• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Deleted member 24789, UglyAsHell and 2 others
Mogs?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Taylor fogs nigger to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Ice Spice body fogs her to an oblivion, I would kill 100 starving African children just to do doggy style with her raw

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Xangsane
aryan stacy vs bloated fat midget subhuman is this a joke

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Deleted member 29155, Hottaco34 and 1 other person
Right has a nicer body.
according to who? swift has runway model height, proportions & muscle tone, ice spice's body only appeals to horny hoodrats

• +1
Reactions: Hottaco34
according to who? swift has runway model height, proportions & muscle tone, ice spice's body only appeals to horny hoodrats
Ice Spice has a nice and curvy body that looks so cuddly and healthy

Neither are sexy. But Taylor. Ice spice is a fat midget

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29495
Looksmatched

Low T if you say Taylor Swift

• +1
Reactions: justleavemealone, Kamui and Xangsane
Horny hoodrats = normal men who prefer foids with normal dimorphic traits

Only low T fags would say some skinny twig like the left fogs

• +1
Reactions: Marsik, Xangsane and Deleted member 29155
Horny hoodrats = normal men who prefer foids with normal dimorphic traits

Only low T fags would say some skinny twig like the left fogs
high class men (me) prefers foids that meet high fashion beauty standards (left) over some gymcelled/BBLcelled ethnic midget (right!

high class men (me) prefers foids that meet high fashion beauty standards (left) over some gymcelled/BBLcelled ethnic midget (right!
Meeting high fashion "beauty" standards = having sex with twigs with no boobs, curves, thighs and ass.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
Meeting high fashion "beauty" standards = having sex with twigs with no boobs, curves, thighs and ass.
personally those girls have a shitton of appeal to me, mainly because of the subconscious knowledge that your kids with her would be height, proportion and bone foggers

having sex with a borderline obese girl with tits and ass but also cellulite and stretch marks isnt my thing

personally those girls have a shitton of appeal to me, mainly because of the subconscious knowledge that your kids with her would be height, proportion and bone foggers
Yes but imagine having sex with a man body....
having sex with a borderline obese girl with tits and ass but also cellulite and stretch marks isnt my thing
Ice Spice is far from obese, she's healthy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and UglyAsHell
You are not high class at all Chud, you are a narcy incel who also forgot to take his pills for the day, your high fashion beauty standards were literally put in place by homosexual men and Jews who know that bitches who look like aliens are mostly attractive to narcys like you

You are not high class at all Chud, you are a narcy incel who also forgot to take his pills for the day, your high fashion beauty standards were literally put in place by homosexual men and Jews who know that bitches who look like aliens are mostly attractive to narcys like you
People are only voting for Taylor because she's a tall slim white woman.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Hamite body type

nigga id rather be caught balls deep in another man than seen in public holding hands with a 5'2 obese black gurl

nigga id rather be caught balls deep in another man than seen in public holding hands with a 5'2 obese black gurl
You’d never be caught in public with any foid, in fact a 5’2 obese black bitch would be a catch for someone as subhuamn as you

• JFL
Reactions: justleavemealone and Deleted member 29495
You’d never be caught in public with any foid, in fact a 5’2 obese black bitch would be a catch for someone as subhuamn as you
i mog you

Happy in this fourms taste.

My ethnicity's hair colour is NOT your halloween costume
:rage: