Found my hair transplant surgeon

User28823

User28823

Kraken
After doing lots of research I am 99% sure I will be going to Dr. Zarev in Bulgaria as he has a unique and advanced custom software used to extract the most dense hair follicles and his methods provide minimal bleeding post surgery and a very good survival rate of transplanted hairs.

He can perform miracles turning norwood 6-7 into men with full heads of hair, backed by many on independently reviewed hair transplant forums.

Fortunately for me I don't even think I'll need more than 1k grafts or so as I only need to repair my temples and minor work on my hairline so I'll likely be scheduling a rushed consultation and surgery next year.

Very expensive but a hair transplant is the last thing I'd want to cheap out on, seen too many botched turkey jobs from hair mills trying to rush as many patients in and out as possible.

Initially I was going to go to Spain for Dr. Juan Couto but it looks like his before and afters are specifically chosen for men with thick black hair which will always provide good results but there is no doubt he is very good at what he does, just a very long wait time and unsure if there is any way to expedite.

What are your thoughts?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 6128, PlagiocephalyTypeIV and 2 others
Is there a waitlist for him? About to do some research on him.

Is there a waitlist for him? About to do some research on him.
Yes. He's very sought out and is booked for consultations till 2025 and actual surgery 2-3 years after that jfl

Which is why I'll be paying more for an expedited off-schedule consultation and surgery with him. Idk how much quicker that will be though I need to contact him

• +1
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
Yes. He's very sought out and is booked for consultations till 2025 and actual surgery 2-3 years after that jfl
that's insane

• +1
cool, next time keep it to yourself oldcel

• JFL
Reactions: smashingdirty6s, NerdcelThundercok and MACHETE
why are you paying for hair ? lol

Last edited:

HAIR
MOGGED

that's insane
supply and demand, one of if not the best in the world currently

don't know any other surgeons with a 0.45mm punch size, perfect for minimal scarring and precise targeting of the most densely pact follicles

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and NerdcelThundercok
you're literally balding

you need a hair transplant more than I do JFL how do you keep embarrassing yourself, has to be a troll
View attachment 2562699

nigga u bald patches in your hair get on some fin ASAP
literally balding sayz the faggy whoz looking for a doctor

nigga jelly I have a head full of hair

are you really going bald? :lul:

you're literally balding

you need a hair transplant more than I do JFL how do you keep embarrassing yourself, has to be a troll
View attachment 2562699

nigga u bald patches in your hair get on some fin ASAP
JFL

Also good. I need hair transplant too. I just need to pay some things first and then I can get that too

He's probably just nw3-4 he's not even an oldcel retard

the irony is i legit have more hair than u :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

thank god i started fin before i let it get as bad as urs.... brutal.

dnr + blocked faggot + ur mother is a whore thats why i fucked her
if you need to pay for hair you cant fuck shit, keep coping retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok and MACHETE
the irony is i legit have more hair than u :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

thank god i started fin before i let it get as bad as urs.... brutal.
imagine taking medication for hair

must suck to have bad hair geneticzzz...

imagine spending money on something i already have for free

lol get cucked by a hair doctor xd

nowhere near nw3-4 i'm nw2 at max

just need filling in thin areas lost due to high dht in puberty

:lul:
}

holy fuck legit you balding dude while girls love my hair

Which is why I'll be paying more for an expedited off-schedule consultation and surgery with him. Idk how much quicker that will be though I need to contact him
Do you know if he even offers an expedited off schedule consultation?

I would love to go to him but not if he's not performing until 2028...

imagine taking medication for hair

must suck to have bad hair geneticzzz...

imagine spending money on something i already have for free

lol get cucked by a hair doctor xd
imagine paying these russian trannies to fuck u

7c9cf61d18dd70ab3b19fd75a2108b7e
B3a7c81f915af81e8220154ee5a30f48

Screenshot 223

Do you know if he even offers an expedited off schedule consultation?

I would love to go to him but not if he's not performing until 2028...
he does, its on his pricing page 9 euro per off schedule graft + 900 euro consultation but again idk how much quicker that is

he does, its on his pricing page 9 euro per off schedule graft + 900 euro consultation but again idk how much quicker that is
holy fuck that money for something i have for free :lul:

Is he doing the surgeries himself or is it his trained assistants? That is the most important part. Never got a place where the assistants are doing most of the work, your result will vary drastically depending on who you get.

i can literally insult girlz and they will still talk to me

ez cuck norwood 2

Photo 2022 06 27 10 10 35

imagine thinking you have to pay for thizz :lul:

holy fuck that money for something i have for free :lul:
i know money is a sensitive topic for u

i make double ur entire turkish 911 operators yearly salary in 1 day, brutal

After doing lots of research I am 99% sure I will be going to Dr. Zarev in Bulgaria as he has a unique and advanced custom software used to extract the most dense hair follicles and his methods provide minimal bleeding post surgery and a very good survival rate of transplanted hairs.

He can perform miracles turning norwood 6-7 into men with full heads of hair, backed by many on independently reviewed hair transplant forums.

Fortunately for me I don't even think I'll need more than 1k grafts or so as I only need to repair my temples and minor work on my hairline so I'll likely be scheduling a rushed consultation and surgery next year.

Very expensive but a hair transplant is the last thing I'd want to cheap out on, seen too many botched turkey jobs from hair mills trying to rush as many patients in and out as possible.

Initially I was going to go to Spain for Dr. Juan Couto but it looks like his before and afters are specifically chosen for men with thick black hair which will always provide good results but there is no doubt he is very good at what he does, just a very long wait time and unsure if there is any way to expedite.

What are your thoughts?

whos gonna tell him

i know money is a sensitive topic for u

i make double ur entire turkish 911 operators yearly salary in 1 day, brutal
i know hair iz a sensitive topic for you

make whatever you want

you have to pay for hair :lul:

Is he doing the surgeries himself or is it his trained assistants? That is the most important part. Never got a place where the assistants are doing most of the work, your result will vary drastically depending on who you get.
he does the surgeries himself which is why he's so booked because he typically only takes 1 patient a week and doesn't plan on training anyone or giving away his techniques until he retires

Was gonna recommend an excellent one but this thread turned to a shitshow

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
he does the surgeries himself which is why he's so booked because he typically only takes 1 patient a week and doesn't plan on training anyone or giving away his techniques until he retires
Sounds like you found your surgeon tbh.

• +1
i know hair iz a sensitive topic for you

make whatever you want

you have to pay for hair :lul:
431712b4d212f2a6c076df643a232d1d

looks like the post op from a turkish hair mill

drop the name, disregard @MACHETE he's still upset i fucked his whore turkish mother

drop the name, disregard @MACHETE he's still upset i fucked his whore turkish mother
i bet my mother haz more hair in her puzzy than you in your head :lul:

from now on i know youre a balding coper

bye from your thread

you either have a good hair or not

thiz dude haz to pay over 1000 euroz to have the most basic shit, dont dellude him

Got to, I may have to look into him, Do you know if he helps lower the hairline after a forehead reduction or only treats balding?

Mind linking his pricing page?

i bet my mother haz more hair in her puzzy than you in your head :lul:

from now on i know youre a balding coper

bye from your thread
stopped balding years ago when i chemically castrated dihydrotestosterone from my body then impregnated your whore mother
i'm your father bitch
ur micropenis was my doing

Got to, I may have to look into him, Do you know if he helps lower the hairline after a forehead reduction or only treats balding?

Mind linking his pricing page?
idk that's something you'd have to discuss with him

Wtf it takes 1 year for a transplant to grow

"Just wait literally 6 years bro" most people getting hts are +30 they can't go around waiting 6 ficking years they will be almost elderly by then.

• JFL
Wtf it takes 1 year for a transplant to grow

"Just wait literally 6 years bro" most people getting hts are +30 they can't go around waiting 6 ficking years they will be almost elderly by then.
well im young + will pay more for earlier consultation and surgery so doesn't bother me

this isn't uncommon for the top surgeons to have such long wait times

well im young + will pay more for earlier consultation and surgery so doesn't bother me

this isn't uncommon for the top surgeons to have such long wait times

By 14 u have ur whole life ahead of u by 22 u have ur life behind u no one can afford to wait that long

Where u get money from ? In poorgaria slaves get paid 400 usd a month so zarev is impossible to afford for them

By 14 u have ur whole life ahead of u by 22 u have ur life behind u no one can afford to wait that long

Where u get money from ? In poorgaria slaves get paid 400 usd a month so zarev is impossible to afford for them
i'm a software engineer i could get surgery now if i wanted but waiting for my ibd to clear up then hardmaxxing 2024

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901