Foid goes on solo trip to Europe, complains about her SMVmatch hitting her up for a date and sex

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova

An unfortunate reminder for other young female solo travelers

I decided to take a solo trip to Europe for a couple of weeks, something I’ve been wanting to do for quite some time. I chose Berlin, Prague, and Vienna as my destinations and have been so excited for all I have planned on this trip.

I’m from the Pacific Northwest so my flight to Berlin was quite long. I arrived at 7am and after a brief walk through the site’s closest to my hotel and brunch at a cafe, I decided to wait in the lobby of my hotel for a couple of hours until my room was ready (I was very in need of a nap). After about 30 minutes, a man came up to me saying he wanted to practice his English. He was chatty with the hotel staff and wearing a name tag, so I assumed he must have been an employee. After exchanging hellos, he left, only to come back 15 minutes later asking to have coffee with me (in the cafe section of the hotel). Maybe I was being too naive, or maybe due to my exhaustion, I said yes to the coffee and he sat down next to me. Our conversation started out pretty innocent, he told me he was in town for a dermatology conference and gave me some skincare advice (as someone who loves skincare, I’m always looking for free suggestions lol). The conversation quickly turned sexual however, and he spent the next 30 minutes trying to persuade me to have sex with him and talking about the various things he would like to do. Keep in mind this man is in his 50s and I’m in my mid twenties. I was pretty upfront about how uncomfortable this made me and he would act as if he respected this, and then quickly make me uncomfortable again. I had to lie that I was Amish and married in order to get this man to back off a little. Eventually he left to go back to his conference, and I told hotel staff about what had happened. Though this didn’t make the situation any better, they did make me an expensive drink and put it on his card which provided some satisfaction.

I feel absolutely disgusted, not even 8 hours in Europe and I’ve already been sexually harassed. In the future, I think I’d say no to anyone who came up to me, regardless of how pure their intentions seem. I hate having to say this, but for other women who are traveling by themselves, always remain aware and skeptical. You never know what could happen. Stay safe ❤️

• JFL
Reactions: kebab, Skywalker and EggKing

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: MoggerGaston, kebab, klip11 and 3 others
What race was she?

Inb4 No Pics No Care
IMG 7152

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
You wish lmao
i didnt even read tbh lol just tried react farm as greycel gotta get my name known, very hard to gain forum clout nowadays

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and WeiWei
In those trips the women just flock to the chad of the group

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
reads like americanized victim fanfiction, likely never happened.

• +1
Reactions: Saggitarian
german men dont approach must have been some deathnic syrian dermatologist

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Skywalker

I decided to take a solo trip to Europe for a couple of weeks, something I’ve been wanting to do for quite some time. I chose Berlin, Prague, and Vienna as my destinations and have been so excited for all I have planned on this trip.

I’m from the Pacific Northwest so my flight to Berlin was quite long. I arrived at 7am and after a brief walk through the site’s closest to my hotel and brunch at a cafe, I decided to wait in the lobby of my hotel for a couple of hours until my room was ready (I was very in need of a nap). After about 30 minutes, a man came up to me saying he wanted to practice his English. He was chatty with the hotel staff and wearing a name tag, so I assumed he must have been an employee. After exchanging hellos, he left, only to come back 15 minutes later asking to have coffee with me (in the cafe section of the hotel). Maybe I was being too naive, or maybe due to my exhaustion, I said yes to the coffee and he sat down next to me. Our conversation started out pretty innocent, he told me he was in town for a dermatology conference and gave me some skincare advice (as someone who loves skincare, I’m always looking for free suggestions lol). The conversation quickly turned sexual however, and he spent the next 30 minutes trying to persuade me to have sex with him and talking about the various things he would like to do. Keep in mind this man is in his 50s and I’m in my mid twenties. I was pretty upfront about how uncomfortable this made me and he would act as if he respected this, and then quickly make me uncomfortable again. I had to lie that I was Amish and married in order to get this man to back off a little. Eventually he left to go back to his conference, and I told hotel staff about what had happened. Though this didn’t make the situation any better, they did make me an expensive drink and put it on his card which provided some satisfaction.

I feel absolutely disgusted, not even 8 hours in Europe and I’ve already been sexually harassed. In the future, I think I’d say no to anyone who came up to me, regardless of how pure their intentions seem. I hate having to say this, but for other women who are traveling by themselves, always remain aware and skeptical. You never know what could happen. Stay safe ❤️
It's amazing how women hate unattractive men with their lives. oldcel= overweight, baldness, wrinkles.

Then they have the nerve to speak out against prejudice when they are profoundly discriminatory beings.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, MoggerGaston, Skywalker and 1 other person
Sexually harassed jfl, So you're telling me he was talking about sex for 30 minutes, why didn't you jusg get up and leave lol, don't worry boys in a few years she'll file this as sexual assault, by like 2030, By 2035 it'll be considered rape

• +1
It's amazing how women hate unattractive men with their lives. oldcel= overweight, baldness, wrinkles.

Then they have the nerve to speak out against prejudice when they are profoundly discriminatory beings.
thats exactly why i want the black pill to spread rn
we need to exppose them tbh

In those trips the women just flock to the chad of the group
they get pumped and dumped by some exotic (read italian / @the BULL chad) then cry about it on reddit for years after :feelskek:

• So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

What is she even fucking talking about? Just tell the dude to fuck off in whatever way seems best and be done with it. But no, this bitch has to cry to the staff and write paragraphs about it on Reddit. Move on dumb bitch. That's life. Move on.

German guys r high inhib, was it a 50yr old Turk or Syrian dermatologist? Do those guys even go to school, let alone med school??

Still funny af story.

I have to pop a zopiclone thinking of my ex going to Europe on a finding herself trip and getting bent over by chad turkish and Italian waiters and shit ngl

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
What is she even fucking talking about? Just tell the dude to fuck off in whatever way seems best and be done with it. But no, this bitch has to cry to the staff and write paragraphs about it on Reddit. Move on dumb bitch. That's life. Move on.
Her story has 3200 upvotes on reddit, while your comment has 0 reacts on an obscure incel forum.

What does this mean? It means she is right and you are wrong. Sorry, inkwell.

Her story has 3200 upvotes on reddit, while your comment has 0 reacts on an obscure incel forum.

What does this mean? It means she is right and you are wrong. Sorry, inkwell.
Even in a minority of one there is still the truth. And her 3,200 up votes are a good thing. More people for me to impose on.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston