For a tall dude with good frame and aesthetic insertions, is it worth it to max out muscle size or leanness?

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
On one side, being lean always give more universal apeal, yet maxing out on something you are already good at can also bring some long term results. By maxing out size, im talking about extended period of time spent at high teens bf% to build muscle long term vs maintaining sub 15% bf year round and as a result staying at ''ottermode'' physique.

Im mainly asking dudes that actually went through body transformations and have experience with women. No need for 15yo twinks spreading starvemaxing in this thread.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pikabro and BrahminBoss
Why not?
It would be a waste of potential

Cant do both at the same time. By saying maximising leanness, im talking about lifting weights properly, high protein, good sleep etc. Its not a matter of ''if its worth to go to the gym''. Its just about staying closer to 20%bf, maximising the amount of muscle u put on long term vs staying at sub 15%bf year round and missing out on some gains.

Cant do both at the same time. By saying maximising leanness, im talking about lifting weights properly, high protein, good sleep etc. Its not a matter if its worth to go to the gym. Its just about staying closer to 20%bf, maximising the amount of muscle u put on long term vs staying at sub 15%bf year round and missing out on some gains.
Brother first of all type in smaller messages next time its annoying to read your long ass stupid niggerish texts
Second of all get down to 10 to 12 percent bodyfat and build an aesthetic physique

Brother first of all type in smaller messages next time its annoying to read your long ass stupid niggerish texts
Second of all get down to 10 to 12 percent bodyfat and build an aesthetic physique
if i get to 12% bf, i can say good bye to putting any more muscle (unless on juice). Building muscle past newbie gains requires either bulking (being in a surplus) or maingaining at high teens to low 20s bf%. You cant just get to your genetic limit while staying shreded year round.

if u already had these things a single pump would give u enough high to keep chasing it

no pics no care

• +1
Reactions: joaotorri and Deleted member 51465
if i get to 12% bf, i can say good bye to putting any more muscle (unless on juice). Building muscle past newbie gains requires either bulking (being in a surplus) or maingaining at high teens to low 20s bf%. You cant just get to your genetic limit while staying shreded year round.
Yes but you dont want to be too muscular its male gaze from some point just get a lean athletic physique

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
if u already had these things a single pump would give u enough high to keep chasing it

no pics no care
Pump pics make me want to keep on adding more size, friend is telling me to cut because lean = life. I amtorn

• Hmm...
Reactions: User28823
Yes but you dont want to be too muscular its male gaze from some point just get a lean athletic physique
U will never get to muscular natty. NEVER. Good luck reaching 18inch+ arms natty.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
U will never get to muscular natty. NEVER. Good luck reaching 18inch+ arms natty.
True but for now you can consider 1 or 2 testosterone cycle and get lean and get some good muscle mass

damn bro ur back

On one side, being lean always give more universal apeal, yet maxing out on something you are already good at can also bring some long term results. By maxing out size, im talking about extended period of time spent at high teens bf% to build muscle long term vs maintaining sub 15% bf year round and as a result staying at ''ottermode'' physique.

Im mainly asking dudes that actually went through body transformations and have experience with women. No need for 15yo twinks spreading starvemaxing in this thread.
15% is fine, while you lose face hollowness you can have a bigger frame with more fat.

15% is fine, while you lose face hollowness you can have a bigger frame with more fat.
15% is fine but im afraid that if u want to put on serious muscle as natty, you have get closer to 20 (no need to go beyond that too). Imo even tho difference between lets say 18 and 14% doesnt seem to big on paper, when it comes to the face it for sure is.

My question could be explained better as this

''How big of a difference muscle makes on already good frame with decent insertions and is it worth it despite temporarily bloated face'' . Im talking about attracting chicks of course, not respect from men or other stuff.

I do steroids so I did both at the same time

@Orc i heard that u are huge, give us ur thoughts on the topic

@Orc i heard that u are huge, give us ur thoughts on the topic
size means nothing without being lean although some girls prefer it, they're usually not the kind you want to date though.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
size means nothing without being lean although some girls prefer it, they're usually not the kind you want to date though.
Yeah but lets put it that way. To max out the muscle potential of my body i would have to stay closer to 20%bf for many months. I just dont know if its worth it to sacrifice face for such a long time considering how people always say that majority of bodly attraction is height/frame/leannes.

If i stay lean, i will look good shirt less, but in clothes like i dont even lift. Thats the dilema that i have.

Yeah but lets put it that way. To max out the muscle potential of my body i would have to stay closer to 20%bf for many months. I just dont know if its worth it to sacrifice face for such a long time considering how people always say that majority of bodly attraction is height/frame/leannes.

If i stay lean, i will look good shirt less, but in clothes like i dont even lift. Thats the dilema that i have.
if you're afraid of getting fat you'll never build an impressive physique, but you won't have much appeal while you're bulking.

you don't have to get to 20% through, I cut to 10% and then slowly bulk to nearing 15% in the winter, it only takes a few weeks to cut the fat again.

think I finished my winter bulk 2 weeks ago and I'm already back at 12%, need to cut another 2%.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
if you're afraid of getting fat you'll never build an impressive physique, but you won't have much appeal while you're bulking.

you don't have to get to 20% through, I cut to 10% and then slowly bulk to nearing 15% in the winter, it only takes a few weeks to cut the fat again.

think I finished my winter bulk 2 weeks ago and I'm already back at 12%, need to cut another 2%.
I'll pm

wtf nigga came back from the dead

You can totally get gains within 15-17% bf. See no reason to be 20% and above

After two years you log in again in the #3 incel forum and you ask this?

Cant do both at the same time. By saying maximising leanness, im talking about lifting weights properly, high protein, good sleep etc. Its not a matter of ''if its worth to go to the gym''. Its just about staying closer to 20%bf, maximising the amount of muscle u put on long term vs staying at sub 15%bf year round and missing out on some gains.
Stay at sub 15.

15% is fine but im afraid that if u want to put on serious muscle as natty, you have get closer to 20 (no need to go beyond that too). Imo even tho difference between lets say 18 and 14% doesnt seem to big on paper, when it comes to the face it for sure is.

My question could be explained better as this

''How big of a difference muscle makes on already good frame with decent insertions and is it worth it despite temporarily bloated face'' . Im talking about attracting chicks of course, not respect from men or other stuff.
Male gaze.
Stay at sub 15.
Stay ottermode
It is female gaze

Users who are viewing this thread

Back