For the Chads who have modeled, and kept at it

infini

infini

Time is not on my side.
How was it?

Any rundown on the pros and cons please?

My impression is that agencies are like record labels in locking you down and making you responsible for paying everyone's contribution in order to fuck you over and keep you working.

I don't know if one can stick with multiple agencies, that is after starting out.

thx

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I was offered a job several times, it pays minimum wage and they only reimburse like 70% of your traveling costs.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chawaje, Orbeck of Vinheim, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
to want to be a male model is the gayest thing I have ever heard. You're not gonna make it. all male models are poor and have to give blowjobs to rich jews just to scrape by

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bugeye, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 11875 and 14 others
Low pay unless you’re willing to take it in the ass. Fags do best in the industry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bugeye, Dr. Mog, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 5 others
I was offered a job several times, it pays minimum wage and they only reimburse like 70% of your traveling costs.
Sorry to hear
to want to be a male model is the gayest thing I have ever heard. You're not gonna make it. all male models are poor and have to give blowjobs to rich jews just to scrape by
Low pay unless you’re willing to take it in the ass. Fags do best in the industry
Good experiences boyos.

I wonder why models haven't started beating the shit out of those trying to lure them into unwanted sex acts.

I wonder why models haven't started beating the shit out of those trying to lure them into unwanted sex acts.
because most are effeminate as fuck, I've been to parties organized for models and wanted to scoop my eyes out it was so unbearably petty.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Leviathin, Xangsane, WhiteGoodman and 1 other person
because most are effeminate as fuck, I've been to parties organized for models and wanted to scoop my eyes out it was so unbearably petty.
Networking be like that sometimes. Unless I've misinterpreted you.

Networking be like that sometimes. Unless I've misinterpreted you.
you're correct, but that's how you work up the ladder in the industry.

starting out with no connections you barely scrape by, and most remain here permanently.

• Hmm...
Reactions: infini
you're correct, but that's how you work up the ladder in the industry.

starting out with no connections you barely scrape by, and most remain here permanently.
Thank you.

I guess to sugarcoat it than with other talents. I considered networkmaxxing in other creative fields in order to appeal. It's brutal how picky and autistic some women on instagram are in this field.

I assumed you would have women and men orgie over each other at these events.

How was it?

Any rundown on the pros and cons please?

My impression is that agencies are like record labels in locking you down and making you responsible for paying everyone's contribution in order to fuck you over and keep you working.

I don't know if one can stick with multiple agencies, that is after starting out.

thx
Pros:
some kind of status (not that huge anymore)
you get invited to parties, afterparties etc
you will hang out with female models

cons:
you will have to starve yourself and not get too big with gymcelling unless you're some niche model (swimsuit shit etc)
you will make dogshit money unless you're in the top 10%, not only you won't make a lot of money, but sometimes you will have to work for free and you will have to pay a lot of fees to your agencies
you will probably get abused by a gay stylist or photographer

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Do they give up sex easily?
idk but it's common for models to date other models when they're not that well known

then once they start making their own money and get more status they start dating rich men instead of broke male models

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, bugeye, Leviathin and 2 others
you can also become an actor and if your attractive that makes you more successful

I did a single runway for the IG clout that was it. You hardly get any money but I got a few nice lays out of it jfl

• JFL
Reactions: infini and Xangsane
idk but it's common for models to date other models when they're not that well known

then once they start making their own money and get more status they start dating rich men instead of broke male models
They always fuck chad on the side.

Were they orgies?

I did a single runway for the IG clout that was it. You hardly get any money but I got a few nice lays out of it jfl
Tales from behind the computer screen

• JFL
Reactions: FootballPlaya69
They always fuck chad on the side.

Any subhuman can become a male model
1416760-800w.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: spark, HarrierDuBois and Jigen
1416760-800w.jpg
you really post the same things over and over
that's why you have zero friends in real life

• WTF
Reactions: Xangsane
This thread is full of 🧢

Were they orgies?
it were the kind of awkward interactions you have with strangers that keep talking while you're trying to move away.

• Ugh..
>Is Persian

Oh wait, Shiism isn't real Islam.

it were the kind of awkward interactions you have with strangers that keep talking while you're trying to move away.
Nothing worse than being forced to talk to people you don't find interesting tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Orc
Nothing worse than being forced to talk to people you don't find interesting tbh.
some were so desperate they kept following you around even after you consistently showed no interest.

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
If you are a model, not even a big one, you will get restaurants/barbers/hotels or even random shit like water parks offering you their shit for free if you just post them on your story, you will also get to fuck model bitches, but for average models the pay is very low and you have to starve yourself and do dehydration routines before shoots and runways, might be worth it for just posing/walking infront of people though.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Orc
cons:
you will have to starve yourself and not get too big with gymcelling unless you're some niche model (swimsuit shit etc)
you will make dogshit money unless you're in the top 10%, not only you won't make a lot of money, but sometimes you will have to work for free and you will have to pay a lot of fees to your agencies
For clouting and gatewaying? I fucking hate volunteering and its lure to slave labor in order for the minute chance to ascend from same place. The cope light at the end of the tunnel is always about how there's a chance for favoritism

I've seen some girls constantly share stories about their available dates and my guess is they're not connected to agencies and went their own way.

