[For uncut users] If a woman you're in an LTR with asks you to get circumcised, would you comply or would you refuse?

If a woman you're in an LTR with asks you to get circumcised, would you comply or would you refuse?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
For example, if you're a non-Muslim/non-Jew in an LTR with a Jewish/Muslim woman and she asks you to get circumcised (if you aren't already) during the LTR/for marriage purposes.

This can also apply to west African women and women who generally prefer circumcised penises.

Would you comply or not?

Last edited:
L for marrying a Jew in the first place

• +1
Reactions: pppokerface, Heinrich Schmidt, SlavicGeneral and 2 others
imagine cutting your dick off for a foid and then she leaves you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52625, Heinrich Schmidt, Kamui and 1 other person
Why don't people circumsize

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52625 and Xangsane
Lol fuck that shit. God gave me a willy hoodie for a reason.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52625 and Kamui
I've been circumcised since very shortly after birth
It’s different since you were a baby, getting a circumcision as an adult is brutal

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and PseudoMaxxer
Don’t get circumcised boyos.
im telling you from experience

It’s different since you were a baby, getting a circumcision as an adult is brutal
they say it gives trauma, i believe them tbh.

I got it when i was a newborn too.

if a Jewish/Muslim/west African girl asked you to get circumcised how would you respond?

Don’t get circumcised boyos.
im telling you from experience
I knew some Ethiopian kid in middle school who said he got a botched circumcision at 9 years old, and his dick has a weird ass scar on it because of if
they say it gives trauma, i believe them tbh.

I got it when i was a newborn too.
I’m circumcised and have no trauma, same with everyone else I know that’s circumcised

You won’t remember it at all anyways so you don’t get traumatized

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Xangsane
would you leave or stay with her?
Leave if shes forceful. I will try to convince ofc. If she cant respect my choice than she isnt a relationship material anyways

I knew some Ethiopian kid in middle school who said he got a botched circumcision at 9 years old, and his dick has a weird ass scar on it because of if
Oof, sorry to hear that
I’m circumcised and have no trauma, same with everyone else I know that’s circumcised

I don't have trauma either, but since me and my fiancee are both Muslim if we have sons after marriage they will be circumcised

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Leave if shes forceful. I will try to convince ofc. If she cant respect my choice than she isnt a relationship material anyways
so that leaves out Jewish/Muslim/west African women

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip
so that leaves out Jewish/Muslim/west African women
Idc i am a virgin incel anyways. I participated in your hypothetical scenario now leave me alone please

• Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine

Not remembering it doesn’t mean it didn’t affect you.

I got circumcised as a newborn and i don’t remember it, but i got a dream of them doing it to me like at 10 yo and i still remember that dream.

Goes to show that has long term effects on you.

Also being circumsiced won’t let you enjoy sex as much

Oof, sorry to hear that

I don't have trauma either, but since me and my fiancee are both Muslim if we have sons after marriage they will be circumcised
Don’t do it to your kid. Coming from a muslim.

Not remembering it doesn’t mean it didn’t affect you.

I got circumcised as a newborn and i don’t remember it, but i got a dream of them doing it to me like at 10 yo and i still remember that dream.

Goes to show that has long term effects on you.
Might not have any correlation, could just be a random dream
Also being circumsiced won’t let you enjoy sex as much
That statement is kind of an oxymoron

Your only experiences of self pleasure for as long as you could remember are what it’s like when you’re circumcised, not when you still have your foreskin, so you have nothing to make a comparison to

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Might not have any correlation, could just be a random dream

That statement is kind of an oxymoron

Your only experiences of self pleasure for as long as you could remember are what it’s like when you’re circumcised, not when you still have your foreskin, so you have nothing to make a comparison to
True, but i heard people saying that.

Also makes sense since your mushroom head is more sensitive when you have foreskin

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
True, but i heard people saying that.

Also makes sense since your mushroom head is more sensitive when you have foreskin
As circumcised i could bang my dick on the wall and don’t feel a thing

we will if he's a son
Getting circumcised as a baby is 1 things, but imo as an adult it’s stupid ESPECIALLY if you’re only doing it for another person, completely not worth it unless it’s cuz of your religious faith

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Getting circumcised as a baby is 1 things, but imo as an adult it’s stupid ESPECIALLY if you’re only doing it for another person, completely not worth it unless it’s cuz of your religious faith
it's better to get it done as a baby.
Before marrying my dad, mum wasn't a fan of circumcision but she saw the benefits of it after marriage.

if she loved u she wouldnt make u do it

Extremely hard question this one fella I'm gonna have to have a think over it.
Jfl

for religious reasons.
if it brings me to my knees its a bad religion

odd future hes so cute in this vid - GIF

wish I was circumcised tbh

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
FOOOK NO, Im not lowering my pleasure sensitivity for kikes or muzzies