FNAF is pure retard fuel.

R

Ronnie

Master
I gotta start off the the movie experience. It was a theater with literal autist and basement dwellers that don’t know how to behave in a public setting. I had niggas shouting and doing the whole “ur ur ur” thing nonstop the whole movie. Niggas was jumping up and down their seats and running through the movie theater. It was a literal zoo.

The movie itself was retard fuel and it explained why all the autist went out to see it. I didn’t know shit about it except it was based on some shitty games and that is was about killer animatronics. Shit sounded cool to me. but it turned into some bs about ghost children. Anyone who enjoys this franchise is a literal mouth breathing sub iq human.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, JustShower and Deleted member 23391
I gotta start off the the movie experience. It was a theater with literal autist and basement dwellers that don’t know how to behave in a public setting. I had niggas shouting and doing the whole “ur ur ur” thing nonstop the whole movie. Niggas was jumping up and down their seats and running through the movie theater. It was a literal zoo.
Thats NT behaviour if you haven't got the call by now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JustShower, Vermilioncore, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
watching movies is for retards

• WTF
Reactions: Vermilioncore
brutal movie

white brah want to cheer for beck and josh hutchenson but they will be mad when they see becks real life husband is indian

brutal movie

white brah want to cheer for beck and josh hutchenson but they will be mad when they see becks real life husband is indian
He’s not “Indian,” he’s Iranian. He doesn’t look “Indian” at all.

b6c726292005cd07.png

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
The premise sounds cool and dark but i guess it’s just a shit movie. I gotta see it for myself soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back