Where does Stephen James fall under?
Guess looks don't matter then.
1416760-800w.jpg
legit? I'm talking career.
some were so desperate they kept following you around even after you consistently showed no interest.
Ever since being on previous sites for far too long and here for a brief while, I'm getting used to that. :feelshah:

If you are a model, not even a big one, you will get restaurants/barbers/hotels or even random shit like water parks offering you their shit for free if you just post them on your story, you will also get to fuck model bitches, but for average models the pay is very low and you have to starve yourself and do dehydration routines before shoots and runways, might be worth it for just posing/walking infront of people though.
thx

my guess was to coffeemaxx to compensate for dehydration.

Workwise what makes an average minimum wage model, constant Instagram and agency applying? The former can be a minefield before paying someone else to do if for you.

• +1
Yes a lot of models are subhumans these days. Look at the avi of @Inject T

You need to get in touch with Crisick. He's modelled for every single magazine and fashion designer in the world, not to mention he has his own modelling agency for women only. He pays them with sexual intercourse and a chance to part of his exclusive 7 PSL+ Gigastacy harem. Every top male model is on steady antidepressants due to the fear of being mogged to the point of spontaneous combustion if Crisick happens to walk into the room. Bare this in mind if you have aspirations in the modelling industry. You've been warned.

@House Lannister

• JFL
Reactions: Traxanas, Sub0, makeme183 and 2 others
For clouting and gatewaying? I fucking hate volunteering and its lure to slave labor in order for the minute chance to ascend from same place. The cope light at the end of the tunnel is always about how there's a chance for favoritism

I've seen some girls constantly share stories about their available dates and my guess is they're not connected to agencies and went their own way.

Where does Stephen James fall under?

Guess looks don't matter then.

legit? I'm talking career.

Ever since being on previous sites for far too long and here for a brief while, I'm getting used to that. :feelshah:

thx

my guess was to coffeemaxx to compensate for dehydration.

Workwise what makes an average minimum wage model, constant Instagram and agency applying? The former can be a minefield before paying someone else to do if for you.
you arent supposed to drink any water at all during it. its hell but its possible i did it for powerlifting meets

• Hmm...
You need to get in touch with Crisick. He's modelled for every single magazine and fashion designer in the world, not to mention he has his own modelling agency for women only. He pays them with sexual intercourse and a chance to part of his exclusive 7 PSL+ Gigastacy harem. Every top male model is on steady antidepressants due to the fear of being mogged to the point of spontaneous combustion if Crisick happens to walk into the room. Bare this in mind if you have aspirations in the modelling industry. You've been warned.

@House Lannister
It is said that as part of becoming a male a model, you must go through the crisick mogging test. It involves standing next to crisick and being able to survive his “mog aura”. Most male models are obliterated immediately into dust from this test. The rare survivors like Chico and Barrett are now descending hard as a side affect from the DNA damage done by the test. It is said during the test he’s only using 1% of his power as any more would obliterate every man and impregnate every female on earth

• JFL
Reactions: Traxanas, p0lishsubhuman and ascension
Yes a lot of models are subhumans these days. Look at the avi of @Inject T
Part of me still wants to believe in classic hard work and meritocracy ( :bluepill: :redpill:) theory being superior to yield better and more consistent results that I feel if subhuman, fucks your chances over. Said theory is a mere factor at face value and never the whole.

@House Lannister
*sighs Fine. thx. I mean, I know he's accepted big and declined I'm guessing small offers but holy shit that's a lot of writing to talk about somebody.

@averagejoe sorry to bother you. His words, not mine.
It is said that as part of becoming a male a model, you must go through the crisick mogging test. It involves standing next to crisick and being able to survive his “mog aura”. Most male models are obliterated immediately into dust from this test. The rare survivors like Chico and Barrett are now descending hard as a side affect from the DNA damage done by the test. It is said during the test he’s only using 1% of his power as any more would obliterate every man and impregnate every female on earth
I'm very familiar with his ted talks

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister and ascension
It's the reason i was always hesitant ,

is that why you're still a virgin then?
Kinda odd bc i've gotten the he looks like a model thing an infinite amount of times for like 10 years now. I don't approach, I get attached then self destruct the relationship. I'm a mentalcel fr.

Kinda odd bc i've gotten the he looks like a model thing an infinite amount of times for like 10 years now. I don't approach, I get attached then self destruct the relationship. I'm a mentalcel fr.
I gathered that. Yolo the model opportunities, see what happens.

I gathered that. Yolo the model opportunities, see what happens.
LOL. I'm an attachmentcel my bitch keeps thinking I'm talking to other women though.

• +1
Pros:
some kind of status (not that huge anymore)
you get invited to parties, afterparties etc
you will hang out with female models

cons:
Biggest pro: ur status is male model as soon as foids here that that increases your smv by at least 2

• Hmm...