Forward growth/cheekbones?

I

iwannabeaprettyboy😔

Iron
How do I get prominent cheekbones im 14 so can I just get my test through the roof to make them like more forward and better?
(srs)

You either have them or you don't.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
you can try mewing
Whatever the mewcopers said, i mewed for like 2 years and my cheekbones moved higher and outwards

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
I’ve mewed my whole life😔

Is it possible to max it to genetic potential like making it more forward as puberty goes on?
Idk, you can surgerymaxxing once you reach your late 20s (depending on your base of course).

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
you can try mewing
Whatever the mewcopers said, i mewed for like 2 years and my cheekbones moved higher and outwards
Sure bro

Op there’s nothing you can do.

Boost growth hormone and testosterone. Get calcium, vitamin k and vitamin d. Chew meat.

Sure bro

Op there’s nothing you can do.
maybe it was just my hormons or whatever, but yes, my images from 2 years ago do have worse cheekbones. OP, even if it doesnt work, atleast you may be hopeful for something and have the placebo work

maybe it was just my hormons or whatever, but yes, my images from 2 years ago do have worse cheekbones. OP, even if it doesnt work, atleast you may be hopeful for something and have the placebo work
Fat pad loss and skull growth makes cheekbones seem bigger.

• Love it
Reactions: synock21
there is nothing you can do. if you have mewed your entired life and still don't have forward growth, that's because you just don't. it's genetics.

How do I get prominent cheekbones im 14 so can I just get my test through the roof to make them like more forward and better?
(srs)
The cheekbones are one of the things That is purely genetics and no testosterone don't make them More prominent, prominent cheeks are feminine traits so maximising Your estrogen can mayyybe increase their prominence