For those who are afraid to use finasteride because afraid of ED issues ( Thurston, Pitt and others as examples)

oldcell

oldcell

Kraken
Dont worry if u loose hair u wont be using your dick anymore probably ( exception for 90 percentile skull like Statham )

U will be sentected to became a beta provider, use hookers, or gain some status or insane money ( not achievable for most)

UK gigaslayer Mike Thurston got HT and is on finasteride

Brad Pitt looks chad at 60 is on finasteride ( blocking dth and he achieved youtful looks at age 60)

Other examples might be Jared Leto or Ashton Kutcher 5 years back

Yeah there is a chance u will have weaker erections nothing come free but it is worth it? I say so , for dopamine being mogger at 60

@forevergymcelling

Attachments

• thurston hair.jpg
    thurston hair.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 0
  • pitt1.jpg
    pitt1.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog, BrahminBoss, Splinter901 and 3 others
Post finasteride syndrome is a mental delusion that can only cured by beatings when reason fails.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: TruestTruecel, wombleboy12, Deleted member 27472 and 6 others
Who told you Pitt is on fin?
Also, water.

pretty safe bet that he's on fin

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
Who told you Pitt is on fin?
Also, water.
Pitt is based one of most redpilled men at Hollywood

Jolie once sayed she was annoyed becasue he spent one hour doing skin routine every night

He has that youtfull low DTH looks at age 60 which is commonly amongs fin users, i dont even talk about hairline

I dont see the reason he wont be using fin, its 95 percenty chance

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Ashton kutcher was on dut and he was a mogger, he immediately descended when he stopped taking dutasteride

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and oldcell
Ashton kutcher was on dut and he was a mogger, he immediately descended when he stopped taking dutasteride
LEgit guy aged 15 years in span of 3 years after

On dut looked like a college chad till 40, but looks stoped by priority for him

Jolie once sayed she was annoyed becasue he spent one hour doing skin routine every night

He has that youtfull low DTH looks at age 60 which is commonly amongs fin users, i dont even talk about hairline

Would u say dut is better than fin? I'm on fin but heard that dut has some effect which affects your skin collagen a bit or something like that and ages ur skin but does dht in the long term affect the body in a negative manner besides balding when it comes to looking youthful? If yes then dut could be better even if it has a bad aging aspect to it.

guy is based af. do you have links or sources for the skin shit? want to read that badly lmao

Would u say dut is better than fin? I'm on fin but heard that dut has some effect which affects your skin collagen a bit or something like that and ages ur skin but does dht in the long term affect the body in a negative manner besides balding when it comes to looking youthful? If yes then dut could be better even if it has a bad aging aspect to it.
DUT is better in all aspects bro

guy is based af. do you have links or sources for the skin shit? want to read that badly lmao
i dont unfortunately read it somewhere online 5 years back but its true

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
I only using fin but dut is probably better, might give you extra hair growth and blocking more dth

fin is probably good enough for 90 percent of users

Both dut and fin are anti aging drug for sure, all users maintain boyish looks for decades somehow

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
Kek but "Chad doesn't need to looksmax bro1!1" :soy:

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901

Users who are viewing this thread

Back