For how much linear advancement of the maxilla should I consider asking for alar stitch?

KpopmaxxingGuy

KpopmaxxingGuy

Coping with genetic inferiority
Getting DJS in half a year. Wondering if I should always ask for an alar stitch or what the criteria should be for asking for one.

Also, how do I ask for genio (not part of original plan) in case my surgeon is bluepilled? I don't have a say in the matter, it's done through insurance.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
Getting DJS in half a year. Wondering if I should always ask for an alar stitch or what the criteria should be for asking for one.

Also, how do I ask for genio (not part of original plan) in case my surgeon is bluepilled? I don't have a say in the matter, it's done through insurance.

Asians need to take extra precaution with lefort + alar cinch is a standard procedure in all cases if I'm not mistaken.

Asians need to take extra precaution with lefort + alar cinch is a standard procedure in all cases if I'm not mistaken.
Who knows, maybe my surgeon is a larping bluepiller and I need to bring it up to him for him to even consider it.

What about lefort do asians need to be careful with?

Who knows, maybe my surgeon is a larping bluepiller and I need to bring it up to him for him to even consider it.

What about lefort do asians need to be careful with?

49:34

Very interesting, thanks for the resource.

I'm pretty sure I won't have something so dramatic as a 10mm movement done on my maxilla though. In fact, the most dramatic change will likely be the CCW, as there is severe downgrowth that makes my class III look flat.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe