Forward growth of the mandible, maxilla, zygomatic bone and infraorbital bones is largely determined by nutritional factors

N

NoReedemingFeature

eede
Lack of nutrition (fat soluble vitamins mainly) and environmental poisons cause a lack of forward growth in these areas AKA recession
I'm not elaborating further.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: reddotguy, WeiWei, Heinrich Schmidt and 8 others
  • JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx
Me and multiple other people have lack of forward growth even though we had good nutrition

It’s genes and genetic recomb

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01, reddotguy, Jarate and 1 other person
Me and multiple other people have lack of forward growth even though we had good nutrition

It’s genes and genetic recomb
Could be early life stress. Early life stress causes your body to overproduce stress hormones like cortisol and adrenaline. Cortisol suppresses testosterone and distorts bone growth. Early life stress has been linked to shorter height and facial asymmetry. So even if you have genes to be tall, too much stress from 0-5 years old can cause you to end up shorter than your potential. And everyone has genes for facial symmetry, but early life stress can cause your face to have asymmetry.

Could be early life stress. Early life stress causes your body to overproduce stress hormones like cortisol and adrenaline. Cortisol suppresses testosterone and distorts bone growth. Early life stress has been linked to shorter height and facial asymmetry. So even if you have genes to be tall, too much stress from 0-5 years old can cause you to end up shorter than your potential. And everyone has genes for facial symmetry, but early life stress can cause your face to have asymmetry.
No stress I had a good life when I was young

Lack of nutrition (fat soluble vitamins mainly) and environmental poisons cause a lack of forward growth in these areas AKA recession
nutritions also play a roll. If your fucking gras eater (vegan) go with a recessed jaw. But more important is tough chewing

its environmental most of the cases
dentist fucks up your teeth you get retracted or develop breathing issues

It's kinda truth. A person can actually look worse than his parents.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
I was going to say that I was vegetarian growing up but then I realized it doesn't really matter because I also drank like 5 liters of milk a day.

• +1
Irreversible unfortunately, unless you go down the surgical route.

• +1
Cope it’s genes look at Asians and Nicki Minaj

Then why do I have a great jaw and bad orbitals?