Forward growth is law

lemonnz

lemonnz

Aspiemaxxed
Forward growth basically means great maxilla, jaw, orbitals, and zygos.

Barrett is a good example of good forward growth
IMG 4054

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, wsada, Lynxress and 3 others
I saw mine today and I was pissed at how mid it is

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lynxress, murdah and lemonnz
I saw mine today and I was pissed at how mid it is
You don’t need perfect forward growth like Barrett, but if you do have it, you’re basically automatically Chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and <6PSLcel
You don’t need perfect forward growth like Barrett, but if you do have it, you’re basically automatically Chad
blacks are automatically chads:forcedsmile:?

• +1
Reactions: murdah
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar, murdah and mayo mogger
Some people here still don’t understand/realize how important your jaw and zygos are
It literally makes up 70% of your facial attraction meanwhile there are still people out there who think eye area/orbitals are everything

Your jaw+zygos+chin = your whole life

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and murdah
And he has no appeal to women so not a great example.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lemonnz, Bozoogway and murdah
And he has no appeal to women so not a great example.
He did before he started looking very gaunt after buccal fat removal, 2016 barrett had good appeal

• Woah
Reactions: lemonnz
He did before he started looking very gaunt after buccal fat removal, 2016 barrett had good appeal
Not even then. He's close to the aesthetic ideal but not very universally attractive.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Your avi is a great example tho
Still not very attractive to women unfortunately. Runs off niche appeal and Tommy Shelby halo.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: lemonnz, Bozoogway and murdah
Still not very attractive to women unfortunately. Runs off niche appeal and Tommy Shelby halo.
Cillian‘s zygos and jaw are amazing tho, kinda what carries is face ngl

• +1
Shit height good face
His height isn't the issue, it's his round cheekbones. Very big failo. If you want a good example for the op, then Vinnie Hacker is your best bet. Users here don't like him but he has Barett-tier forward growth and much better averageness/appeal.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, murdah and Bozoogway
His height isn't the issue, it's his round cheekbones. Very big failo. If you want a good example for the op, then Vinnie Hacker is your best bet. Users here don't like him but he has Barett-tier forward growth and much better averageness/appeal.
His height is an issue regardless, but okay. But his smv from actormaxxing compensates hard for it so doesn’t matter.

• +1
Also do you think great jaw and zygos contributes more than great eyes to the face?

• JFL
  • +1
His eyes aren't very deepset though, he has good lower third forward growth
Wdym? He has some of the best hunter eyes
IMG 3990

• +1
Reactions: Bozoogway
Also do you think great jaw and zygos contributes more than great eyes to the face?
Hard to know. I think they're about the same.

• Woah
Reactions: lemonnz