Foid's diet matters

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
I have been friend with one Nordic staacylite borderline stacy foid in her early 20s and Canadian beckie slightly younger.

Before going through the brutal part, if you two are reading this I don't mine to roast anyone of you, you two were the friends I've had,the purest souls that are so rare like an emerald gem .

The Stacylite one literally has only high fiber fruits for lunch and eating gracefully.

The beckie eat Mac n Cheese, Pizza, Pasta and furiously lol.

- I would prefer her to eat gracefully like the former and seeing foids dedicate to eat healthy make me want to take her more srsly.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
eating a lot and agressively seems like a masc trait

I have been friend with one Nordic staacylite borderline stacy foid in her early 20s and Canadian beckie slightly younger.

Before going through the brutal part, if you two are reading this I don't mine to roast anyone of you, you two were the friends I've had,the purest souls that are so rare like an emerald gem .

The Stacylite one literally has only high fiber fruits for lunch and eating gracefully.

- I would prefer her to eat gracefully like the former and seeing foids dedicate to eat healthy make me want to take her more srsly.
Who cares

Can I blacked.com your Nordic Stacylite friend? Please?

Who aged better? The fruit fiber only probably looks like a ball sack now without animal fat

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: JosefMengelecel
eating a lot and agressively seems like a masc trait
by that logic a landwhale would be more masculine than a normie male

• +1
Reactions: R@m@
Girls who eat unhealthy are unattractive. This girl i was talking to told me what she ate for the day and i immediately lost interest in her

• +1
Reactions: polio, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and BrahminBoss
Who aged better? The fruit fiver only probably looks like a ball sack now without animal fat
most people on this forum are clueless about diet
imagine thinking eating only fruit is healthy lmao

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998