Found out girl who bullied me got dumped by her boyfriend

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
I dont know if i caused it tbh, I dm'ed him on IG dm's and told him how ugly his girlfriend is. I

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Deleted member 616, Zygos4Life and 1 other person
Dark triad badboy

That’s autistic as fuck bro wtf

good, well done

I dont know if i caused it tbh, I dm'ed him on IG dm's and told him how ugly his girlfriend is. I harassed him so bad they had to make their accounts private

lifefuel knowing she got dumped tho, dumb bitch deserved it. I could tell what I did to my other bullies but it would be illegal and i could get jailtime. i love doing the evil things, how do I fuck up their lifes even more?
Cowboy laugh gif

IMAGINE GETTING BULLIED BY GIRLS THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF CURRIES

It probably was a shit relationship anyway. Imagine an relationship was something to share each others life with, preferably forever.

Now do you think a good relationship will fall if some random incel manlet hind dindu guy (whos acnestors and current volk shit on the street btw) jumps in your dms calling your gf ugly and that somehow is driving you to break up with her and set your account on private.

It would be a shit relationship anyway. Imagine an relationship was something to share each others life with, preferably forever.

Now do you think a good relationship will fall if some random incel manlet hind dindu guy (whos acnestors and current volk shit on the street btw) jumps in your dms calling your gf ugly and that somehow is driving you to break up with her and set your account on private.

I'll order tons of pizza to her house too

That's the revenge bro