lengthen it

But which one. I Think bimax or a chin surgery can help. Sliding genio would gibe me an underbite. Not sure about jaw implants

Implants won't fix your bite either, pretty sure you need bimax which i think also typically involves a few months of braces before and after but end result will be a glorious bite as well as a much bigger jaw. and for the love of christ don't let anyone do anything to move your upper jaw back to meet your recessed lower jaw.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Implants won't fix your bite either, pretty sure you need bimax which i think also typically involves a few months of braces before and after but end result will be a glorious bite as well as a much bigger jaw. and for the love of christ don't let anyone do anything to move your upper jaw back to meet your recessed lower jaw.
Ok ty for the advice. I will suggest this to my orthodentist and see what they say