Reactions: sub5c3l, Alt Number 3, NorwoodAscender and 4 others
consume fluoride

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and iam good boy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, ascension, NorwoodAscender and 4 others
@NumbThePain what are you on the broken scale?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and NumbThePain
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, iam good boy and BrahminBoss
Being low iq is a good way to have a social life

• +1
Reactions: ascension and NorwoodAscender
Being low iq is a good way to have a social life
People are fucking dumb. Self esteem is cultivated through life experiences. There’s a reason people believe in themselves. People don’t just wake up in the morning and think they’re worth a damn. That’s what people don’t get. You have to have a reason to keep your head up high.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender, vermillioncorefan, Clavicular and 1 other person
@NumbThePain what are you on the broken scale?
I'm pretty high IQ, but still i have a low paying job with a loser life so yeah. And I'm prolly autistic, that i can't really express it when talking to someone because I stutter or twist my words

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and moggathon
was the adoption larp high or low iq op?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and mrdouchebag
I'm pretty high IQ, but still i have a low paying job with a loser life so yeah. And I'm prolly autistic, that i can't really express it when talking to someone because I stutter or twist my words
Mogs me In every way except brokenness.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and NumbThePain
People are fucking dumb. Self esteem is cultivated through life experiences. There’s a reason people believe in themselves. People don’t just wake up in the morning and think they’re worth a damn. That’s what people don’t get. You have to have a reason to keep your head up high.
Being ugly and ascending is meaningless because you have improper socialization from an early age if you werent GL

Even if you ascend, its still over

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and dehydrated
Being ugly and ascending is meaningless because you have improper socialization from an early age if you werent GL

Even if you ascend, its still over
You seemed to have a normal lifestyle and ascended from subhuman to high mtn yet you still ended up here.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and NorwoodAscender
You seemed to have a normal lifestyle and ascended from subhuman to high mtn yet you still ended up here.
I came from bodybuilding.com and stormfront.org

High mtn isnt ascension either in 2024 thats just as worthless as being ltn to women

So how exactly did i ascend, i was also never normal

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
I came from bodybuilding.com and stormfront.org

High mtn isnt ascension either in 2024 thats just as worthless as being ltn to women

So how exactly did i ascend, i was also never normal
You was dancing with black fellas to rap music and posting it on TikTok. That’s the closest depiction of normie in this clown world.
F58441A6 AB96 4440 84A2 E7FED6CFA307
to
0AE0D076 9BB9 4387 A866 DE1F026AEB2B

That’s a looks ascension. You will fractionally get treated better by each looks rung you move up in. Water.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, NorwoodAscender and dehydrated
You was dancing with black fellas to rap music and posting it on TikTok. That’s the closest depiction of normie in this clown world.
View attachment 2865117 to View attachment 2865120
That’s a looks ascension. You will fractionally get treated better by each looks rung you move up in. Water.
If you look at a lookism visual, if your average you dont get treated with any bias. Making one tik tok with a black dude≠normie

• +1
If you look at a lookism visual, if your average you dont get treated with any bias. Making one tik tok with a black dude≠normie
Yes it does. Lol at muhh storm front when you have black friends. Stop trying to be something you’re not jfl. If you wasn’t a normie you wouldn’t be spending every second of every day trying to impress them with ‘low inhib’ activities on TikTok.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, NorwoodAscender and dehydrated
Yes it does. Lol at muhh storm front when you have black friends. Stop trying to be something you’re not jfl. If you wasn’t a normie you wouldn’t be spending every second of every day trying to impress them with ‘low inhib’ activities on TikTok.
Im not racist, bro i just use stormfront because its not cucked.

my activities are to impress/jester for ppl here rather than irl ppl ik

Which is cringe i suppose but thankfully no one ik IRL actually know what any of my tik toks are referencing

• +1
i already know i ain’t shit

• +1
Im not racist, bro i just use stormfront because its not cucked.

my activities are to impress/jester for ppl here rather than irl ppl ik

Which is cringe i suppose but thankfully no one ik IRL actually know what any of my tik toks are referencing
You wouldn’t quote this website if you was trying to impress people here. You wouldn’t post on TikTok at all jfl. The only people you ‘impress’ are greycels and that’s why they come here and give you silly ratings. The impression I get from your account is “look at me guys I know incel stuff, haha see I have X amount of posts on incel.is, I’m different hahahaha :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, NorwoodAscender, douche and 1 other person
You wouldn’t quote this website if you was trying to impress people here. You wouldn’t post on TikTok at all jfl. The only people you ‘impress’ are greycels and that’s why they come here and give you silly ratings. The impression I get from your account is “look at me guys I know incel stuff, haha see I have X amount of posts on incel.is, I’m different hahahaha :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
That incels post was bait and blew up

Im on this website to looksmax… like hello??? Your takes are subsaharan iq

• +1
That incels post was bait and blew up

Im on this website to looksmax… like hello??? Your takes are subsaharan iq
You’re here for attention. I’m not entertaining this any further.
Enjoy your contributor badge :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, NorwoodAscender, douche and 2 others
Not worth a single fuck
i don’t like talking to niggas who are above my level. see i’m not the kinda guy who gets women, so if i’m in a group of men who all get women and are above me, all that’s gonna happen is i get clowned on.
thing is i am a clown .

Last edited:
  • +1
You’re here for attention. I’m not entertaining this any further.
Enjoy your contributor badge :ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:
Clavicular might be one of the biggest autists on the forum and there is a lot of autists on this forum JFL

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, NorwoodAscender and owlofathena
with a society that abandones him and treats him like trash.

• +1
  • +1
he says autists things and tbh he seems like the biggest attention seeker on the forum besides forevergymcelling
He’s wants to be not a normie for whatever reason. Idek why he decided to come in my thread. I live in his head rent free and he makes up lies about me on discord. It’s rather odd to say the least . I don’t know enough about forevergymcelling to make a comment. All I know is that he loves Maher.

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Unironically IQ rates have been dropping for decades.
We are the last bastion of hope, given our high IQs.
Unfortunately, we care more about pussy and aesthetics than contributing to society.

• +1
Unironically IQ rates have been dropping for decades.
We are the last bastion of hope, given our high IQs.
Unfortunately, we care more about pussy and aesthetics than contributing to society.
Genuinely no one cares gtfo with your neocon shit fag

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sub5c3l, NorwoodAscender and mrdouchebag
ironic thread title bc this is high iq

• +1
ironic thread title bc this is high iq
Mehhh. It’s average iq and water. Everyone knows this they just won’t say it.

• +1
Yes

• +1
  • +1
@sub5c3l @NorwoodAscender i need to some reps please Boyos

• +1
  • JFL