• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84 and thereallegend
This is waht I'm watching rn

• +1
Reactions: Rawprimalooks
And watch scott primal channel
Aajonus is the G.

I couldn't keep going with the diet because of the hydration part. Raw milk and fruits are not enough to satisfy my thirst since I am hitting the gym regularly. Aajonus preaches vegetable juices and I dont think that makes sense. How is toxic celery juice "primal"? Sv3rige stopped with veg juices long ago as well. But Scott follows Aajonus religiously without thinking for himself. If you read some of the books you can see he brings nothing to the table and just quotes stuff. I dont know him at all but seems like a weirdo in some ways tbh.

Also both aajonus and sv3rige are highly against fasting. I used to agree but personally it is a huge lifemaxx for me so I have mixed thought about that too. Dry fasted for 5 days and I feel reborn lol

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Aajonus is the G.

I couldn't keep going with the diet because of the hydration part. Raw milk and fruits are not enough to satisfy my thirst since I am hitting the gym regularly. Aajonus preaches vegetable juices and I dont think that makes sense. How is toxic celery juice "primal"? Sv3rige stopped with veg juices long ago as well. But Scott follows Aajonus religiously without thinking for himself. If you read some of the books you can see he brings nothing to the table and just quotes stuff. I dont know him at all but seems like a weirdo in some ways tbh.

Also both aajonus and sv3rige are highly against fasting. I used to agree but personally it is a huge lifemaxx for me so I have mixed thought about that too. Dry fasted for 5 days and I feel reborn lol
Lol celery is for hydration or milkshake and you need sipp

Do what scott do religious its only way that it works

Without celery its imossible to do the diet and celery is not toxic

Do what scott do religious its only way that it works
Whatever works for you man. Aajonus teachings are great but he isnt a god

If we are eating natural and primal why not consume vegetables and only drink their juice? I think what sv3rige follows is more "primal" tbh. No bullshit vegetables only raw energising animal organs, muscle meat and blood.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend

If we are eating natural and primal why not consume vegetables and only drink their juice? I think what sv3rige follows is more "primal" tbh. No bullshit vegetables only raw energising animal organs, muscle meat and blood.
He are flawness

• JFL
Reactions: InSplit

He works for masons he giving wrong advice u cant eat natural if u not detoxed thats why u need celery to balance acidic in blood because detox and you need be fatty as hell without celery u cant eat more you just dont have apettite .Bro first study i was ex watcher sv3rige for 2 years now i tried this its f amazing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60975