Forever Alone post resonates with my lifestyle

luciolencer

luciolencer

I live for that energy

I'm a 23 years old KHHV twink (167cm), but when i think about it, is it REALLY a bad thing?

Right now got an amazing job career, have a good amount of money saved and invested already, fashionmaxxing, looksmaxxing and (home)gymmaxxing makes me feel good about myself. Have little to no daily worries and if there's one, i can quickly solve it. I'm interested in picking up the harmonica and play it well... I am happy with my life.

What will my life be like if i "ascend"? Yes, love and romance is cool and all, but is it really how i imagine it will be?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, JovenCansao, SLA and 1 other person
dnrd

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
19700.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
Life is so much more than what some people make it out to be, it's not all sex, marriage, creating a family. It goes much further than the materialistic stuff, there are multiple ways to live and you can find joy in your own little world doing what you love

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
degrees of autismus XD

• Love it
Reactions: luciolencer
Life is so much more than what some people make it out to be, it's not all sex, marriage, creating a family. It goes much further than the materialistic stuff, there are multiple ways to live and you can find joy in your own little world doing what you love

lululul

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger