Foid Proves Just Be Dark Triad Theory

autistmogger

autistmogger

Iron
I fucked this foid off hinge yesterday and after we hooked up we watched saltburn. And while she (like most girls) thinks jacob elordi is hot, she also said she thinks barry keogan is hot. I said he's short and objectively not that good of a face. She says word for word, "its not really how he looks irl, its more his role in this movie and the power he has over people" JFL. If youve seen the movie you know this fuck is a psychopathic dark triad aspie.

I mean hes mtn manlet at best. Just be dark triad theory tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, aleksander, 6ft4 and 2 others
I fucked this foid off hinge yesterday and after we hooked up we watched saltburn. And while she (like most girls) thinks jacob elordi is hot, she also said she thinks barry keogan is hot. I said he's short and objectively not that good of a face. She says word for word, "its not really how he looks irl, its more his role in this movie and the power he has over people" JFL. If youve seen the movie you know this fuck is a psychopathic dark triad aspie.
View attachment 2707620
bro needs to hairmax 💀

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 49130, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
Just become a master manipulator and work your way up to scam a rich family by killing their children to get a nasty ltb black pussy according to an org pajeet theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hernan, borismonster, klip11 and 12 others
Just become a master manipulator and work your way up to scam a rich family by killing their children to get a nasty ltb black pussy according to an org pajeet theory
LTB 😂

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster
View attachment 2707620
This Guy has Asian Eyes JFL

• +1
he looks hapa jfl, always liked his movies tho

• +1
This Means NT and Personality are still Law. Decent Look + Decent Physique + NT + personality = Slayer

• +1
  • +1
This Means NT and Personality are still Law. Decent Look + Decent Physique + NT + personality = Slayer
Nah, that’s cope. Tbh this nigga would invisible to foids if he wasn’t famous.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and the next o'pry
Nah man NT is Undisputable law. Have friends who are LTNs and they pull girls like crazy. Most retards in this forum don't realize that, NT is even Law for Chads. In real world Chads are getting rejected A Lot

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and falcon1
This Guy received Love letters in Jail, just like Ramirez.

Nah man NT is Undisputable law. Have friends who are LTNs and they pull girls like crazy. Most retards in this forum don't realize that, NT is even Law for Chads. In real world Chads are getting rejected A Lot
Eh, if you’re chad personality doesn’t matter at all. Also LTNs will never experience chad treatment. I’m chadlite and the girl took me straight to her bed without any words and starting sucking the skin of my dick within 2 minutes. She looks like this:
20EB9773 AB48 4A28 8FD5 E1C533958BC1
LTN will never experience that.

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR, Deleted member 51465, the next o'pry and 1 other person
Eh, if you’re chad personality doesn’t matter at all. Also LTNs will never experience chad treatment. I’m chadlite and the girl took me straight to her bed without any words and starting sucking the skin of my dick within 2 minutes. She looks like this:View attachment 2707691 LTN will never experience that.
Chads are getting Rejected A Lot. Second Show your Pictures

• +1
So ur saying me ltn 5’7 can get girls?

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and autistmogger
Bro us serious believe nt is all u need? Or troll
NT is Law. Believe me I have so many Ugly Friends. They are NT AF, and they get Chad Treatment lmao

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 51465, yellowrice and 1 other person
NT is Law. Believe me I have so many Ugly Friends. They are NT AF, and they get Chad Treatment lmao
Then what am I doing rotting at home browsing org and leaving the house for 6 Months

• +1
Eh, if you’re chad personality doesn’t matter at all. Also LTNs will never experience chad treatment. I’m chadlite and the girl took me straight to her bed without any words and starting sucking the skin of my dick within 2 minutes. She looks like this:View attachment 2707691 LTN will never experience that.
That’s her?

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and PaulieGualtieri
And I’ll keep bragposting. You kiss-less virgin.

Attachments

• 06234FA1-D32C-4871-8FE5-686218FA016A.jpeg
    06234FA1-D32C-4871-8FE5-686218FA016A.jpeg
    325.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Power is fucking everything!!!!!

• +1
My gf couldn’t stop talking about how ugly he looked. She literally said it about 10 times, I’ve never seen her that repulsed by a movie character before, and we’ve watched hundreds of movies together

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 51465
My gf couldn’t stop talking about how ugly he looked. She literally said it about 10 times, I’ve never seen her that repulsed by a movie character before, and we’ve watched hundreds of movies together
I agree with her lmao. This foid is kinda freaky JFL.

• +1
IN THE MORNING WHEN I RISE

• +1
IN THE MORNING WHEN I RISE

• +1