Flat cheeks

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
If you have any kind of flat cheeks, it's over. It's as simple as that, sorry to say.

• +1
Reactions: Maxillacel
Facial or ass? Actually they're both horrible.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, goat2x, DianabolDownie and 1 other person
what do they look like?
i'd like to know as well, sean opry has tiny cheeks but they still pop at 3/4th due to low bf hard to imagine someone with smaller cheeks than him

• JFL
Reactions: highT
i'd like to know as well, sean opry has tiny cheeks but they still pop at 3/4th due to low bf hard to imagine someone with smaller cheeks than him
they pop because of how high set they are, if they were lower set, the rest of his face would swallow them and he would be flat faced even at low bf because of how small they actually are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
they pop because of how high set they are, if they were lower set, the rest of his face would swallow them and he would be flat faced even at low bf

my cheekbones lack mass and are lower set than opry yet when i press the fat in my cheeks i can still see them pop in 3/4th so long as you have a lean face you can not have a flat one

Attachments

• Capture5555.PNG
    Capture5555.PNG
    24.6 KB · Views: 94
  • +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
my cheekbones lack mass and are lower set than opry yet when i press the fat in my cheeks i can still see them pop in 3/4th so long as you have a lean face you can not have a flat one
they do seem to have ssssslighty more mass than opry
But there are people with genuinely smaller cheekbones than o pry that are low set, they are out of luck

they do seem to have ssssslighty more mass than opry
But there are people with genuinely smaller cheekbones than o pry that are low set, they are out of luck

This is the only guy i have ever seen with less bone mass than opry in the cheeks looks beyond recessed btw do not be deceived by frauding here are my cheeks without pressing the fat, full cheeks are utterly subhuman

Attachments

• Capture67676.PNG
    Capture67676.PNG
    41.4 KB · Views: 98
  • Captureujh.PNG
    Captureujh.PNG
    15.6 KB · Views: 97
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and DianabolDownie
Cope. Implants

“it’s hard to imagine someone with smaller cheeks than a highly successful male model”

room temperature IQ

This is the only guy i have ever seen with less bone mass than opry in the cheeks looks beyond recessed
those are the kinda guys i'm talking about, below the barrel zygo mass, not bottom of the barrel, buried beneath the barrel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3479
My face is bloated n no cheek bones found

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4430