Foid on femcel subreddit

JFLLLLL looks like a goblin with that ear piece. This is what we call a real femcel

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
how come in a supposed blackpilled female subreddit the comments are this:

• JFL
Reactions: BigLooks22, expadaxo, NarrowBones and 1 other person
View attachment 2816350
They know they can get dick anyways so they just make each other feel better if she was a male and posted on this site would've gotten 20 jfls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi, BigLooks22, N8verBegan and 2 others
'cheekbones shaving' is legit so unbelievably retarded like wtf why are you getting rid of a desired feature ??? This is like the equivilant to a 6'2 guy wanting to under go a 'limb shortening surgery' JFL:lul:

'cheekbones shaving' is legit so unbelievably retarded like wtf why are getting rid of a desired feature ??? This is like the equivilant to a 6'2 guy wanting to under go a 'limb shortening surgery JFL:lul:
For asian ethnics bc our zygos too big

Asians get it not because there zygos are 'too big' but because they live in a society that favours slimmer faces like in south korea or shit, but the girl isn't an asian so it makes no sense

• +1
You guys also have ramus shortening surgeries in asia for whatever reason JFL, i never understood asian beauty standards. They want to look white but like the faggot type of white

• +1
zygo shaving

Asians get it not because there zygos are 'too big' but because they live in a society that favours slimmer faces like in south korea or shit, but the girl isn't an asian so it makes no sense
Hers is so big it becomes a failo like a guy with a 4 inch tall chin

You guys also have ramus shortening surgeries in asia for whatever reason JFL, i never understood asian beauty standards. They want to look white but like the faggot type of white
Yeah I know little hesitant on those surgeries since theyll make u look like a fag

• +1
Reactions: udeactive

After reading the comments on this Reddit, I’m convinced women don’t want other women to succeed/be better than them. This is crazy how much useless advice they are giving each other.

Hers is so big it becomes a failo like a guy with a 4 inch tall chin
Ehh not really, whilst it is True that having a giga overly exagerated good feature failos you like a giga chin, giga brow ridge, giga jaw etc.

But this doesn't really apply to zygos from what i have observed, it really is the bigger the better when it comes to them
Jon Kortajarena 3
Listjzphc4z81
RDT 20240208 17153048287568045108330022
7a73a3c73ffd5d26cdfd72e071b4456d

Do these giga prominent zygos failo them ? No ! It makes them turbo moggers instead.

Last edited:
Ehh not really, whilst it is True that having a giga overly exagerated good feature failos you like a giga chin, giga brow ridge, giga jaw etc.

But this doesn't really apply to zygos from what i have observed, it really is the bigger the better when it comes to them
View attachment 2816364View attachment 2816366View attachment 2816371View attachment 2816388
Do these giga prominent zygos failo them ? No ! It makes them turbo moggers instead.
They are not as wide as hers

infinite smv

View attachment 2816350
and people have the audacity to say women invented looksmax jfl

the only thing women managed to make over the years was perfect the art of coping.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and barettrealrx
'cheekbones shaving' is legit so unbelievably retarded like wtf why are you getting rid of a desired feature ??? This is like the equivilant to a 6'2 guy wanting to under go a 'limb shortening surgery' JFL:lul:
As retarded as it may be, that accually exists, and a ton of men go through it JFL

Attachments

• ADDE962F-6226-48DD-AF79-985DD7CD1171.jpeg
    ADDE962F-6226-48DD-AF79-985DD7CD1171.jpeg
    165.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
infinite smv

and people have the audacity to say women invented looksmax jfl

the only thing women managed to make over the years was perfect the art of coping.
the art of frauding* :feelshehe:
Images 5

• JFL
Reactions: Tenshi
@Magnum Opus avg 2024cel "dark triad" iq

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
@Magnum Opus avg 2024cel "dark triad" iq
Just tell me why tf you ever wanna shave your zygos, they are almost Never the problem as to why the face might be fucked

Just tell me why tf you ever wanna shave your zygos, they are almost Never the problem as to why the face might be fucked
Her other features are just normal proportional to a skull if she fixed every other feature as if she was pretending her zygos were the only normal part her face would become too large

F.e. when they're too low or vertically bulky. Ideally men have high set, vertically compact, laterally and anteriorly projected zygos for their phenotype

• +1
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss

Shes fat bitches will do anything but lose weight i bet shes larping about even trying surgeries, and how tf would a genio help her in any way

• +1
@drop btw i discovered .org on like may of 2023 but i Just browsed the BOTB threads because back then i refused to join because of "ew incel losers i don't wanna associate with them" mindset JFL

• +1
a lot of koreans have thick low set bulbous Mongolian cheekbones . They are defined but ugly

compared with higher set sharp cheekbones