Be_ConfidentBro

Be_ConfidentBro

Resident Forum Gay Alien

• JFL
Reactions: Recessed Life, Mewton, WeiWei and 2 others
Water

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, WeiWei and humanoidsub7
The pinnacle was one day while we were having sex. She made a comment and I asked her a follow-up question before immediately fully withdrawing and entering her several times at speed. I thought she might let out a moan, or perhaps ask me to slow down or something relevant to what I was doing down there, but she answered my question and talked as if absolutely nothing was happening.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, exo, Deleted member 23391 and 12 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
she probably took bbcs before

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: WhollySharp, Mewton, WeiWei and 1 other person

Foids will say literally anything else but admit that they just can't feel shit with dicklets. Virtue signaling cunts

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Deleted member 23391, Hottaco34 and 10 others
Thank god everyone on .org has 9x7 horse cocks

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: whitepilled4life, Hottaco34, Sny and 9 others
he didn't state his size

7x6 or rope

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, Ricky212, Deleted member 40761 and 3 others
he didn't state his size
The thread itself states enough about his size. Try and imagine a dude with a good sized cock every being in a sitution like that lmfao

Over for my 6x4.75 dick

(I skimmed the post and didnt even see any suifuel but its still over for my micro dick)

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23391 and Azr616
This is why god should've made Adam and Steve instead of Adam and Eve

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, Hottaco34, Deleted member 25534 and 8 others
The thread itself states enough about his size. Try and imagine a dude with a good sized cock every being in a sitution like that lmfao
I just scrolled through the comments and apparently he's 7x5, brutal, it's over if you are not 8x6

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: whitepilled4life and Be_ConfidentBro
why tf would i care about her enjoyment?

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles
dick size isn't that important brooo, you just need a chad tier face brooo. Just have a chad face, get girls and then have them ignore you while you fuck them theory. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: whitepilled4life, TheDragon, falcon1 and 9 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: whitepilled4life, Aypo129 and Be_ConfidentBro
I just scrolled through the comments and apparently he's 7x5, brutal, it's over if you are not 8x6
I highly doubt that tbh. If he self states 7x5 (what everyone says on the internet basically), then it's safe to assume he's around 6x4.5 aka the average cock in the west. BRUTAL

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and WeiWei
Girls have dumped me after sex because my cock was small

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: whitepilled4life, Drixzy, Sny and 3 others
As thin pencil-like 6 incher this is quite unsettling

• JFL
Reactions: whitepilled4life and Mewton
"While we were in the act she started to sometimes make random comments like "must remember the milk", "must remember to invite blah to the party" kind of thing, carrying on earlier conversations."

THIS IS A TROLL FUCKING POST HAHAHAHHAH

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, Danish_Retard and Mewton
I thank God everyday for my 8×6

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
"
The pinnacle was one day while we were having sex. She made a comment and I asked her a follow-up question before immediately fully withdrawing and entering her several times at speed. I thought she might let out a moan, or perhaps ask me to slow down or something relevant to what I was doing down there, but she answered my question and talked as if absolutely nothing was happening.

Looking back I can't get my head around how she could have been so indifferent to penetration.
"

@SurgeryEnjoyer @StrangerDanger @cytoplasm JFLLLL

• JFL
Reactions: falcon1, Sprinkles, StrangerDanger and 6 others
dick size isn't that important brooo, you just need a chad tier face brooo. Just have a chad face, get girls and then have them ignore you while you fuck them theory. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :lul: :lul: :lul:
if you have a chad face dick doesn't matter,

I'm a little over 6. My girth is below average though. I need to dickmaxx.
5.5 so that's not bad. I hate how looksmaxers argue that every stat is false so everybody is below average or some shit.

is 7 inches good

You NEED a bare minimum of 5.5 inches of girth and even that’s pushing it

Yet dicklets still coping

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
Another dickpill thread

Would that mean everyone would be gay
i mean lust and sexual desires wouldnt have existed since eve never made adam eat the apple lmao, so they probs wouldve been good friends and created a paradise in eden

This isnt a problem when you fuck tight JB virgins.

If you fuck roastie stretched out sluts, then youre gonna get dickpilled

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
I am having a dejavu here
@JudgeandJury
have we seen this thread made before?

so yall really ignore the possibility that it could be because she aint feeling a thing down there in general. Not because of his dick
yes surely the most probable explanation is that she's paralyzed from waist down. obviously. nothing else. "yall". :feelshah:

Holy shit imagine your wife having literal anxiety from your own touch. Also "I was most appreciative of him when he was quick and to the point about his sexual advances. Get in, get out, let me get on with my day" JFL :lul: fucking brutal

All the coping incels in denial, remember that if your woman acts like this it's because she's repulsed by you. Every girl I've been with loved touch and wanted it as often as possible, loved being touched, caressed, groped and held, always welcomed it and if they didn't get enough they always told me to do it more. Woman who is attracted to you will want to be touched, held and kissed basically 24/7, and initiate sex whenever you're alone. If your woman is indifferent to it then your woman doesn't want you, you're a beta plan B and a placeholder until she finds someone better

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
how do you know he's 5 incher? he could be 3 or 4

this is why body count is everything. If she was virgin even a literal micropenis would get a reaction

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 30679
who gives a shit about her pleasure anyway? She’s just a fleshlight

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Be_ConfidentBro and Sprinkles
Brutal, i have 7.5 inch and even I feel small sometimes. I can't even imagine the humilation of having just 6

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
everything I've been saying about the dickpill is brutally true

glad more and more of you spergs are waking up, took long enough

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Krakowski
This isnt a problem when you fuck tight JB virgins.

If you fuck roastie stretched out sluts, then youre gonna get dickpilled
Not their fault you have a small dick, lol.