FML

Juno_roe

Juno_roe

Iron
jfl i cant stand how ugly i am. just got a cut because my hair was ugly. now it's still ugly but with a different style. complete waste of money. one could argue that it's worse than it was before. softmaxx doesn't work and the red spots in my face wont go away for shit. I've used every product possible for weeks and nothing works. my skull is shaped like it was a malleable toy and a toddler shaped it. pufferfish doesnt have shit on my bloated face. testosterone levels basically gave up on me. no amount of gym is enough to build up my skinny ass. it's over for me and no amount of maxxing will save me. need tips for roping but no one will help cuz its not right and might get you banned

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
and the worst thing is I'm still graycel so absolutely no one has any respect for me

• So Sad
Reactions: Timmy
jfl i cant stand how ugly i am. just got a cut because my hair was ugly. now it's still ugly but with a different style. complete waste of money. one could argue that it's worse than it was before. softmaxx doesn't work and the red spots in my face wont go away for shit. I've used every product possible for weeks and nothing works. my skull is shaped like it was a malleable toy and a toddler shaped it. pufferfish doesnt have shit on my bloated face. testosterone levels basically gave up on me. no amount of gym is enough to build up my skinny ass. it's over for me and no amount of maxxing will save me. need tips for roping but no one will help cuz its not right and might get you banned
first: check hormones though a blood work. Especially thyroid
Second: start saving some money and also buy a pt
Third: research more about skincare
And then surgerymaxx

first: check hormones though a blood work. Especially thyroid
Second: start saving some money and also buy a pt
Third: research more about skincare
And then surgerymaxx
i don't have health insurance and my family is literally close to homeless
blood works are kinda expensive here, should i prioritize them over anything?

Yes absolutely

roids will save your ass
but take accutane with them to get rid of acne

fair enough, about the Accutane i was advised not to take it because it might fuck my 17yo liver
yea but atleast you won't have acne anymore

yea but atleast you won't have acne anymore
like who tf needs a liver right i wont ever touch alcohol so it's not gonna make a difference. thanks man

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
like who tf needs a liver right i wont ever touch alcohol so it's not gonna make a difference. thanks man
68211.jpg

that’s retarded u should take it now because ur liver is fresh and can handle it not when ur older

• +1
Reactions: Juno_roe
also one more thing, how frequently should i take Accutane? i have it at home but i gotta take it without anyone noticing, is it once a week or what?