FORCING BABY TO MEW AND NOSE BREATHE ON TIKTOK

D

Deleted member 25715

Silver
This TikTok has Millions of views and 700k likes

Look how much it changes the babies face.

Literally gives the baby foward growth almost immediately. It even gives the baby more under eye support as well and a better eye area in general. Mogger baby tbh

Also it seems they may even be forcing the baby to mew due to where they are pushing the jaw up from. (If Mew saw this he would probably jizz his pants jfl)

This was posted by a Doctor (based doctor tbh).
Their account is @/centerforinfantties (just giving credit)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000, Deleted member 24789, EverythingMattersCel and 16 others
good doctor

• +1
Reactions: LastGerman, Deleted member 21449, Yerico7 and 4 others
Somebody call UNESCO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastGerman, EverythingMattersCel, darkking and 4 others
Me as a father. Then my son joining school in 1st grade after mewing, eating perfect nutritional foods, being blasted by HGH, MK667, and test like:
2542910 1631902582863

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Htobrother, LastGerman, Deleted member 26092 and 25 others
second lesson is wrapping your baby's head with a band if he has prominent ears

• JFL
Reactions: darkking, Deleted member 6128 and NegativeNorwood
Third lesson: make him lay on his back so that he becomes Brachycephalic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 23017 and 2 others
Also even wrapping a band under his jaw and around his head to keep his mouth closed in the same position as the doctors finger is putting it in

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and LiteralCaucasian
JFL if it's male, I can already tell he's gonna be an utter subhuman. Throw that utter abomination in a fire pit.

• Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Jigen and Lawton88
JFL if it's male, I can already tell he's gonna be an utter subhuman. Throw that utter abomination in a fire pit.
He already mogs you when nose breathing so cope

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
JFL that chink faggot doesn't.

I prolly mog you too.

Chink is mad.
I'm white but there's zero chance you mog me.

It seems you have built up rage, let's take a walk son

I'm white but there's zero chance you mog me.

It seems you have built up rage, let's take a walk son
Talking out of your ass. I have white nordic pheno and a bigger dick than you.

Me as a father. Then my son joining school in 1st grade after mewing, eating perfect nutritional foods, being blasted by HGH, MK667, and test like:
View attachment 2098991
(Your son's teacher) "Sir has your son been studying at home? He still doesn't know how to multiply"

"Sorry Mam he spends most of his free time bone smashing and using the inversion table"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, EverythingMattersCel, p0lishsubhuman and 2 others
(Your son's teacher) "Sir has your son been studying at home? He still doesn't know how to multiply"

"Sorry Mam he spends most of his free time bone smashing and using the inversion table"
(My sons teacher) "Which mathematical equations have you learnt lately HarrierDuBois Jr?"

(My son) "FWHR ratio, bonepressed dick, canthal tilt, gonial angle, shoulder to waist ratio".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ErbCel, Deleted member 24770, Dunkelheit and 5 others
Based tiktoker. I will do this and legit use mouth tape on my baby to prevent mouth breathing during sleep. I don't care if he dies, if he does that means he is genetically unfit and this is evolution taking it's course.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 80iq, Jigen, LastGerman and 5 others
Wonder if the next global (1st world countries and some second) male population can expect +1psl now that adolescent mewing and nose breathing is being preached everywhere.

If I mewed Id never end up here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
Lmao that will only work for asian and some white babies. African babies are very angry if you try to make them breathe through the nose. When you block an Asian baby nose, they simply breathe through the mouth:

Lmao that will only work for asian and some white babies. African babies are very angry if you try to make them breathe through the nose. When you block an Asian baby nose, they simply breathe through the mouth:

Not gonna lie I don't trust this experiment

Not gonna lie I don't trust this experiment
Harvard researcher Jerome Kagan also found Japanese and Chinese babies were much more docile and calm than other ethnic groups. So it’s been well established.

Harvard researcher Jerome Kagan also found Japanese and Chinese babies were much more docile and calm than other ethnic groups. So it’s been well established.
How recent was it? I'd like to see it done today in 2023 with american babies

That's too long ago.
That’s not how the scientific method works but okay. Things don’t have an expiry date if they were strongly established. Your point would be more convincing if there was any opposing evidence.

View attachment 2098976

Literally gives the baby foward growth almost immediately. It even gives the baby more under eye support as well and a better eye area in general. Mogger baby tbh

Also it seems they may even be forcing the baby to mew due to where they are pushing the jaw up from. (If Mew saw this he would probably jizz his pants jfl)

That baby is going to thanks that doctor

View attachment 2098976

See you in 15 years to finally see if Mewing is legit, if this baby will turn into chad 7 psl

Jewing, chewing and tongue swallowing are all legit

I sucked my thumb as a kid so I learned to nose breathe naturally.