0kami123

27 body count of 19
Arcane deity

Sinister Darling

• WTF
Reactions: lebesgue
Theres a stacy in my school that looks like sinister

Theres a stacy in my school that looks like sinister
I wouldn't be rotting on a incel forum if I had that I would be spitting rizz.

• So Sad
Reactions: 0kami123
I actually tried to get her attention twice. First time, there was a college fair at school and she was sitting next to this certain college stand.

At the stand there was a tablet with a game on it (the college has a gaming program) and I sat down and told her that I had the highest score on the mini game. I was joking of course and was only making an excuse to speak to her, but after seeing me play she knew I didn't get the high score.

I asked her what she was doing there and she told me she wanted to study programming, which I was not expecting. I tried to make more conversation with her, but she left.

Then on a later occasion, since I just wanted to take no as an answer (bad idea). Me and my friend decided that I would go up to her and ask for her ig while he recorded. And I did.

It turned out she had a boyfriend of many years. She also told me my pick up line sucked. Now that I look back it was stupid

• JFL
Reactions: 0kami123
I actually sit on the same table as her now because she's friends with my friends, but if think I'm moving because they're treating me like shit. I wanted one of them to cashapp me today and then I transfer them the same money so I could buy furosemide, but guess not

• +1
Reactions: thenumbersmason
I'm ascending and will start partying around like April. Maybe she breaks up with her boyfriend then, who knows.

• +1
Reactions: thenumbersmason
Arcane's mtb other is htb

Download 4

diety isnt frauding as hard, and seems to have no makeup

• +1
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss and Jagger
diety isnt frauding as hard, and seems to have no makeup
She has better eye area too peep her tiktok, I think she is naturally better looking.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and Jagger
I checked her account and they look similar with makeup but arcane has a little asymmetry in the bottom so sinister fogs
Yeah her mouth area kinda fucked but her eye area and natural green eye coloring mogs sinister darling and this without fakeup.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz