FOGGICUS OMNIS

Adriana Lima

Adriana Lima

Fuck you ugly
Post 56515 0 20423800 1384915366

A BRUTALLY BRUTALISTIC WORLDWIDE EXPOSITION OF FOGGING FOR ONE AND ALL BY THE COSMIC QUEEN OF THE PSL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE REVEALED FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME

Post 56515 0 20423800 1384915366

WHAT FOLLOWS IS A COLLECTION OF PAINFUL MEMORIES OF BEING FOGGED
So without further delay let us delve into the most woefully wonderful total ruination of the female mind. The artistically perfect fog

Screenshot 67

pls enjoy

also thread theme

Models adriana lima and gigi hadid attend maybelline new york new picture id488138522

TROLL FACED JEWESS GIGI STATUS=FOGGED

F0275a2b941f18757a783501f784e414

Tom Brady's wife brutally fogged

525099935 a91a163161 c

Alessandria Ambrosio aka a literal Becky FOGGED:feelsokman:

Adriana lima candice swanepoelx456

Candece Swanepoo FOGGED gtfo back to Africa Boer wench (high IQ users will know that Swanepoel actually ass and feet mogs mommy however)

Victorias secret fashion show runway new york usa shutterstock editorial 9970342gy

Disney Pixar's Elsa Hosk is ofc FOGGED so hard she recoils in embarrassment, how can nordicks even compete with the lustrous raven-haired cosmic queen?
THEY CAN'T :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Singer madison beer and brasil model adriana lima during the show picture id906814494

Madison Beer :feelskek: oh dear this one isn't even remotely fair FOGGED:ROFLMAO: (Lima looks like a succubus here)

51129485 1978284812291532 213950016279019520 n

Idk who this busted old man is:feelshmm: but its brutally over for him FOGGED:lul::lul::lul::lul:

VictoriaSecretBookPreviewNewYorkCsZ6t1kpQg9x

Fruading negress Tyra Banks and @Blackgymmax in a wig also brutally fogged to death :feelskek::feelskek:

0a0db92e24bc89aeacc74a06849ca3e2

Sweet American gal, Taylor Hill also blown the fuck out by the cosmic queen, better head on back to the farm Taylor sweetie:LOL:

Saraandadriana

MTF tranny Sarra Sampaio destroyed (what the fuck did you even expect by now)

Screenshot 18

Irina Skank shanked to death beatifically by the cosmic queen herself

Adriana lima

Bonus Lima spawning into fog the universe

INB4 THE FOLLOWING COPES

0d5

WTF YOU CAN'T SAY THAT ABOUT ALL THESE MODELS, MUH X FOGS LIMA

Swrkuax

LIMA IS TRANS AHAHAHAHA UR A SIMP

0a8

I have masturbated 400 times this week and Lima has no sex appeal for my disgusting cum filled brain jfl her hip to waist ratio is none existent its so hard for me to get a boner 😡😡😡

As per usual....................THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS FOR THESE VICTIMS OF FOGGING?

@Ritalincel @kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Toska @MarstonAlloy @ReignsChad @Toodlydood @thecel @IWILLMAKEIT @Ritalincel
@turkproducer @Ritalincel @volcelfatcel @Ritalincel @MyAssStinksLikeShit @changcel @Be_ConfidentBro @Lmao @realklay11 @SubhumanCurrycel @Monk @Chadeep @StrangerDanger @gamma @Ritalincel @tyronelite @Copeful @Ritalincel @Gargantuan @Gazzamogga @JM10 @Maesthetic
@volcelfatcel @TraumatisedOgre @moonblunt @RoBobaFett999 @LastHopeForNorman @Aquiillaxo @ShowerMaxxing @goat2x @court monarch777 @tyronelite @portuguesecel

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Looks234, Xangsane, goat2x and 18 others
Giant schizo thread dnrd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Adriana Lima and MarstonAlloy
Are you moonbluntmaxxing?

good thread

get help

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima
Very nice girl :what:

• +1
WTF FUCK THIS GAY WEBSITE IT DIDNT EVEN LOAD STOP HOSTING YOUR SERVERS IN VIETNAM YOU STINGY FORESKIN SUCKING HEEB @Sergeant

Thoughts? Tagging the Bros®™ and @Ritalincel since I have lost the ability to process information
@Ritalincel @kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Toska @MarstonAlloy @ReignsChad @Toodlydood @thecel @IWILLMAKEIT @Ritalincel
@turkproducer @Ritalincel @volcelfatcel @Ritalincel @MyAssStinksLikeShit @changcel @Be_ConfidentBro @Lmao @realklay11 @SubhumanCurrycel @Monk @Chadeep @StrangerDanger @gamma @Ritalincel @tyronelite @Copeful @Ritalincel
@volcelfatcel

I'm going to shoot my self in the head I'm going to shoot my self in the head I'm going to shoot myself in the head I'm going to shoot myself in the head

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 8165, Kristin and 2 others
Good thread, mommy is indeed unfoggable. But Elsa and Alessandra are not far off tbh, unlike most others.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, StrangerDanger and Adriana Lima
Good thread, mommy is indeed unfoggable. But Elsa and Alessandra are not far off tbh, unlike most others.
Thank you king, ofc all hyperbole in the good old spirt of fogging

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
The perfect sugar mama :feelswhy:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Adriana Lima and thecel
adriana please peg me and sandblast my scrotum

• Hmm...
Adrianna looks insane in a few pics and uncanny in others.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Susan Boyle fogs Adriana Lima to hell and back

Chico mogs

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back