• 540CC01B-24A4-40D5-A3BE-6E4AE57860AD.jpeg
    540CC01B-24A4-40D5-A3BE-6E4AE57860AD.jpeg
    50.4 KB · Views: 123
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AnimeCel
Imagine wearing these ugly as fuck shoes. Nope, can’t be me JFL

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1212, Deleted member 4675, Deleted member 4645 and 14 others
Id rather be a manlet than to wear this shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Gazzamogga, Deleted member 39 and 7 others
They’re not shit , dope asf . U guys obviously have no style stay incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675, DarkTriadPeerReview, Deleted member 4645 and 14 others
They’re not shit , dope asf . U guys obviously have no style stay incel
Your narrow ipd can't let you see them properly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Truemaxxer, Mateusz74, DarkTriadPeerReview and 10 others
truth. if you don’t like these shoes you dwell in your parents basement, or at least recognise how NT these shoes r jfl

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, nastynas, PubertyMaxxer and 5 others
yes i would love to dress like a sonic character

thanks op

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Mansnob, Idontknowlol and 1 other person
timbs with soles are better and more aesthetic tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39 and Deleted member 1751
i'm 6'4 wearing shoes like that and lifts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview, RichardSpencel, Mansnob and 2 others
Lmao my 6’3 uncle has those

Just wear Nike AF1s with an inch and a half lifts. Boom. You’re now 3 inches taller.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Usum, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
Hey @Sal123 how is that jae implant going?It seems cool from the profile photo,will you post a before and after?

I spend most my life lying down in bed so there's no one to even see those extra inches of height except my own shitty reflection

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecaste, PubertyMaxxer, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 2 others
SHIT EDIT

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Low class shit
Use boots like timberlands and lifts

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 1751
In the 60s you could show the white people that black people aren't that bad. OR you could say "Fuck you, I'm black and I'm proud." I choose the latter. But with being a manlet. I'm gonna lean into my manletism, I'm not gonna facilitate this tallnormativity. Nothing against my tall brothers. I just want enough chairs at the table for all of us.

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta
Actually best way is to get two thick stacks of cash and just make DIY sandals out of them.

Also lmfaoo imagine actually scoring and you bring her home and you cant take off your shoes because then you are exposed so you have to fuck her wearing the shoes lmfaoo

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, maxmendietta and RAITEIII
Actually best way is to get two thick stacks of cash and just make DIY sandals out of them.

Also lmfaoo imagine actually scoring and you bring her home and you cant take off your shoes because then you are exposed so you have to fuck her wearing the shoes lmfaoo
You take your shoes off after you sit on the bed and she wont notice

Last edited:

As the male specimen which I had decided to mate with sat down and took off his shoes, I caught wind of his low testosterone footsweat scent. Observing him lying down a sense of wrongness assaulted me. It was overpowering. I felt my ovaries dry up as my ultra attuned evolutionary manlet radar was able to pick up his dimensions even while he was prone. For I had instantly recognized what was before me as a Homo Manleticus.

Then and there I became an atheist - because how could a God exist when such an abborrent creature existed before my very eyes.

TLDR: THEY HAVE A MANLET RADAR BRO JUST NORMIES HAVE A GAYDAR.

As the male specimen which I had decided to mate with sat down and took off his shoes, I caught wind of his low testosterone footsweat scent. Observing him lying down a sense of wrongness assaulted me. It was overpowering and I felt my ovaries dry up. My ultra attuned evolutionary manlet radar was able to pick up his dimensions even while he was prone and I instantly recognized what was before me.

Then and there I became an atheist - because how could a God exist when such an abborrent manlet creature existed before me.

No hope for manlets tbh

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Suicide mogs

Image result for cinderella foot surgery

Just get foot implants for height bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadpreet2.0, Deleted member 1553, PubertyMaxxer and 6 others

Blue the great x air Jordan 1 mid.

These look comical but dope to me, I guess these guarantee at least an inch of height.

As the male specimen which I had decided to mate with sat down and took off his shoes, I caught wind of his low testosterone footsweat scent. Observing him lying down a sense of wrongness assaulted me. It was overpowering. I felt my ovaries dry up as my ultra attuned evolutionary manlet radar was able to pick up his dimensions even while he was prone. For I had instantly recognized what was before me as a Homo Manleticus.

Then and there I became an atheist - because how could a God exist when such an abborrent creature existed before my very eyes.

I'm COMPLETELY sure they'll notice something is off subconsciously, you can only get away with it if it's a ONS but as soon as it scalates it's over for you.

There are dimensions idk I'd definitely notice.

Imagine wearing these ugly as fuck shoes. Nope, can’t be me JFL
All statusmaxed dudes in school are wearing this type of shoes

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I'm COMPLETELY sure they'll notice something is off subconsciously, you can only get away with it if it's a ONS but as soon as it scalates it's over for you.

There are dimensions idk I'd definitely notice.
She will take her heels off so she won t notice I think

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
She will take her heels off so she won t notice I think
Lol. There's a visual aspecta, a sensation when u have physical contact.

I mean I've never been exposed but I'd be extra carefull and use also socks lifts.

Using lifts is a dead sentence for urself. One foid wanted to take off my shoes and I had to stop her and lock myself in the bathroom lol.

You can't have showers together or a bath, beach, pool, it's complicated and u have to worry sooooo much about ur lie ffs

I mean I've never been exposed but I'd be extra carefull and use also socks lifts.

Using lifts is a dead sentence for urself. One foid wanted to take off my shoes and I had to stop her and lock myself in the bathroom lol.

You can't have showers together or a bath, beach, pool, it's complicated and u have to worry sooooo much about ur lie ffs
Sex is cope anyway only thing that matters is validation

Image result for cinderella foot surgery

Just get foot implants for height bro
That horrifying moment when you realize that picture is real.

Timberlands are the way to go, they add some height and match with every outfit

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Usum and Deleted member 2661

you are mentally ill. you're married to the feeling that lifts give you. it's only about initial impressions with height.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadpreet2.0, Deleted member 4645 and RAITEIII
Nasty asf and many fake replicas out there ruin the design now
so what, fake diamond earrings are everywhere and people still use them glass fake shits, the objective here is to add height while wearing casual clothes not to have the best "design"

i have boots adding 1.5" roughly

here's the kicker, manlets wearing thick/ tall shoes are easily spotted and can be called out because of their manlet limb and torso proportions... it looks comical.
Sadly the only people it really significantly boosts are men 6'0 and above:blackpill:

here's the kicker, manlets wearing thick/ tall shoes are easily spotted and can be called out because of their manlet limb and torso proportions... it looks comical.
Sadly the only people it really significantly boosts are men 6'0 and above:blackpill:
Obviously

Tall guys wear these as well

I saw a guy who is 6,6 wear timberlands

It mostly depends on wingspan. If your arms are pretty long and you have relatively short legs it works out.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc
Cowboy boots or Timberlands.

It mostly depends on wingspan. If your arms are pretty long and you have relativelys short legs it works out.
but that is a minuscule portion of the population, that have noticeably shorter legs

It mostly depends on wingspan. If your arms are pretty long and you have relativelys short legs it works out.
It depends on arm lenght, not wingspan. Long wingspan can be caused by wide shoulders.

Jesus christ even Yeezies aren't that ugly

Those shoes are NT af

Timbs however are more highclass