for the last sane people on this forum

Try harder looking for a wife are u waiting for ur swimmers to stop working to get married so u can save money on condoms bhai
I am locationcel. If I said I've never met a Muslim women of marriageable age in almost 10 years would you believe me?

I've tried OLD scams and every MTB+ ignores. I'm not going for an LTB.

Redpill cope, you can't change who you are, you can't change your personality to appeal to people, their not stupid they can see through it. At best you can lower inhib, remove anxiety and become somewhat talkative.

There are loads of people with social anxiety who don't rot on forums like these, they never fix themselves. You need to take the advice from this website, take drugs trt, guthealth, looksmax etc etc
pointless to argue with u

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
i wont leave until i fully ascend

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Im not that sane tho my guy JFL
I think u are a good human thats my point
This Brazilian mutt was a very mean dude when I first interacted with him.

But then I got to know him and he was a very kind and good person, just misunderstood.

It's pretty fucked up how we develop aggression towards people as a defense mechanism after abuse.

I wish you the best ❤️

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and st.hamudi but 6‘5
was tagging @Magnum Opus a typo or a joke?
Kys bud. Im at least low inhib as fuark all you need + good humor innit

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
True, i was a successful guy Who became a loser due to this forum. I could have It all : High paid job, girls, Friends, Memories. The toxic mindset that i got ingrained in my brain After getting to PSL made every interaction impossible.
How did you end up here?

i wont leave until i fully ascend
Exactly this. This site inspired me to join OLD for first time ever. I honestly thought I would ascend and leave the site. Instead it blackpilled me even more and I'm still on here :feelswhy:

If I ascended tomorrow I'd never log back in.

• +1
Reactions: Carv, HTN_Mentalcel and smoth
Exactly this. This site inspired me to join OLD for first time ever. I honestly thought I would ascend and leave the site. Instead it blackpilled me even more and I'm still on here :feelswhy:

my plan:
>>under 18:
dyeing my hair lighter color
pulling my mouth to make it wider
diy cantho
hgh, ghrp2, mod grf
ElBastardo's eye lightning eyedrops
>>>after 18:
jaw implants
chin implant
supraorbital implant
rhinoplasty
zso and zygos implants

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld, St.TikTokcel, Aero and 2 others
How did you end up here?
Just bored during COVID lockdown, Lost all my irl contacts so started rotting here. Little did i know that such shitholes are so addicting and completely fry your brain.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon, |Daddy_Zygos|, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person

Most who truly ascend with a healthy ltr never really come back

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
@lilith I forgot to tag u
obviously u aren’t sane but I think u are a good human

leave

this forum is made for losers and anyone who decides to linger here will be devoured by it

just let the losers cope here with eachother it never began for them anyways

Look at you all alone now monkey
Monkey cognition neurosicences public

Look at us now chud

I use this forum like boomers use Facebook and zoomers Tiktok

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and st.hamudi but 6‘5
I am locationcel. If I said I've never met a Muslim women of marriageable age in almost 10 years would you believe me?

I've tried OLD scams and every MTB+ ignores. I'm not going for an LTB.
What’s marriageable age to u bhai and what city in uk are u in

Just bored during COVID lockdown, Lost all my irl contacts so started rotting here. Little did i know that such shitholes are so addicting and completely fry your brain.
I've done self bans and not rotted for weeks, it's not impossible.

ur non nt + mid inhib over
Youre projecting hard, never heard higher inhib stories than out of your mouth

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus and st.hamudi but 6‘5
What’s marriageable age to u bhai and what city in uk are u in
Marriageable age = 1 year above me or up to 7 years below me. That's pretty fine.

Well I'm from up north with 99% white population. Outside my family and cousins I rarely see any other Muslims. Not gonna doxx where I live now but it's also a 99% white town.

I'm serious. Even if I looked like Salludon I never had an opportunity IRL. The only times I did was when I haramaxxxed. I'm ngl I kinda of regret not finding a girl the 'wrong' way. Because the 'wrong way' is my only realistic way.

leave

this forum is made for losers and anyone who decides to linger here will be devoured by it

just let the losers cope here with eachother it never began for them anyways
A sane person would have no logical reason to tell the public that he(or if you identify as she) is sane. But a crazy motherfucker might!

Take your fucking meds, you mentally disturbed fuck.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, russiancelreturns, smoth and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, St.TikTokcel, HTN_Mentalcel and 1 other person
dark brown will fit me better than black
Jet black is ideal for contrast but whatever. You're free to go transracial.

• JFL
Reactions: smoth and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Looksmin.org @russiancelreturns
Indeed. Shitskin after dying hair is still da same shitskin. Only aryans have that privilage they are able to dye their hair from dirty blonde to dark brown while still looking passable

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, smoth and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Marriageable age = 1 year above me or up to 7 years below me. That's pretty fine.

Well I'm from up north with 99% white population. Outside my family and cousins I rarely see any other Muslims. Not gonna doxx where I live now but it's also a 99% white town.

I'm serious. Even if I looked like Salludon I never had an opportunity IRL. The only times I did was when I haramaxxxed. I'm ngl I kinda of regret not finding a girl the 'wrong' way. Because the 'wrong way' is my only realistic way.
Move to a diff city ngl

Indeed. Shitskin after dying hair is still da same shitskin. Only aryans have that privilage they are able to dye their hair from dirty blonde to dark brown while still looking passable
ты чо еблан сука

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and russiancelreturns
Jet black is ideal for contrast but whatever. You're free to go transracial.
junge wie kann man so witzig sein man merkt dass sie es nicht spielen sondern komplett ernst meinen @Magnum Opus

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and HTN_Mentalcel
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Грузия = сепаратистский регион России
чо ты высрал еблоид и с чего ты взял что я грузин

• +1
Reactions: Lyxguxx
dont tell me wtf to do you have 7,9k posts here

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • JFL
Reactions: moggathon, Magnum Opus and smoth
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and smoth
Move to a diff city ngl
Easier said then done. If I could restart life I'd have went to a uni with a Muslim population (Birmingham or east London). Also learnt another language (Arabic, Turkish, Farsi) so I could slay those girls abroad if they wouldn't come near me here :love: