[FOLLOW UP THREAD] So, I blackpilled my sister this evening, and told her that Chads are out of reach. Her response was BRUTAL.

Once my sister looksmaxxes, which of the men in the profiles could she attain for an LTR?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
Follow up from this thread:

From the Tinder sample of profiles I showed her, she picked out these profiles as her most ideal men, with Ollie being her preferred man (Tom was her least preferred man of the set):

So, I blackpilled my sister (PSL 4, overweight) pretty damn hard this evening. Here's what I told her alongside her responses:
  • I gently tried to coerce her to exercise with me before she returns to uni, and to get a uni gym membership. I told her it would do good for her future health and she's less likely to get nasty strokes, diabetes and the like.
    • She responded with "all bodies are beautiful". However, when I asked her if she'd date a guy who was chubby/fat, she said "no", and stated a preference for "fit" boys.
  • I told her that her physical expectations for a boyfriend are unrealistic, because there are too many other women who are Instagram-model tier that are competing for the same men. I also told her that these were the most popular profiles in London a couple of years ago. These same women may also just be as educated as her, but with better, non-meme degrees.
    • She replied with "they have nothing to offer than their plastic face and fake tits/ass, they have no personality and are all the same".
    • I then asked her if she's seen any other girls with dyed hair and an alt dress style at university, and she admitted she saw a lot, but "they all are the same". Mind you, she's friends with foids like these.
  • I told her if she wants her dream man (she said 6' tall, cute face, nice body and good dress sense with a good education), she's gonna have to lose weight, drop the hair eye and septum piercing, with me stating that "they have too many options to choose from and they will pick the most facially attractive, slim or slim-thick foid with a low body count, good manners and a smart casual dress sense".
    • I then showed her a couple of Wheat Waffles videos and asked her opinion on them.
    • She was just shocked at the content and told me that "even though she just sucked two dicks, she didn't have sex with any boys yet and I'm okay with the purity thing" despite the fact I told her that her body count is 2 (she lost her mind when I told her this)
    • She also said that "someone who thinks badly of women" made the video and that "we are entitled to whoever we want, they're just manipulating women to settle with unattractive men"
    • She said that "not all pretty girls get the cute guys, most of them have shit personalities and end up with ugly fat old men for their money"
  • After I blackpilled her, she did agree to exercise with me starting from tomorrow before she leaves for uni, and asked me to look at some online clothing shops with me to change her style. I told her to lose weight first, to a minimum of a UK size 12 (she's a UK size 18 right now) before she buys any clothes.
  • I did cheer her up and softened the blow, and told her that Tom got married about two years after he made his Tinder profile to a "girl next door" type. The look on her face was somewhat relieved, but not overly joyous.

What do you think of her response?

Also of the profiles shown above, if she looksmaxxes, who could she realistically get for an LTR? She is PSL 4.75 when lean, but PSL 4 at the moment as she's fat.

Remember that she said that Ollie was her ideal man. She said Tom was the least ideal as "he looks like he doesn't do much but plays video games and reads books all day, probably has a stomach he's hiding with his dad's badly-fitted clothes, but he's cute". She did however, perceive Tom and Ollie as the most intelligent.

The poll is multiple-choice, so you can vote for as many people as you like.

She also liked Valentino but she quickly labelled him "a fuckboy".

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ryan, PapaGremlin, closedplatecel and 24 others
you have way too much free time my nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hrdder, lungorichard, qkz and 32 others
nah ur sister is a typical foid coping hard with her double standards

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 17430, Central Cee and 14 others
send me still pics of her :feelsbadman: I wanna see what my looksmatch looks at landwhale tier

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Tagging niggas from the previous "blackpilling my sister" thread:
@OldRooster @GorLee @mulattomaxxer @indianoutlaw @isis_Bleach @Cope>rope @Sigmamale @Racky @Beastimmung @Gad @LightSkinNoob @188centimetres @ricetrucel @Ziggy S @unwhippedcream @I really don't know @Wiqfi @Enfant terrible @deadlock @qaum @jaw_is_law @zv1212 @beatEMinGTA @Lmao @aBetterMii @444 @currylightskin @Scammer @bobjoe3456 @ItsOVERBuddyBoyos @FailedNormieManlet @House Lannister @Sigmamale @Br0sk1 @5ft1

How the fuck do you have a GARBAGE post:rep ratio despite tagging a shitton of people in your shit threads and also making multiple shit threads like this every day?

I don't understand...

Confused Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, qaum, mulattomaxxer and 6 others
send me still pics of her :feelsbadman: I wanna see what my looksmatch looks at landwhale tier
The pics I have of her were either before she whalemaxxed, or are heavily frauded. I'm gonna have to get a proper candid of her in her current state while she's not looking.

• +1
Reactions: bogii
Mirin' my British accent?

Attachments

• message to xangsane.mp3
    25.8 KB
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, mulattomaxxer and Xangsane
How the fuck do you have a GARBAGE post:rep ratio despite tagging a shitton of people in your shit threads and also making multiple shit threads like this every day?

I don't understand...

Confused Schitts Creek GIF by CBC
Post to rep ratio doesn't mean anything.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: closedplatecel, Deleted member 16853, the BULL and 1 other person
  • JFL
@beatEMinGTA My sister can get some male model named Butch Hartman or something? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

That's a chadfish profile you voted for JFL

@PrinterAndFaxMachin

if she loses weight she would get someone like Joe and deny the blackpill cuz men out there down for fuckin anyone

• JFL
if she loses weight she would get someone like Joe and deny the blackpill cuz men out there down for fuckin anyone
Women value LTRs more than casual sex.
I'm referring to who she can get commitment from, not just any random sex.
Of course Joe (a male Instagram model named Butch Hartman, he's a chadfish) will never commit to a PSL 4.75 foid.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, fogdart, Chadeep and 2 others
Women value LTRs more than casual sex.
I'm referring to who she can get commitment from, not just any random sex.
Of course Joe (a male Instagram model named Butch Hartman, he's a chadfish) will never commit to a PSL 4.75 foid.
a 6.5/10 men would easily commit an leanmaxxed psl 4.75 foid imho, if we consider there are men out there believing "true love" :feelshah:

• JFL
why would you engage in conversation with such an idiot, this only serves to lower your IQ just give up on the fatass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PapaGremlin, FreakkForLife, whiteissuperior and 3 others
why would you engage in conversation with such an idiot, this only serves to lower your IQ just give up on the fatass
She's my sister and I care a lot about her.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: copemaxxeer, ballskin, Prince88 and 4 others
@incel194012940

First of all she needs to soft philosophymaxx to lower her standarts a bit, otherwise its impossible for her to be truly happy. + if she is 4.75 now after losing weight and overall looksmaxing she can be 6/10 and we all know average 6 foid can ltr a 7/10 man. but if shes not down to LTR a 7/10 man and wants more ITS OVER for her edit: i thought its 4.75/10 not PSL, it may be over for her since she looks like she don't wanna break her double standarts.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Chadeep, thereallegend and 2 others
If your sister is your pheno and virgin, I will wed her. You somewhat know my rating, inshallah she will be wed off to a top tier chaddam

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Prince88, closedplatecel, mulattomaxxer and 4 others
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
yeah I said what I said. Your sister is a dime a dozen foid in this hypergamous society that truly believes she's special and that anyone who challenges her extremely retarded viewpoints are misogynistic or whatnot. She truly thinks that she is entitled(she didnt say that but you know damn well she believes she is from her words) to a lean fit Chadlite despite being obese. She thinks all bodies are beautiful on foids....but men still have to be fit. Quite fucking laughable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, FreakkForLife, whiteissuperior and 3 others
i hope these statements arent correlated, her being ur sister shouldn't make you care, blood relations are an unfortunate circumstance which you cannot control, however you can control your reaction to them. For example if my sister happened to be fat, a skank, and have a 1/10 personality i would probably never even look in their direction out of disgust that such a creature shares DNA with me. :chad:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior, Chadeep, Deleted member 18340 and 2 others
her being ur sister shouldn't make you care, blood relations are an unfortunate circumstance which you cannot control, however you can control your reaction to them. For example if my sister happened to be fat, a skank, and have a 1/10 personality i would probably never even look in their direction out of disgust that such a creature shares DNA with me. :chad:
thats why lots of foid hatred is out there, cuz they (lots of them) be acting like literal assholes (not dark triad they are far more annoying) and if you don't act like a slave they start shouting "misogynist" etc.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
thats why lots of foid hatred is out there, cuz they (lots of them) be acting like literal assholes (not dark triad they are far more annoying) and if you don't act like a slave they start shouting "misogynist" etc.
yeah this person seems like the type i would actually consider murdering, others arent worth the time but think about all the people who will throughout her life be forced to have a conversation with her. Thousands, thousands victims of psycological torture, it almost seems evil not to gut the bitch.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: whiteissuperior and thereallegend
This sounds like tales but you also would totally be as autistic irl as online hmmm

• JFL
ANY GIRL CAN GET CHAD!!!!!

JUGGERNAUT LAW!!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior, Deleted member 16371, Chadeep and 2 others
First of all she needs to soft philosophymaxx to lower her standarts a bit, otherwise its impossible for her to be truly happy. + if she is 4.75 now after losing weight and overall looksmaxing she can be 6/10 and we all know average 6 foid can ltr a 7/10 man. but if shes not down to LTR a 7/10 man and wants more ITS OVER for her edit: i thought its 4.75/10 not PSL, it may be over for her since she looks like she don't wanna break her double standarts.
Yes she's 4.75 PSL when she's normal weight.
Of the niggas in the OP who could she realistically attain once she does this?

If your sister is your pheno and virgin, I will wed her. You somewhat know my rating, inshallah she will be wed off to a top tier chaddam
She has a body count of 2 (blowjobs) from uncut white Englishmen.
I'm assuming they're uncut because she said they were "tall white boys".

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Ken, Deleted member 16371 and 2 others
Yes she's 4.75 PSL when she's normal weight.
Of the niggas in the OP who could she realistically attain once she does this?
i dont think any of the people in the photos would'nt consider LTR with her tbh. but if the men is ultra :bluepill::bluepill: maybe

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior and Xangsane
i dont think any of the people in the photos would'nt consider LTR with her tbh. but if the men is ultra :bluepill::bluepill: maybe
You sure none of them would, not even when she's thin again?
Bear in mind one of them married a Becky two years after they were on Tinder.

You sure none of them would, not even when she's thin again?
Bear in mind one of them married a Becky two years after they were on Tinder.
Your answer is in your question.

• +1
yeah I said what I said. Your sister is a dime a dozen foid in this hypergamous society that truly believes she's special and that anyone who challenges her extremely retarded viewpoints are misogynistic or whatnot. She truly thinks that she is entitled(she didnt say that but you know damn well she believes she is from her words) to a lean fit Chadlite despite being obese. She thinks all bodies are beautiful on foids....but men still have to be fit. Quite fucking laughable.
She's just overweight, not really obese. She did say she's open to working out with me (she even said she'd date me if we weren't siblings) but I just want to see her be happy and for her to achieve her goals, I'm telling her what to do so she gets them.

Of the guys in the OP, once she leanmaxxes, who can she get for an LTR?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Prince88, whiteissuperior and ROTTING
i hope these statements arent correlated, her being ur sister shouldn't make you care, blood relations are an unfortunate circumstance which you cannot control, however you can control your reaction to them. For example if my sister happened to be fat, a skank, and have a 1/10 personality i would probably never even look in their direction out of disgust that such a creature shares DNA with me. :chad:
I just want to make her happy in the long term because that's what family members do.
Anyway, if she does leanmaxx and drops the bad fashion sense, who could she LTR in the examples above?

• Ugh..
Reactions: whiteissuperior
This sounds like tales but you also would totally be as autistic irl as online hmmm
Not at all.
See below:
I just want to make her happy in the long term because that's what family members do.
Anyway, if she does leanmaxx and drops the bad fashion sense, who could she LTR in the examples above?

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
No, what I meant was that the Tinder profile was created in 2020.
The guy got married in 2022.
sorry for my foolish ass answer than but idk man, let her sail and know if she can get an LTR from an man she wants then

• +1
sorry for my foolish ass answer than but idk man, let her sail and know if she can get an LTR from an man she wants then
I will also note that the guy is Jewish. Jews and Muslims here tend to get married earlier than Anglos here, even if they have a good education.

Me and my sister are Muslim, and the Jewish guy's pheno is pretty common among Levantines (which we are).

But that's an exception to the rule. Thoughts?

@bobjoe3456 Why do you think it's over for my sister?

couldnt say without a picture of her

• +1
couldnt say without a picture of her
She frauds all her pics, all family candids available of her was before she whalemaxxed at uni. I'm gonna have to take a candid of her in her current state.

She's PSL 4, overweight, septum piercing, alt clothes, pink hair.
She was PSL 4.75 when lean, looked like a young Taylor Swift.

She frauds all her pics, all family candids available of her was before she whalemaxxed at uni. I'm gonna have to take a candid of her in her current state.

She's PSL 4, overweight, septum piercing, alt clothes, pink hair.
She was PSL 4.75 when lean, looked like a young Taylor Swift.
She couldn't LTR any of them, and when you factor in her intellegence and SJW demeaner you need to remove atleast 1 point reguardless of lean or not

• +1
Reactions: Sonny Black, whiteissuperior and Xangsane
She couldn't LTR any of them, and when you factor in her intellegence and SJW demeaner you need to remove atleast 1 point reguardless of lean or not
Not even at PSL 4.75?
Who would she have to go with, McLovin?

Also see below. One of them got married in 2022 to a Becky (the profiles are from 2020), should this be in my sister's favour?:
I will also note that the guy is Jewish. Jews and Muslims here tend to get married earlier than Anglos here, even if they have a good education.

View attachment 1641185View attachment 1641186

Me and my sister are Muslim, and the Jewish guy's pheno is pretty common among Levantines (which we are).

But that's an exception to the rule. Thoughts?

@Ilookatstuff You alright bro?

Not even at PSL 4.75?
Who would she have to go with, McLovin?

Also see below. One of them got married in 2022 to a Becky (the profiles are from 2020), should this be in my sister's favour?:
you do not describe your sister as "becky" you describe her as worthless disgusting ( physically) whore, you may not think that but the fact that your words do makes it clear she'll be settling for a 4 at most, those guys are all 6-8s. And dont forget to subract a point for her repulsive personality so 3.75, reguardless of who it is, an LTR with ur sister doesnt seem like something anyone would willingly commit to, maybe she can fuck a 4-5 but they wont be staying for long. You should show her this it would be pretty demoralizing and maybe another perspective may wake her up from this dream shes living in.

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back