For those denying how much bodyfat can effect your face and PSL.

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

Ascended Truecel.
Registered sex offender on the left, slayer Chadlite on the right:
Aa94dad

Losing weight is single handedly the greatest thing you can do to boost your SMV and PSL.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: goat2x, .👽., Reoa and 9 others
For some, yes, but for genetically inferior men like me and many of us, we would still have a fat face even at 8% bf.

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, Slayerino, 5'8manlet and 3 others
i dont think anybody denies the fact that low bodyfat is good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, 5'8manlet, Alexanderr and 11 others
jfl chadlite he looks like leo messi with no height disorder

Low body fat is a must

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Alexanderr
8% body fat + Neck Lipo is a godsend, add MSE with MSDO at 2cm and you’re a gigachad

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 3202, Ogmanman and 1 other person
Registered sex offender on the left, slayer Chadlite on the right:
View attachment 227487

Losing weight is single handedly the greatest thing you can do to boost your SMV and PSL.
You actual fucking spastic, thats like saying everyone has good bones. I swear some people are so retarded again, it works for some but not for others for crying out loud how fucking autistic and deluded can you be ? For like most males they just turn slightly better looking or just start to look human. Please neck yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and stuckneworleans
You actual fucking spastic, thats like saying everyone has good bones. I swear some people are so retarded again, it works for some but not for others for crying out loud how fucking autistic and deluded can you be ? For like most males they just turn slightly better looking or just start to look human. Please neck yourself
ok, greycel 🤭

What do you mean by low bodyfat though?

I don’t think sacrificing muscle fullness, thickness and volume + neck size and FWHR

just to get from 12% to 7% or so..

It’s simply uneeded...You should have ample bones to look very good at 12 and reap all the benefits of a good natural physique and frame at that weight too

If you’re boneless at 12%, your goal should be working on your face so you get bones - opposed to trying to lower your bodyfat for underwhelming results

A super recessed jaw is still hidden at 7%

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Kade, Deleted member 245 and 4 others

I don’t think sacrificing muscle fullness, thickness and volume + neck size and FWHR

It’s simply uneeded...You should have ample bones to look very good at 12 and reap all the benefits of a good natural physique and frame at that weight too

If you’re boneless at 12%, your goal should be working on your face so you get bones - opposed to trying to lower your bodyfat for underwhelming results

bones = life

was literally 6% anorexic a few years ago and barely had defined face fml

bones = life

was literally 6% anorexic a few years ago and barely had defined face fml
Yeah bones = life

So really, bodyfat (as long as it’s not high) is pretty much not the determining factor if the guy is fuckable

If the girl won’t fuck them at 12% she won’t fuck them at 6%

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Kade and Deleted member 245
Yeah bones = life

So really, bodyfat (as long as it’s not high) is pretty much not the determining factor if the guy is fuckable

If the girl won’t fuck them at 12% she won’t fuck them at 6%
10-12 is ideal

• Love it
Reactions: KEy21
Gonna hop on clen ngl tbh

Oh damn guys, THIS ISN'T ME!

Sorry, should have clarified. I have been losing weight though. I lost like 27 pounds since October of last year.

This ain't the ratings section so there isn't a [Not OP] tag. I got people PMing me thinking this is me.

Last edited:

preach.

For some reason I feel like my eyes look worse the lower bf I go. The filler doctor said it’s all in my head and the eye area is dependant on fat that does not gain or go away with weight

For some reason I feel like my eyes look worse the lower bf I go. The filler doctor said it’s all in my head and the eye area is dependant on fat that does not gain or go away with weight
Cope go to a different doctor

It does affect eye area get eye fillers or something from someone else

Cope go to a different doctor

It does affect eye area get eye fillers or something from someone else

He drew a diagram with the layers of fat inside the eye. The inner layer is where they inject for results and is the only one that matters. It is also the only one you can’t change through fat gain or loss

Looks older with the weight loss. I guess you have to pick between youthful look and thin and tired look.
i dont think anybody denies the fact that low bodyfat is good

No, it won't always guarantee aesthetics.

Nobody was denying it

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
10-12 is ideal
8% body fat + Neck Lipo is a godsend, add MSE with MSDO at 2cm and you’re a gigachad
Bodyfatpercenatagechartmen-1-880x360.jpg

that 14%-16% fat guy, seems alread to much fat, I can see.
that 10-12% guy, imo still looks really great. Not worse then the 7-% guy picture.
the 4-6% guy looks unpleasant to look at imo.

My PSL will increase by atleast 0.5 psl if I lose body fat. Which is why it’s my main goal this year.

Those dimple crinkle things that you get when smiling after losing bf are such a halo

If only it was that easy
Idk I see myself attaining all of that before December of this year. If you truly cared about ascending you’d spend every second gathering info on what to fix and then finding ways to make money; even if it’s an extra $100 a day or week; that’s $100 more for surgery/procedures. Only thing I’m worried about is the downtime of MSDO.

Idk I see myself attaining all of that before December of this year. If you truly cared about ascending you’d spend every second gathering info on what to fix and then finding ways to make money; even if it’s an extra $100 a day or week; that’s $100 more for surgery/procedures. Only thing I’m worried about is the downtime of MSDO.
Trust me I’ve got the cash and info on what to do now I just got to find an orthodontist to give me mse in my area. Along with face pulling to fix recessed maxilla to give me better eye support and a neutral lower eyelid

Trust me I’ve got the cash and info on what to do now I just got to find an orthodontist to give me mse in my area. Along with face pulling to fix recessed maxilla to give me better eye support and a neutral lower eyelid
Can you FacePull while having MSE on? I’m thinking of creating @CopeAndRope device and attaching it to the screws

Can you FacePull while having MSE on? I’m thinking of creating @CopeAndRope device and attaching it to the screws
Im pretty sure thats the only way to do it as it splits the sutures making it easier to actually grow

Im pretty sure thats the only way to do it as it splits the sutures making it easier to actually grow
Yeah IK but I’m saying at the exact same time; not after MSE treatment