For anyone thinking it's over

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
It's not over. It's over when it's over.

Unless you're a manlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486, BigBiceps, BigBoy and 2 others
Its over for many, many, many men, man.

IT's over if you're face is below 6 psl unless you're 6'4.

Its over for many, many, many men, man.
Many man on looksmax wish death upon me

• So Sad
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Reality is never as harsh as the PSL forums make it out to be, and it isn't as easy as bluepilled motherfuckers lead us to believe.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Reality is never as harsh as the PSL forums make it out to be, and it isn't as easy as bluepilled motherfuckers lead us to believe.
im always pleasantly surprised when i step out of my mancave

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and LowTierNormie
If you want super validation, being aproached, adored by woman, then recject them, reality is harsh af. If you want to be the best man for every women, first chioce of every women, biggest dream of every women you need to me supermodel tier. That's brutal truth. No personality for this

If you want super validation, being aproached, adored by woman, then recject them, reality is harsh af. If you want to be the best man for every women, first chioce of every women, biggest dream of every women you need to me supermodel tier. That's brutal truth. No personality for this
Imagine saying reality is harsh just because becoming the richest man in the world is hard as fuck :lul:
99% of guys don't want to be the very best. We just need to get sucked off a few times a month by different foids, and we'll feel like gods

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and BigBoy
It never even began.

really feel bad for manlets

irl, i don't want to bully them, but it's like my brain is wired to do so

i still don't however

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Imagine saying reality is harsh just because becoming the richest man in the world is hard as fuck :lul:
99% of guys don't want to be the very best. We just need to get sucked off a few times a month by different foids, and we'll feel like gods
i'm in that 1%. I want to reject them, make them suffer, cry becouse of me. I'm disgusted by sluts, i couldn't take it that i'm one of a few.

i'm in that 1%. I want to reject them, make them suffer, cry becouse of me. I'm disgusted by sluts, i couldn't take it that i'm one of a few.
It'll never happen. You need to accept reality as it is.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
I just hope you try to be as realistic as posible then. Those things you want are only for the top 0.1% of males

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685