Forum dynamic

View attachment 2838336
Don't want to downplay your situation bro. I hope you get through it though. Your height and facial attractiveness doesn't determine who you are. It's about what's within.
IMG 3789

“Im not a fan” -
:lul:
Thanks IG for ur attention boyo

Keep bumping this thread you tard

My last piece of advice to you: Get yourself a mirror. You look at yourself in the mirror. You know, your disgusting eye area and face. You look at yourself and repeat "I'm enough" and "I can do it", all day, every day. You will have to lie to yourself, but eventually you will start believing your own lies, you ugly manlet bitch.
See I won
We got him boys he fell for the bait
:lul::forcedsmile:

Imagine using EXACTLY the same name, nigger brain for sure

• JFL
Reactions: Renophobeadoobe
A3D461C0 8C5D 46B9 9819 B727BED909CA
76D5B33B 873E 4153 B087 248B551A74E0
Remind me of this kid

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
it’s hard to be angry at the world when your given everything from birth

fr, its always the subhuman currycels trying to give u smoke. them niggas be talking like they would be something and then u see how they look and its always some 15yr 170cm dalit

I'm seeing a reoccurring cycle on this forum where subhumans will prey on other niggas and just try to bring you down to their level. While the GL niggas try to uplift you.

Just recently I saw this happening when an average office worker nigga was asking for input when this disgusting, filthy, indian started cooking his shit:
View attachment 2838239
View attachment 2838226 View attachment 2838228

Then when I found out what the nigga looked like it explained everything:
View attachment 2838229
Holy shit it never begun for this nigga. I have reason to believe he was projecting because contacts wouldn't do shit for that brutal eye area.

He's a niglet too
View attachment 2838276

GG adoption diff
His eye area isnt very bad tho ngl good PCT his pheno is the most death tier thing for him imo